Humble Bundle Thread

I'm already looking forward to all these games turning up in cheaper Humble Bundles within 6 months.
Most of them will be, except for maybe Rebel Galaxy.

MSRP is mostly irrelevant since after a few months almost every game drops to sub $20 price tag. Most $5 or less. Also quality and price don't always go hand-in-hand. Although I'm not a fan of how Rebel Galaxy plays the production value and content is superior to most of the crappy animu/pixel platformers they love shoving in as bonuses .
The last time they had anything anime related in a monthly was Valkyria Chronicles, which was the first monthly IIRC, so I have no idea what you're talking about. They don't normally include those in monthlies. How do you sub for any of these anyway, Humble doesn't accept Amazon credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
And? The whole point of my response was b/c Syntax assumed it would've been a headliner game. It was unlikely to because of the multiple sales and the fact its 2 years old.
Fair point; most headliners are new-to-bundles. However, I do think that the fact that it is relatively old and has only appeared in high-tiers of previous bundles is why many folks found its inclusion to be a pleasant surprise.

Damn, great bundle. Arguably the best one since the bundle that had Mad Max in it...Styx and Broforce are great reveals. Dragon's Dogma is a good early reveal...hopefully the reveals are okay. 2 (imho) pretty good bundles in a row. 

Prices on Stardew so high
Why can't people stop being so cheap

And don't you dare say "Why don't you not be cheap and buy the dang monthly for the advertised game", cause i already know im cheap
Don't do it. Stardew Valley is digital crack. I wake up at night sometimes and worry that I forgot to close the door to my digital chicken coop.

Yeah, I bet all of you suckers who paid $12 for Dragon's Dogma on GMG feel like assholes now!
I feel like I made a sacrifice to the Bundle Gods.

First WWE 2K16; and now this with Dragon's Dogma.

3H4Xv.gif

It is time for my obligatory rant that when humble announced the monthly bundle, it was supposed to contain games that had not been previously bundle.  Both Styx and Beyond Eyes were in previous bundles (third tier each time).  While I did not have either due to not paying for the third tier of the bundles, I am a little disappointed.  The positive is that both games reviewed well.  I think Styx was bundled in part due to the next Styx game (shards of darkness) being promoted.

One other old man rant;  I moraned and did a 3 month sub.  I mistakenly thought that this would allow me to get the announced game, but nooooo.  If I want Dragon's Dogma now I have to pay early even though I am not due to pay again until January.  Somehow, I think that is messed up.  I already prepaid humble, why not just give me the key now?

Thank you to all that sacrificed by buying Dragon's Dogma prior.

It is time for my obligatory rant that when humble announced the monthly bundle, it was supposed to contain games that had not been previously bundle. Both Styx and Beyond Eyes were in previous bundles (third tier each time). While I did not have either due to not paying for the third tier of the bundles, I am a little disappointed. The positive is that both games reviewed well. I think Styx was bundled in part due to the next Styx game (shards of darkness) being promoted.

One other old man rant; I moraned and did a 3 month sub. I mistakenly thought that this would allow me to get the announced game, but nooooo. If I want Dragon's Dogma now I have to pay early even though I am not due to pay again until January. Somehow, I think that is messed up. I already prepaid humble, why not just give me the key now?

I think broforce was bundled before too... but i could be wrong

It is time for my obligatory rant that when humble announced the monthly bundle, it was supposed to contain games that had not been previously bundle. Both Styx and Beyond Eyes were in previous bundles (third tier each time). While I did not have either due to not paying for the third tier of the bundles, I am a little disappointed. The positive is that both games reviewed well. I think Styx was bundled in part due to the next Styx game (shards of darkness) being promoted.

One other old man rant; I moraned and did a 3 month sub. I mistakenly thought that this would allow me to get the announced game, but nooooo. If I want Dragon's Dogma now I have to pay early even though I am not due to pay again until January. Somehow, I think that is messed up. I already prepaid humble, why not just give me the key now?

Just push the Pay Early button. They don't actually charge you again although it looks like they do

I think broforce was bundled before too... but i could be wrong
The only other time it was bundled was by itself on chrono.gg per isthereanydeal. Like Spoder said above, it was priced cheap for a short time on humble. My references to Styx and Beyond Eyes was because Humble bundled both prior.

Thank you Pengy for the tip.

It is time for my obligatory rant that when humble announced the monthly bundle, it was supposed to contain games that had not been previously bundle.
I got to agree with this... I already had Styx from a humble bundle. I'm guessing Beyond Eyes was in the tier above BTA (ITAD lists it at $12), just like Styx, and that means no one who buys the monthly bundle should ever consider going above BTA.

Anyhow, I ended up selling 3 of the games from this monthly for 10 bucks... So I guess I cannot complain about my haul.
(Rebel Galaxy, Beyond Eyes, Kathy Rain, and Pirate Pop Plus )

Guess there is an incoming humble mobile board games bundle.  Just got an email from HB but the links go nowhere so I guess next week.

So far just lists ticket to ride and galaxy trucker, both great on mobile if you happen to not have them yet

They launched a new "bundle" a little while ago, dunno if its early but its unique and lasts 1 day only. Its got something to do with Minecraft.
Everyone is going to make games, and then you get to play them! It’s a win-win for everyone involved. Exactly how many games there are and precisely how much fun each one is has not yet been confirmed.
"We take your money and later give you an undetermined number of games of undetermined value and entertainment!"

I don't think Humble understands "win-win".

The Blockjam bundle is from Mojang, Microsoft, and a couple of other companies, and 100% goes towards a charity that improves urban areas through Minecraft? Or something like that? All of the games have a theme of "insanity" and get completed in 3 days.

On the plus side, the Mojang woman in the middle is a cuter Natalie Dormer. They are answering some reaaaally stupid questions, though, like "what's Humble Bundle?"

They do a yearly jam bundle.  I used to buy them back when I was a bushy-tailed, bright-eyed fox new to the world of bundles.  And then I would Gilby them as in defend them illogically.  Now I just skip them.  

Outstanding $1 tier in that Unreal Engine bundle.

I already have Ethan and Mean Greens, so BTA is uninteresting, but Shadow Complex and Dangerous Golf make the $1 tier an easy yes.

Shadow Complex was free on unreal launcher only

Plastic Warfare was free on Steam few times and at least three sites
Yea Shadow Complex was free direct from the dev. And yeah Mean Greens was definitely free a few times. I actually won it on SG, but its been a freebie.

I have interest in ADR1FT, but the reviews are not good and its not worth the price its at now.

I would have easily rebought Shadow Complex on steam at 75% off. Great $1 tier. Already have Ethan Carter and Mean Greens though.

Lets be real, no one was going to use the shitty Unreal launcher to play Shadow Complex after there was a steam version available.

They do a yearly jam bundle. I used to buy them back when I was a bushy-tailed, bright-eyed fox new to the world of bundles. And then I would Gilby them as in defend them illogically. Now I just skip them.
I can't really complain about Humble doing these jams. It's not like it's some new thing. Humble's been doing them for about as long as Humble's been around. They were neat, at least in theory, the first time or two some years back. That said I never got around to watching anything from them nor playing any sort of prototype, so they've been an easy skip for a long time now.

God, if that second tier wasn't so fucking awful I'd be tempted to get Culling for $10. Also, wasn't Shadow Complex free?
I thought the second tier looked good, though I guess I missed all the Mean Greens freebies. I also have no real urge to grab The Culling before it hits a $1 tier.

Speaking of Mean Greens freebies, anyone have any extras?

Speaking of Mean Greens freebies, anyone have any extras?
Very few people got it when it was free, most copies were instantly gone so I doubt you'll find many people giving it away.

I wanted to grab extras (for bronights), but failed at doing so cuz they were gone by the time I tried.

Bought in at $3.69 dohohohoho.

Only one soundtrack is included - Mean Greens in MP3 and FLAC formats. Killing Floor has five keys, one for the game and one per each DLC.

I'm kinda sad there's no soundtrack for Ethan Carter included...

Bought in at $3.69 dohohohoho.

Only one soundtrack is included - Mean Greens in MP3 and FLAC formats. Killing Floor has five keys, one for the game and one per each DLC.

I'm kinda sad there's no soundtrack for Ethan Carter included...
Nice to know that I can activate the DLCs I'm missing without wasting a game key.

Great bundle!  +5 (and a couple DLCs) along with -3 wishlist for under $4.  Will get The Culling in the January monthly.

They launched a new "bundle" a little while ago, dunno if its early but its unique and lasts 1 day only. Its got something to do with Minecraft.

https://www.humblebundle.com/blockjam-bundle

Whatever. I hope theres something better later today when the Gems bundle ends.
fucking Humble and their fucking auto-play videos. I don't want to see some fat loser neckbeards yelling on my screen about Minecraft! Humble tip's going to 0% for another year thanks to this fuckup.

bread's done
Back