Humble Bundle Thread

Yeesh.  They even brag at full price this bundle would cost $45!

Wouldn't mind the Oh Sirs, but this is going to have to get down near $2.

Yeesh.  They even brag at full price this bundle would cost $45!

The adventure games look like they're worth tossing Humble $1, but that's about it.

Yeesh. They even brag at full price this bundle would cost $45!

You can have the one from the $1 tier if you like; I'm not going to be using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've completed Pony Island and played several rounds of Oh Sir....I think for a buck, they are both worth a look.  

Pony Island outstays it's welcome with ultimately tedious gameplay.  Although the storyline is intriguing...not intriguing enough to get me to playthrough multiple times in order to piece together shit.

Oh sir, reminds me of a Monty Python skit.  I love insulting people and now there is a game made out of it...coolio!

"Oh sir..." is best played in small amounts but is entertaining....

BTA tier is pretty poopy though.....

This bundle is legitimately half IG/Groupees quality, half Humble quality. The Space Pilgrim and hack_me games have been IG'd before. Who's Your Daddy has been Groupee'd before. The rest are good games but mostly repeats.

This bundle is legitimately half IG/Groupees quality, half Humble quality.
So basically this:

giphy.gif

What the hell is this, Humble?

Trying to make your Monthly look good, eh?

God, those last 2 bundles - GameMaker + MicroJumble - have been awful.

2017 versions of the Telltale, Saints Row (Deep Silver), and Capcom Bundles were at the very least good, though.

What the hell is this, Humble?
Trying to make your Monthly look good, eh?

God, those last 2 bundles - GameMaker + MicroJumble - have been awful.
2017 versions of the Telltale, Saints Row (Deep Silver), and Capcom Bundles were at the very least slightly less awful, though.
Fixed.

I really should have bought the Tell Tale bundle....

I just didn't want to spend too much on HBs, and I thought something better was around the corner.

Note: Once again, you can't add money for more unlocks. And nothing being added next week.

A bit of an interesting bundle. Decent value in the BTA bundle, but they're mostly PS3 games that I'll never go back to (and that a lot of people like me already have for PC from previous bundles.)

XCOM 2 is decent but I already beat it, so it would be a $19 jump from the good $1 tier.

Not a Playstation owner (unless the PSX counts), so the bundle is not for me. I guess it's OK if you're into that sort of thing.

Question, are these digital products tied to just those particular systems that are listed for each game? Is that how it works on consoles? I mean, if I bought a PS3 and a PS4, then bought this bundle, would I be unable to play Bioshock on my PS4 without buying the game again for that system?

Whoa! Humble bundle does PS bundles?! Do they do xbox some times as well?
They've done 2 other PS bundles but never an xbox bundle
Also at least one 3DS + Wii bundle.

Not a Playstation owner (unless the PSX counts), so the bundle is not for me. I guess it's OK if you're into that sort of thing.

Question, are these digital products tied to just those particular systems that are listed for each game? Is that how it works on consoles? I mean, if I bought a PS3 and a PS4, then bought this bundle, would I be unable to play Bioshock on my PS4 without buying the game again for that system?
Yeah, if you wanted to play Bioshock on PS4 you would need to get the remastered, PS4 version of Bioshock. Same with the Borderlands games.

It's probably the main reason the BTA isn't climbing like it tends to do for the console humble bundles. No one wants to grab PS3 games at this point, or they might even already have them. (Off the top of my head, Spec Ops and Borderlands 1 and maybe 2 were already PS+ titles)

PS4 is not backwards compatible with PS3 games. BioShock is only available on the PS4 in the trilogy remaster release, same with Broderlands 2 only being available in the Borderlands remaster release. Not available as individual games

None of the other PS3 games are available in any way on the PS4.

Short answer - they're tied.

Longer answer - PS4 has no backward compatibility. PS3 can play digitals purchased from the store of PS1, PS2. Vita can play PS1 and PSP digitals. Some games are "cross-buy" if available on multiple platforms and buying once gets you access to copies on each (sometimes) and sometimes with cross-save as well. Those tend to be Vita/indie games that can also be played on something more powerful.

If more of these, like Mafia III, were PS4, I’d be all over it. But having almost all PS3 games kills this for me.

Edit: didn’t realize it was only Mafia II anyway.

Well, this is a disappointing bundle. They really needed to have more PS4 titles in the BTA tier. This would've been an incredible bundle 5 years ago when the PS4 didn't exist.

I might dollar in for the two PS Vita games, but I have 13 days to decide or let the thought fade.

bread's done
Back