Humble Bundle Thread

Already have dragon's dogma. Amazing game
Dragon Dogs is a pretty solid headliner although I already own it so I don't know if I'll sub this month (probably not).

This month was better than I expected -- had they headlined with Styx and put Lesbian Valley in with the rest, I would have purchased it and have been happy with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally another month that would have been a bust.  ill grab broforce to bronight off groupbuys.

Still, the games look decent quality and have good value at $12.

More I think about it, more weird I find it that they didn't headline Styx since that's a $30 game.  Would have looked like a better bargain than a $15 game as headliner.

The only month where I didn't have any of the unlocks, and I canceled it. Thanks for being stupid and headlining a game most people already own, Humble.

personally another month that would have been a bust. ill grab broforce to bronight off groupbuys.

Still, the games look decent quality and have good value at $12.
Message me if you want that. I already owned it before this humble monthly.

Dragon's Dogma...is an OK unlock, though I wasn't too smart to buy it at $12 I think.....Haven't played it yet (played a lot of the original).

More I think about it, more weird I find it that they didn't headline Styx since that's a $30 game. Would have looked like a better bargain than a $15 game as headliner.
Its been on sale multiple times at this point (I think 66% is its low) and its older + Focus Home. I don't think its headline quality at this point but a monthly inclusion is no surprise. I thought it woud've hit a regular 2 week HB (non-highest tier) by now.

Ah-yeah! That sweet satisfaction of another good Humble Monthly. No regrets!

Already in for next month too for Dragons Dogma.

Damn, I just can't seem to quit you Humble Monthly.

Broforce is a lot of fun with 4 people, great game. Broforce + Styx are quality unlocks.

Good enough month I will probably get suckered into resubbing since I don't have Dragons Dogma.

I feel sort of meh about the rest of the Monthly this month.  I guess Styx is cool.  Already had Broforce but it's a good one.  Sold Stardew for $6 so not bad for the rest of it. Went ahead and went full donkeybro on December for Dragon's Dogma since I saw a whole bunch of you idiots paid like $20 for it.  

Rebel Galaxy is nice, rest is meh.  That's right I said MEH!  $12 for DD seems pretty good.  Capcom games rarely get big discounts.  Hell, nothing on Steam gets big discounts, anymore.  I think the lowest it'll be on Steam for the next couple of years is $10.

It's an okay bundle for me, only game I already owned on PC was Beyond Eyes (bundlestars maybe?) I have Broforce from PS+ and Styx from Xbox Games with Gold... so.. eh...? I guess It's okay since I am trying to move to all PC.

Rebel Galaxy is nice, rest is meh. That's right I said MEH! $12 for DD seems pretty good. Capcom games rarely get big discounts. Hell, nothing on Steam gets big discounts, anymore. I think the lowest it'll be on Steam for the next couple of years is $10.
Y u forget Capcom humbles... morans...

Doubt it. Not saying it's a bad game, but the reviews were crap. I don't think they'd put something with negative reception like that in a monthly. Might be in a normal bundle eventually though.
Probably right. The free weekend was to get people to try it after they finally ironed out most of the bugs and finally made it playable.

I paid $20 for DD but I also immediately played it and got 140 hrs out of it so No Regrats.
I paid the same but so far all I've done is farm it for pennies. :oops:

Edit: Also, I'm probably still going to get the new monthly cause I'm a frickin' dangus so if for some reason any of you don't own DD but are still passing on the bundle, I'll trade it for scraps. LET ME KNOW.

I think I'm more likely to wait for the bundle repeat.  I actually bought Rebel Galaxy full price but refunded it because the broadside combat wasn't for me.

So to cancel a monthly can you wait for the friday before it unlocks? Or should it be thursday? Hoping to hold on to that extra 10% as long as possible since the friday before the next unlock is black friday

So to cancel a monthly can you wait for the friday before it unlocks? Or should it be thursday? Hoping to hold on to that extra 10% as long as possible since the friday before the next unlock is black friday
The billing date is actually the last friday of the month, so if you hold on to it until then it will bill you for December's bundle.

The billing date is actually the last friday of the month, so if you hold on to it until then it will bill you for December's bundle.
Is that when you would get billed for the next bundle then? I.e. I just go month to month and wait for the early unlock to see if I want it. I get billed immediately for those. So like this one Ive already been billed for the one that will unlock on dec2, but to avoid being auto-renewed into the one that will unlock in january i have to cancel by nov24?

just tryin to make sure to hang on to that 10% as long as possible, or go with a gamble

Quality bundle line-up. Own three (Stardew, Rebel Galaxy, Broforce) but even so I'm not gonna grumble. Very happy with Styx. If I'd only had one or two repeats I would've been delighted.

Rebel Galaxy - very moreish. Doesn't do much other than the warp-blast-loot-warp formula, but it's oddly satisfying and I poured hour after hour into it. Upgrading your ship to something significantly more badass is weirdly satisfying.

RG plays really well with a joypad, btw. In fact I think thats the preferred method of play.

Always nice to get surprise games as I forgot that I still subscribed. Stardew Valley is the only game I already had, so that is a win.

Dragon's Dogma...is an OK unlock, though I wasn't too smart to buy it at $12 I think.....Haven't played it yet (played a lot of the original).
I feel sort of meh about the rest of the Monthly this month. I guess Styx is cool. Already had Broforce but it's a good one. Sold Stardew for $6 so not bad for the rest of it. Went ahead and went full donkeybro on December for Dragon's Dogma since I saw a whole bunch of you idiots paid like $20 for it.
Yeah, I bet all of you suckers who paid $12 for Dragon's Dogma on GMG feel like assholes now!

Oh, wait. . .

z94xsQC.png

Its been on sale multiple times at this point (I think 66% is its low) and its older + Focus Home. I don't think its headline quality at this point but a monthly inclusion is no surprise. I thought it woud've hit a regular 2 week HB (non-highest tier) by now.
Sure, it's been on sale, but $7.50 was the low point on it, and I, like many others, was not about to pay that much for it. . . .

Sure, it's been on sale, but $7.50 was the low point on it, and I, like many others, was not about to pay that much for it. . . .
And? The whole point of my response was b/c Syntax assumed it would've been a headliner game. It was unlikely to because of the multiple sales and the fact its 2 years old.

1.5k tremor coins was the low point.

Y U NO GET FROM TREMOR WEN IT WAS IN STOCK FOR 2 MINUTES

Yeah, but you have thousands in steam wallet thanks to the card farming that you've done across 50 accounts. So you could afford it.

Not bad, already owned Stardew Valley, but like Styx and Kathy Rain (though using "it's in 4:3 aspect ratio!" as a selling point is cringey). Can't see why I'd play Rebel Galaxy when I could just play Elite: Dangerous *shrugs*, and Beyond Eyes looks great but sounds very much like a 2deep4u walking game.

The bonuses are better than normal.  Which means when I buy this for DD the new bonuses will be crap.  Visual novel anime pudding eating simulator.

The bonuses are better than normal. Which means when I buy this for DD the new bonuses will be crap. Visual novel anime pudding eating simulator.
I beg to differ. Also the overall MSRP of this bundle is low too. We're just being conditioned to pay more for games. I love it.

I beg to differ. Also the overall MSRP of this bundle is low too. We're just being conditioned to pay more for games. I love it.
MSRP is mostly irrelevant since after a few months almost every game drops to sub $20 price tag. Most $5 or less. Also quality and price don't always go hand-in-hand. Although I'm not a fan of how Rebel Galaxy plays the production value and content is superior to most of the crappy animu/pixel platformers they love shoving in as bonuses .

Prices on Stardew so high
Why can't people stop being so cheap

And don't you dare say "Why don't you not be cheap and buy the dang monthly for the advertised game", cause i already know im cheap

bread's done
Back