Humble Bundle Thread

If Rapture Rejects was the most enticing of the unlocks to generate sales then I have no hope for the rest of them.
Oh wow, I thought Rapture Rejects was going to be free. Played the Beta and was like "seems like it will make a pretty cute little free to play game, can't complain for free!" Bet this won't be the last "giveaway" for Rapture Rejects.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, cause that always works out, just like it did for cardlife after the jinglejam ................

Throwing a game in a bundle to increase the player count is like the last shot at redemption for an online only game, and I dont think I have ever seen it work

yea, cause that always works out, just like it did for cardlife after the jinglejam ................

Throwing a game in a bundle to increase the player count is like the last shot at redemption for an online only game, and I dont think I have ever seen it work
I'm not saying it's effective, I'm just saying maybe this has nothing to do with humble trying to increase sales

I'm not saying it's effective, I'm just saying maybe this has nothing to do with humble trying to increase sales
Humble has to see themselves getting something from it though because they're not going to reveal games and make the bundle less "secret" just because a dev wants to bump their player base. Might be a little from Column A and a little from Column B but it was Humble that made the choice to reveal it.

Humble has to see themselves getting something from it though because they're not going to reveal games and make the bundle less "secret" just because a dev wants to bump their player base. Might be a little from Column A and a little from Column B but it was Humble that made the choice to reveal it.
[attachment=31632:gettyimages-712-36-640x640.jpg]

That's a little better though they should add Underground as well. They can keep the crappy PvP expansion
Indeed but they should just add the season pass given it was on sale during the holidays for $7.50 effectively. Is the ubisoft key tied to the humble account or can I give away the division keys?

Step 1: Offer $40 back in credit for a yearly subscription

Step 2: Make the next year's worth of monthly bundles as shitty as this one

giphy.gif

Isn't this all the proof we need that IGN has completely destroyed Humble?

Humble never would have teamed up with a publisher like Double Fine to offer a bundle full of repeats before IGN took them over.

Humble Digital Homicide Bundle - pay $10 for a collection of games that were removed from Steam!

Coming soon: Humble Resume Template Bundle - because Groupees can't be the only one selling free things!

hey guys,

is there a dedicated thread somewhere for folks to sell/buy humble bundle games? You know, like if you already have a game but it's in the bundle so you just need to get rid of it... I did a search, but it was way too overwhelming to look at. Maybe I missed it. FYI, I'm interested in buying as I stopped my subscription recently.

You're looking for this thread.

In case you lose that link, it can be found by hovering over (or clicking on)  "Forums" at the top of the page, then click on "Trading" in the drop down menu. From there, click on "Master Trade List" and you should see that thread listed in that forum somewhere near the top.

hey guys,

is there a dedicated thread somewhere for folks to sell/buy humble bundle games? You know, like if you already have a game but it's in the bundle so you just need to get rid of it... I did a search, but it was way too overwhelming to look at. Maybe I missed it. FYI, I'm interested in buying as I stopped my subscription recently.
Yep.

Received this e-mail yesterday:

Keep your games and content secure!

We're moving away from Authy. Enable two factor authentication with Google Authenticator now. Just a few steps to keep your account safe.

Visit your account settings page and click the Enable Google Authenticator button.

Received this e-mail yesterday:
That is great news. I bitched so much to them about just using Google 2FA instead of that bullshit "check your email for a link then input a number to get a text to input another number and then we review your order" method they have now.

They were using Google 2FA for some part of their site anyway, since I have it set up already.

Humble Caffeine Bundle

PWYW:

Headlander

GoNNER BLuBERRY EDITION

Treadnauts

Caffeine

Some thing for people in the UK only

BTA:

This War of Mine

Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth

Dear Esther: Landmark Edition

$12+:

Tyranny

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Lot of repeats, but mostly stuff I don't have.  BTA is low enough that I'll probably get that, but will get the $1 tier for sure.

I need another game like I need a hole in my head, but I have enjoyed Gonner and This War of Mine on other platforms, so I went for the BTA.  I will wait for Shadow Tactics to go lower at another time...and it will. 

i dont have headlander, this war of mine, tyranny (although i have it on twitch) or shadow tactics (sold it when it was in a humble monthly and i've since regretted it)  so i think i'll probably get this

Tyranny was "free" via Twitch / Amazon Prime.  

If you already have Gonner, the Blueberry edition DLC is free.  Solid $1 tier, especially if you had not already picked up Gonner or Headlander.  Treadnauts looks fun and worth $1 by itself.

BTA tier is good as far as the 3 games in it but most of should have them as all previously bundled.  My only complaint is why not include the complete version of This War of Mine.

If you want Tyranny on Steam, then the $12 tier is not bad as you can sell Shadow Tactics.  

bread's done
Back