Humble Bundle Thread

So. HB Monthly subscribers now have access to Humble Trove?

"Humble Originals and DRM-free games are added monthly for active Humble Monthly subscribers to enjoy."
For a few months now, yes. It appears you have access to all of them while subscribed and still have access to the ones that were part of your purchased individual bundles when not subscribed.

Bought the second tier for $6.18. I have most of the games already, but some of the PS3 games I'll now have digital. They only item I didn't have was the dlc for The Bureau.

DARN! They updated the sales. Did anyone snag the Book Bundle from last week. I would be willing to pay you for the .PDF files if you bought the whole thing.

Anyone want to throw in on this? All I want is X COM 2 and Mafia 2. The rest are all yours. Send me a PM if you are interested and what you think is fair.

DARN! They updated the sales. Did anyone snag the Book Bundle from last week. I would be willing to pay you for the .PDF files if you bought the whole thing.
I got the whole set. I've been interested in making games for many years now (since the Dreamcast homebrew days. edit- I take that back, I started making games on my PC way before Dreamcast), was surprised to see this bundle when it was up (edit not that it was the first to do with development of any sorts). Now I sort of wish I didn't miss the Gamemaker bundle, just to have, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching people trying to unload Killing Floor 2 in the cesspool for the past few weeks (in some case, for prices below what I'd be willing to sell at) it is clear that there isn't much of a market for that game. I'm just gonna cancel and wait to see if there is anything particularly noteworthy in the unlocks and try to grab it from a split afterward.

After watching people trying to unload Killing Floor 2 in the cesspool for the past few weeks (in some case, for prices below what I'd be willing to sell at) it is clear that there isn't much of a market for that game. I'm just gonna cancel and wait to see if there is anything particularly noteworthy in the unlocks and try to grab it from a split afterward.
That's what I used to do, but ended up having to buy the complete bundles or the games from splits anyway, so now I just sub to them all. It's not always the case, but I believe when they put lower value early unlocks like KF2 in monthlies it means there's a higher chance of the rest of the bundle being good.

It's when you've got monthlies that have 2 early unlocks or one game that covers the cost of nearly the entire bundle that you're probably gonna get lower quality games.

That's what I used to do, but ended up having to buy the complete bundles or the games from splits anyway, so now I just sub to them all. It's not always the case, but I believe when they put lower value early unlocks like KF2 in monthlies it means there's a higher chance of the rest of the bundle being good.
Yeah, I just do the 11 dollars a month and be happy at saving a buck on all of it instead of trying to wheel and deal for the games I do want...

Yeah, I just do the 11 dollars a month and be happy at saving a buck on all of it instead of trying to wheel and deal for the games I do want...
especially if its a game that really hasnt been bundled before, its almost impossible to get it in a split for anything reasonable. hardly worth the hassle

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle

$1:

• Dead Age
  • Dreadout (Includes Manga + OST DLC)
  • DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
  • Lakeview Cabin Collection
BTA:

• Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Game + DLC)
  • Alien: Isolation™
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
$10 or more:

• Dead by Daylight
Edit: Dangit, I got Layers of Fear last month. Solid $1 tier, though.

Horror Bundle, many of you will have some of them. Alien Isolation and Layers of Fear in BTA, both Monthly titles. Heavy tier is Dead by Daylight. No bonuses next week.

In for the $1 tier.

I might dollar in but I already own DreadOut and it was pretty crappy.  The mythos is kind of cool but controls and game play suck and the graphics are PS2-era dated.

I'll dollar in eventually, but depending on how long the freefall of the beat the average goes, I could see picking the BTA tier. 

Alien Isolation not having the DLC content makes it a hard sell. Mostly just want to play Crew Expendable and any future sales will most likely be a complete bundle for $10 again.

I might dollar in but I already own DreadOut and it was pretty crappy. The mythos is kind of cool but controls and game play suck and the graphics are PS2-era dated.
The PS2 look of it is actually a bit of a draw for me haha. It's been on my steam wishlist forever but just never got it. Guess I am in for the $1 tier.

Already own 2 games from the $1 tier and 2 from the BTA so I'll try to get the remaining stuff I'm missing from tremor or splits.

$10 for DBD isn't great at this point after it's been given away on alienware, but now is the best time to play it if you had any interest in it. The matchmaking finally got fixed so it doesn't take forever to get in a match now in survive with friends and the game is more balanced. Community is still very active.

Already own 2 games from the $1 tier and 2 from the BTA so I'll try to get the remaining stuff I'm missing from tremor or splits.

$10 for DBD isn't great at this point after it's been given away on alienware, but now is the best time to play it if you had any interest in it. The matchmaking finally got fixed so it doesn't take forever to get in a match now in survive with friends and the game is more balanced. Community is still very active.
and not once, but twice (base game / deluxe) and tons of DLC too. Too bad they fucked last good giveaways and I didn't get keys :(

I don't play killer in DBD but if I did I would want to kill you
giphy.gif

Tempted for DBD, but don't know how much I'd play it. Have Alien and Layers of Fear on XB1 (shudder) and not much interest in the Five Nights at Freddy franchise. So it's either go $10 and sell off the BTA tier or dollar in. Hmm...

I have no interest in Dead By Daylight, but I bought the bundle at the BTA of $5.09. So if anybody just wants DBD, I can get it for them at the cost of upgrading to the highest tier ($4.91).

Tempted for DBD, but don't know how much I'd play it. Have Alien and Layers of Fear on XB1 (shudder) and not much interest in the Five Nights at Freddy franchise. So it's either go $10 and sell off the BTA tier or dollar in. Hmm...
I bought the bundle at the BTA of $5.09 because I have no interest in Dead By Daylight. So if you, or anybody else just wants DBD, I can get it for you/them at the cost of upgrading to the highest tier ($4.91).

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle

$1:

• Dead Age
  • Dreadout (Includes Manga + OST DLC)
  • DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
  • Lakeview Cabin Collection
BTA:

• Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Game + DLC)
  • Alien: Isolation™
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
$10 or more:

• Dead by Daylight
Edit: Dangit, I got Layers of Fear last month. Solid $1 tier, though.
Crap. Already have had Dead Age...and still been in the damn backlog....and now it's in TIER 1 of a Bundle. Meh.

Don't have other games in 1st Tier, though. Looks like at least that Tier's a lock.

I want Alien: Isolation - but not sure if I want this version b/c I need to see if I want the Season Pass; if that Pass got worthwhile content it; and how often the Pass has been on sale for decent pricing.

I don't have Layers of Fear and don't have 5 Nights: Sister Location.

Don't have Dead by Daylight, but maybe I should go $10 to get that?

According to ITAD - https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=dead+by+daylight#/page:game/info?plain=deadbydaylight

- DbD has been $10 on Steam before; and has been in a $14 bundle before.

Decisions, decisions...

EDIT:

I'll just $1 in, for now...until I truly decide on BTA or Top Tier.

bread's done
Back