Humble Bundle Thread

The bundle just passed 200,000 sales and now the following titles are out of keys:

• Stardew Valley
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Mini Metro
  • Retro Game Crunch
  • Secrets of Rætikon
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  • The Swapper
  • Human Resource Machine
  • Tower of Guns
  • StreamlineRo
  • Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I realized that Hot Tin Roof Deluxe also included a copy of Jones on Fire and its OST. I thought it only included Hot Tin Roof and its OST, but I was playing Jones on Fire and Steam said I had the OST added on Monday.

It's MP3 but eh, I'll take it.

Nah I've skipped Civ 5 DLC every time there was a sale/bundle so I'm interested in the BTA too.. too bad I probably missed the lowest BTA price and have no idea what it was.
My lowest tab is $4.06 (I'm probably buying that one) and I have another open @ $4.13. If $4.13 is low enough for you, you're welcome to have that.

EDIT: It looks like I'm logged into my humble account. So I'd either need to buy it as a gift, or gift you the links for each game.

EDIT #2: $4.13 tab is sold.

Can you buy more than one gift bundle?  I have tabs open at $4.04 and $4.09 and don't need either.

Edit:  $4.04 tab gone.  $4.09 tab still available pending has been sold.

Can you buy more than one gift bundle? I have tabs open at $4.04 and $4.09 and don't need either.
I think you can buy up to 3 bundles per payment method. It doesn't matter to me if it's a gift or not cuz I just want the keys. If you don't need either I'd take the one at $4.04

My lowest tab is $4.06 (I'm probably buying that one) and I have another open @ $4.13. If $4.13 is low enough for you, you're welcome to have that.

EDIT: It looks like I'm logged into my humble account. So I'd either need to buy it as a gift, or gift you the links for each game.
Thanks for the offer. I'll probably go with Palinn's since their tabs are lower though, if she decides to sell to me

EDIT: Got one from Palinn, thanks.

Civilization games are so fucking boring though. I tried several different times to play Civ5 (both with the DLC and without) and each time I give up within the hour. I even tried to play Endless Legend the other day, and because the gameplay was so similar to Civ, I had to stop playing it. It was pretty much mashing the end turn button while queuing up a new research or production every so often.

And this is coming from a guy who's spent over 1500+ hours in paradox GSGs, where you're poring over spreadsheets and min-maxing numbers 90% of the time. I'd rather watch paint dry then play a Civ game.

Civilization games are so fucking boring though. I tried several different times to play Civ5 (both with the DLC and without) and each time I give up within the hour. I even tried to play Endless Legend the other day, and because the gameplay was so similar to Civ, I had to stop playing it. It was pretty much mashing the end turn button while queuing up a new research or production every so often.

And this is coming from a guy who's spent over 1500+ hours in paradox GSGs, where you're poring over spreadsheets and min-maxing numbers 90% of the time. I'd rather watch paint dry then play a Civ game.
And I thought there were controversial statements about the freedom bundle...

Okay, I already have all Civ 1-4 + Civ 5 & Gods+Kings.

Do I really need Brave New World here?

What about the other Non-Expansion DLC's?

non-expansions, meh, just another civ you wont even think about

BNW does add to the gameplay alot, but I dunno if I would buy a whole bundle for it. Maybe try to find a split or someone selling it by itself for 1$ or something

I still prefer Civ IV to Civ V, it just plays so much better than V. For this reason, if you don't already own it, then the $1 tier is tremendous, tremendous value.

I still prefer Civ IV to Civ V, it just plays so much better than V. For this reason, if you don't already own it, then the $1 tier is tremendous, tremendous value.
I also prefer Civ IV to Civ V, but it's a close call. Civ II is very close, too. Civ III not so much.

I'll second that the base tier is a great buy if you don't have Civ IV.

Since there aren't any cheap BTA options available still, just looking for Brave New World and/or the Civ V DLC pack.

Well, that sucks. Bought the $1 tier. Civ IV key is not activating on Steam.

"Not Available

Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled." And then nothing is listed.

No VPN. In the U.S.

Well, that sucks. Bought the $1 tier. Civ IV key is not activating on Steam.

"Not Available

Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled." And then nothing is listed.

No VPN. In the U.S.
Definitely talk to Humble support. They should easily be able to get you a working US key.

Yea, Civ II and Alpha Centauri are probably the best still, but they do have the fault of games taking even longer because of stacked units. Each move is like dozens of battles.

That's a fair cop that the Civ games are a slow burn to start with. Build a city, and spend fifteen turns waiting on your first temple/granary/settler/etc to be built while your starter warrior wanders one hex per turn, praying to find a village for a free unit or settlement and not some barbarian death-archer. It gets better once production and population get rolling but it's legitimate to not want to sit through and wait for that.

Civ II was my favorite and certainly the one I have the most hours in but part of that is because I literally owned about two other games. So it was either "Play another game of Civ II" or "Play the free copy of The Journeyman Project that came with my shitty Packard-Bell". Still, Civ II hit a great balance of simplicity and complexity and I'd probably have fun with it today.

I disliked Civ 3 intensely (and bought it the day of release in the swanky metal box) and never played IV. Which I'm well aware was a gift from whichever Greek Muse handles video games but I ain't going back now to play it so too bad. Civ V was fun but benefited greatly from G&K & BNW and without those felt very shallow. The one game of VI I played to completion was fun. People are bitching that it's too easy but that's fine by me since, again, I'll never put in the hours to be a "Play it on max difficulty with ten other civs and win within thirty turns" kind of player.

^

agreed on all accounts. Personally I liked civV with dlc more than civ4 since I hated the unit stacks. Reminds me I still need to actually finish one of my 3 civ6 games to completion

And lol on the journeyman project, I think I got one of those with a soundblaster or joystick or something, god I hated that game

Civ II was my favorite and certainly the one I have the most hours in but part of that is because I literally owned about two other games. So it was either "Play another game of Civ II" or "Play the free copy of The Journeyman Project that came with my shitty Packard-Bell". Still, Civ II hit a great balance of simplicity and complexity and I'd probably have fun with it today.
My play time:

Civ I > Civ II > Civ IV > Civ V > Civ III

I think I might have played one game of Civ I straight for over 24 hours.

This 486 was the computer I had (and still do) except I had a 5.25 floppy rather than a cdrom.
cp425.jpg

So I was hoping Humble would send out another 10% off resubscriptions for the Monthly, just like they did last month.  No such luck, however.  I guess that bundle sold well enough, so I'm not surprised.

So I was hoping Humble would send out another 10% off resubscriptions for the Monthly, just like they did last month. No such luck, however. I guess that bundle sold well enough, so I'm not surprised.
Yeah, I unsubbed in the hope they'll hand out another $5 credit. Which I'm sure many, many people did. So the plan to raise subs may well have backfired ... bigly.

How is Beyond Earth? Kinda tempted to buy the pack for Beyond Earth.... it's been forever since I played a Civ game. Don't even think i picked up BNW for V

How is Beyond Earth? Kinda tempted to buy the pack for Beyond Earth.... it's been forever since I played a Civ game. Don't even think i picked up BNW for V
Tempted by Beyond Earth too, since the premise sounds interesting. However, I already own Civ V so I don't know. I'll probably just wait for it to be cheaper on its own.

bread's done
Back