Humble Bundle Thread

Well I'm happy with the GameOn bundle, I didn't own any of the $1 tier and only missing Broken Sword 5 from the rest.

Broken Sword 5 will probably be in a $1 tier by the time I'm done playing Broken Sword 2 ... or maybe 1.

Eh. Neon Drive looks playable, sure, but it seems that better and more playable has been added to recent major bundles than what was added here. And this was a bundle that really needed the additions to save it.
I'm not talking about "playable". I'm talking about shit I'll actually play.. which rarely happens with bundle games if I'm being honest, let alone some shit they add as a bonus lol

This all comes down to preference anyway, not everyone is going to want to play Neon Drive, and not everyone likes rhythm games

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not talking about "playable". I'm talking about shit I'll actually play.. which rarely happens with bundle games if I'm being honest, let alone some shit they add as a bonus lol

This all comes down to preference anyway, not everyone is going to want to play Neon Drive, and not everyone likes rhythm games
So was I, actually. The last couple of main bundles have added more that I'd actually play.

Most of these are playable....now enjoying playing them is something else entirely. When they're barely playable....that's an Indiegala bundle.

EDIT:  Oops, found a support page that answered my question:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003664707-Brothers-A-Tale-of-Two-Sons-Android-Instructions

---

Just picked up the Mobile Epic Platformers Bundle and noticed that Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has four different installers (ATITC, ETC, DXT, PVRTC) to choose from.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge, so which version is best to install?

P.S. I loved this game on PC.  Just a pure delight and cleverly used twin analog sticks for control.  I'm hoping that the mobile version utilizes haptic feedback as rumble was (in my opinion) a very important part of the game.

EDIT: Oops, found a support page that answered my question:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003664707-Brothers-A-Tale-of-Two-Sons-Android-Instructions

---

Just picked up the Mobile Epic Platformers Bundle and noticed that Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has four different installers (ATITC, ETC, DXT, PVRTC) to choose from.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge, so which version is best to install?

P.S. I loved this game on PC. Just a pure delight and cleverly used twin analog sticks for control. I'm hoping that the mobile version utilizes haptic feedback as rumble was (in my opinion) a very important part of the game.
I can't answer that question, but the main reason that I didn't buy the Brothers Android tier is that the game lacks controller support which is dumb IMO since using both analog sticks is pretty much the game's whole gimmick. Someone dropped the ball on that one.

If they're going to do comic bundles, they might reconsider the titles chosen... Digital toilet paper doesn't have much of a purpose.

Especially hilarious is the marking of the $50 MSRP for that Harley Quinn variant. Guys, variants only fetch higher prices when they're real (and limited) things, not a jpeg. They also very rarely have a different MSRP, and instead those prices are jacked up by retailers.

If they're going to do comic bundles, they might reconsider the titles chosen... Digital toilet paper doesn't have much of a purpose.

Especially hilarious is the marking of the $50 MSRP for that Harley Quinn variant. Guys, variants only fetch higher prices when they're real (and limited) things, not a jpeg. They also very rarely have a different MSRP, and instead those prices are jacked up by retailers.
Humor Monthly wasn't enough for you?

Those sneaky bastards just launched a new bundle. At 6pm EST no less.

Humble GameOn

$1 Tier:

Worms Clan Wars

80 Days

Her Story (includes DRM Free copy)

BTA Tier:

Grim Fandango Remastered (includes DRM Free copy)

The Stanley Parable (includes DRM Free copy)

Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse (includes DRM Free copy)

Pay $10 or more:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (includes DRM Free copy)
are Grim Fandango & Broken sword worth shelling out the extra `$4.50?

Um, the Harley Quinn issue is physical and limited. Read the description.
Heh. Can't really find any info on this particular cover. (There's info on other variant covers for that title, just not this one.) Looks like it's limited to 1000 copies.

I got both in previous bundles. Paid less, considering. Still, good games.

Heh. Can't really find any info on this particular cover. (There's info on other variant covers for that title, just not this one.) Looks like it's limited to 1000 copies.

I got both in previous bundles. Paid less, considering. Still, good games.
It says it on the HB site that it is limited to 1000 copies.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Um, the Harley Quinn issue is physical and limited. Read the description.

Are the comics any good (Fathom, Executive Assistant, etc). I've seen these on sale before, but always wrote them off as likely comics with bad writing for people who like women in skimpy clothing. I guess for $1 I can try them out.

Is Executive Assistant Iris about a real executive assistant?  I'd feel cheated if she didn't spend the entire volume coordinating appointments, fielding phone calls and arguing with hotel reservation staff about why her boss needs the executive suite and not just the deluxe suite.

Having never played either of those games, I can't really comment on if it's worth shelling out extra money for them. However, I might be able to get that tier for you a bit cheaper if you decide that you're interested. I dollared in when the BTA was $4.50, and I have no interest in upgrading to the BTA tier. So if you're interested, I could get you those games for $3.50.

If you want the first tier games, you'll need to throw a buck to humble to get them yourself. But that shouldn't be too hard.

Are the comics any good (Fathom, Executive Assistant, etc). I've seen these on sale before, but always wrote them off as likely comics with bad writing for people who like women in skimpy clothing. I guess for $1 I can try them out.
The orginal Fathom series was pretty well received but Michael Turner will forever be known/remembered for his art.

I know Aspen, his company, has survived for nearly a decade now after his death (cancer) so they must be doing something right.

Executive Assistant Iris is an assassin, of I remember correctly, by night and the bulk of the storylines follow this pastime and not so much her day job. (Forgive me if I'm wrong on some of the details it's been a long time.)

Anyhow, the bundle goes towards helping to find a cure for cancer.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Turner is one of the two ceators of Witchblade.

For anyone who bought the Lifehacker Software bundle at the BTA level, if you haven't already done so, you have until May 31st to redeem your CyberGhost VPN key.

If you're trying to find it among your library/email account, the bundle launched on November 1st last year.

I guess they don't like money? They'd have sold a ton of keys in a $1 tier of a bundle.
Mr. PresidentCat, as a humble servant of the people, I hope you are working on a plan to repeal and replace this Humble giveaway. Good games have simply been handed out to the undeserving, unwashed masses for far too long.

does the DRM free mean that those games come with a steam code and some direct download as well? Grim Fandango is the only game I'm, interested in now.

does the DRM free mean that those games come with a steam code and some direct download as well? Grim Fandango is the only game I'm, interested in now.
DRM-Free and on Steam. Many of the games in this bundle are available DRM-free. All of the games are available on Steam for Windows, and some for Mac and Linux, too! Pay $1 or more to access Steam keys. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

How do the android bundles work? I never got one before. Do they give you a code to add it to your Google play account so you can download it whenever you want? Just not sure how it works.

How do the android bundles work? I never got one before. Do they give you a code to add it to your Google play account so you can download it whenever you want? Just not sure how it works.
You download the APK files directly and install them yourself. Course, the downside is that they rarely ever get updated.

Humble Adult Swim Bundle:

$1 for:

• Small Radios Big Televisions + OST
  • WASTED
  • Westerado: Double Barreled
  • Volgarr the Viking + OST
BTA for:

• Duck Game
  • Rise & Shine
  • Headlander + OST
$12 or more for:

• Glittermitten Grove
  • Rain World + OST
  • Frog Fractions 2
$25 or more for:

Duck Game plushie

Frog Fractions 2 comes with Glittermitten Grove, so you're not really getting 3 individual games in the $12 tier. Comes that way by default when you buy it on steam too. I'm guessing they made it appear that way to make it look like you're getting a better deal.

I'll probably go $12. Too bad the slider is for publisher and not developers. I'd bump most of my money to Twinbeard since that's the main reason I'm getting this bundle.

bread's done
Back