Humble Bundle Thread

Minion Masters was free btw, but I don't think the free version came with the premium upgrade. The humble monthly version does come with the premium upgrade.

"Dear Player, we want to make you aware that Minion Masters has in-game purchases and we know you might think “What's up with that?” But it allows us to keep updating the game forever, without branching the community into different expansions. We have written our reasons about it here, and we didn't want it to be a surprise for you.

That said, we still believe it's a wonderful game and if you buy Minion Masters during Early Access it comes with the Premium Upgrade DLC. This upgrade will make your experience much more premium and we have increased its value even more during Early Access. "

Cheers
BetaDwarf, the developer
What the hell does that even mean: "Will make your experience much more premium"?
I hate this dev already and I haven't even installed the game.

I Putingated Vermintide back when it was a region-free pre-order so at least I got it cheap.

Of course, I played it once and didn't especially care for it (mainly because I was a little confused at the controls & what I was doing).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was missing some Escapists DLC and Western Press looks horrible honestly. Hacknet and The Flame in the Flood might be aight, and Mordheim...looks somewhat broken, and that F2P thing...yuck. Terrible month indeed.

Surprisingly I didn't own any of them. So that alone makes it worth it to me.

On the fence for next month's though. 

Even owning hacknet and the escapists base game (and the 2 cheap dlcs) still a great bundle IMHO. Dragons dogma is great, as is mordheim that ive wanted for a long while. Add the expensive escapists dlc's on top and flame in flood, for 12$ its pretty good

For someone that doesnt own hacknet it would be a great bundle, hacknet is a great game

What the hell does that even mean: "Will make your experience much more premium"?
I hate this dev already and I haven't even installed the game.
The Premium Upgrade is designed to make the Minion Master experience feel more premium.
It will greatly increase your progress and speed up how quickly you gain Cards, Masters and Arenas.

Wow, nice!

It's double-gold, +50% xp and a bunch of other pay-to-win stuff.

I thought about buying Flame in the Flood during the sale.  Mordheim, Escapists and Hacknet are wants.  Western Press and Yojimbrawl look like prime bronight material.

I'll also take one or two extra copies of Minion Masters if anyone can't bear the thought of adding it to their account.  Looks like the sort of thing my son could play.

I thought about buying Flame in the Flood during the sale. Mordheim, Escapists and Hacknet are wants. Western Press and Yojimbrawl look like prime bronight material.

I'll also take one or two extra copies of Minion Masters if anyone can't bear the thought of adding it to their account. Looks like the sort of thing my son could play.
Minion Masters is actually a good game but Y U NO WEN FREE?

Well, I'm satisfied with my $12 since I didn't own anything from this Monthly. 

Dragon's Dogma, Hacknet, The Escapists, and The Flame in the Flood were wishlisted games so I'm happy. Minion Masters and Western Press are +1s. I haven't heard much about Mordheim, but cool, now it's in my backlog. Rejoice!

I also just paid early for January 2017 since I wanted Vermintide. The hits just keep on coming...

Perspective is everything, isn't it? I see lots of people are pissed, but I'm very happy with the bundle. Dragon's Dogma, The Escapists, The Flame in the Flood, and Mordheim were all on my wishlist. I've looked at The Escapists so many times when it has come up on sale, but kept holding out for the bundle.

The real surprise, to me, is all of the DLC they included with The Escapists. I get when they can advertise it like they are doing with Vermintide, but I thought the developer modus operandi was to hold out on the DLC and giveaway the base game.

Bundle is solid. You lot get pissy over the smallest things.

It's not as if you don't k or the calibrr of games that come in a Monthly by now.

:whee:

DLC for escapists was somewhat expensive for some of them, so that's not a big loss honestly. I guess it's better than I think even with that Western game looking like a horrible Bust a Groove (doubt anyone knows this one). I wish I would have tried Vermintide though as that seems like a quality early unlock.

Perspective is everything, isn't it? I see lots of people are pissed, but I'm very happy with the bundle. Dragon's Dogma, The Escapists, The Flame in the Flood, and Mordheim were all on my wishlist. I've looked at The Escapists so many times when it has come up on sale, but kept holding out for the bundle.

The real surprise, to me, is all of the DLC they included with The Escapists. I get when they can advertise it like they are doing with Vermintide, but I thought the developer modus operandi was to hold out on the DLC and giveaway the base game.
I'm pretty happy with the bundle, despite the F2P garbage included. Not sure why all the rage in the thread...

Advice please. 

I checked the computer specs and I won't be able to play the Warhammer game. I won't be upgrading my computer anytime soon either. 

How easy is it to trade these bundle games and where would be a good place to do it? 

Or it not worth the hassle and should I backlog it for a bit?

Thanks in advance.

Advice please.

I checked the computer specs and I won't be able to play the Warhammer game. I won't be upgrading my computer anytime soon either.

How easy is it to trade these bundle games and where would be a good place to do it?

Or it not worth the hassle and should I backlog it for a bit?

Thanks in advance.
Its fairly easy to sell humble games in the Steam thread here on CAG in the trading section. You can find what others are selling it for and price it accordingly, although if past early unlocks are any indication it will probably sell in the $6 range.

Dragon's dogma (got it), mordheim (wishlist) and the flame are really good games. Hope those last 2 get bundled again soon.

Also I bought Vermintide a month or two ago but I'm totally fine with it being bundled if it means more people will play. It's not GOTY but if you like L4D style gameplay it's decent fun. I think they've made a bunch of (free) updates since release too, although I'm on mobile so I can't tell you what exactly. I wanna say something about the loot system. The paid DLC had new maps and game modes I believe.

Mixed bag in respect to this bundle. Only owned one of the games (Escapists) but none of the DLC so I am happy to get that. I have wanted Flame in the Flood since it was originally announced so that is arguably my fave grab of any monthly to date. Hacknet Ive also wanted, even if less so. The rest of the games just seem a bit crappy or more that Im just not excited by them. I dont count Dragon's Dogma, but that was an outstanding early unlock. All in all its pretty good, but theres room for criticism.

Vermintide as next month's unlock is underwhelming, but agreed with a previous comment that more people will probably have it now so at least the bronights for it may be interesting. I've had it since the Putining for it back around release. I dont think its great, but its not bad either. I am in no hurry to re-subscribe, which I will almost certainly do and just sell/trade the extra Vermintide then, but that remains to be seen. Gives me a good reason to possibly skip it too.

lol I just got a Minion Masters key from the dev in my email, I imagine theres some other people here that will get one too, make sure to check it, apparently its been free before as well. LOL

It just went Level 2 GA on Alienware too, well that was a waste of a Monthly entry needless to say. Holy fuck.

Ok, so the HB Edition is the Premium upgrade, so at least theres that?

Dragon's dogma (got it), mordheim (wishlist) and the flame are really good games. Hope those last 2 get bundled again soon.
W7EcxFS.jpg

I thought this month's bundle was great, already own mordheim tho. it's like Xcom in the warhammer universe if I were to describe it. Vermintide is great if you don't own it yet, if you liked left 4 dead that is.

Just bought it, 3 keys. Base game + Schluesselschloss DLC (wave based horde mode map) + Outsider DLC (no idea what this is)
Reds and I haven't been able to figure it out either since it's not for sale. I'm thinking of buying in just for the DLC. Humble lists the value of the package at $42 so that's $30 for the base game, $3 for one DLC, and $8 for this mystery DLC, which would put it up there in value with the drachenfels DLC, I just don't know if that's an accurate reflection of the value of what you get.

Reds and I haven't been able to figure it out either since it's not for sale. I'm thinking of buying in just for the DLC. Humble lists the value of the package at $42 so that's $30 for the base game, $3 for one DLC, and $8 for this mystery DLC, which would put it up there in value with the drachenfels DLC, I just don't know if that's an accurate reflection of the value of what you get.
Yea, not sure where they get $8 value for the mystery DLC. It describes itself as an item so I can't see it being much. I actually thought it would be drachenfels when I first saw the vermintide + DLC with that MSRP.

lol I just got a Minion Masters key from the dev in my email, I imagine theres some other people here that will get one too, make sure to check it, apparently its been free before as well. LOL

It just went Level 2 GA on Alienware too, well that was a waste of a Monthly entry needless to say. Holy fuck.

Ok, so the HB Edition is the Premium upgrade, so at least theres that?
Yea, I just got another key from the devs for Minion Masters at the same email they sent the first key. Kinda wondering if this one is for the premium content? Kinda doubt it since they are advertising premium in the same email.

bread's done
Back