Humble Bundle Thread

Reds and I haven't been able to figure it out either since it's not for sale. I'm thinking of buying in just for the DLC. Humble lists the value of the package at $42 so that's $30 for the base game, $3 for one DLC, and $8 for this mystery DLC, which would put it up there in value with the drachenfels DLC, I just don't know if that's an accurate reflection of the value of what you get.
Just took a look in game. It's a mask for the elf lady. Nothing special, not worth $8.

Yea, I just got another key from the devs for Minion Masters at the same email they sent the first key. Kinda wondering if this one is for the premium content? Kinda doubt it since they are advertising premium in the same email.
It's the same key they sent last time. I think they just emailed people the same key as a reminder that the game launched today

It's the same key they sent last time. I think they just emailed people the same key as a reminder that the game launched today
Ah, ok. Glad the Humble version had premium then. I have played the game a decent bit. It is a good game imo. Not the best debut but not RAM either.

Last edited by a moderator:
An FYI for all the future bronighters with vermintide. Something they did in a recent update+discord, conflicts. If you start ending up with single digit fps for no apparent reason then you have to close discord and all is well. Which sort of kills it for bronighting

Well, a quick look at the unlocks makes me think this is the worst month yet. Not much here that interests me.
this is the month that I have all +6 and the majority of them are on my wishlist.

Tempted 3 times to buy Morheim this past Halloween and Autumn sale

Always wanted Dragon's Dogma on PC and Escapists w/dlc

:whee:

Shadwen (as well as some content for the Neverwinter MMO) got added to the $30 Yogscast bundle today. Surprisingly decent addition, although as a Frozenbyte game it's destined for plenty of bundles down the road.

Yay Shadwen! Glad I didn't buy it during the last sale!

Edit: Also!

https://twitter.com/Foxhack/status/805039216237260800

I'm not sure what I find more troubling...that someone used pieratbux on Choplifter HD or that someone remembers that he used pieratbux on Choplifter HD.

What would it take everybody to buy this bundle? If there are like 5-6 more games revealed of quality akin to Shadwen I'll be pretty tempted. 

Eh, so far the only things that look worthwhile are Goat Simulator and Shadwen, and that's a really expensive 2-game bundle.
Goat Sim is really basic fun, maybe an hour's worth of entertainment at most with a friend laughing at how ridiculous it is with you. The vanilla version consists of two maps that can be explored in about 10 minutes, and there are a bunch of obscure things you have to do for achievements (such as becoming Dovakhin or DeadMau5 or a giraffe). The only thing I disliked about the game is the physics, since they always seem to be wrong, and the goat takes too long to recover from a fall.

So apparently, the bundle is not quite limited to 50,000 copies.

There are 50,000 keys for specific games available, but the bundle will still be sold after those 50,000 bundles are gone - just with fewer games included. I think that's pretty dumb, but whatever.

Source.

Almost 30K bundles have been sold so far.

So apparently, the bundle is not quite limited to 50,000 copies.

There are 50,000 keys for specific games available, but the bundle will still be sold after those 50,000 bundles are gone - just with fewer games included. I think that's pretty dumb, but whatever.

Source.

Almost 30K bundles have been sold so far.
So pennying in is probably pointless. Kind of want Toy Odyssey, but that's been $5 on steam

bread's done
Back