Humble Bundle Thread

What I don't get is why this bundle only lasts six days. Like, a week I could understand, but six days seems kinda random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone selling Neptunia VII Deluxe and Rebirth 3 deluxe? I have no need for VR, don't have the latest one, and already own action u. I can Dollar tier the rest.

I think the cheapest Neptunia games ever got on Fanatical was $4 individually, but I’m not that sure.
I think that's where I got all the games in the $1 tier. Fanatical was called Bundlestars back then.

That was right around the time that I started getting hair in places that I didn't have hair before.

It started growing out of both ears.

$1 tier for me.

Not interested in the $12 tier because of the VR game in it.
Just a heads up, Neptunia VIIR does not require VR headset. You can play those sections with usual controls. I read VII is the better game though, so no need to get top tier if you already have it.

I think the Neptunia bundle may only be six days because they're planning on doing a weeklong deal on Steam on Monday.  Didn't want to run both next to each other and cut into their sales.

I think the Neptunia bundle may only be six days because they're planning on doing a weeklong deal on Steam on Monday. Didn't want to run both next to each other and cut into their sales.
Or they could be trying to spare us as little exposure as possible to animu trash!

Is the neptunia bundle all 1 key?
There's a separate Steam key for everything listed below:

$1 Tier

• Amnesia™: Memories
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Deluxe Edition Bundle DLC
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Colosseum + Characters DLC
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Deluxe Edition Bundle DLC
BTA Tier

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 Deluxe Edition Bundle DLC
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
  • Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Deluxe Pack DLC

By the way... Is there DLC in the BTA tier for a game that isn't in the bundle at all?
Yep. Which is annoying since it's the only one of the games I don't have on any system. Not that I probably won't cave at the top tier just to have them all on PC with all the overpowered DLC deluxe weapons (which I at least hope are in the weapons packs in the deluxe DLC), anyway, but you know.

FRfr, does anyone actually *enjoy* playing the Nep Nep games? I tried one, but just couldn't be arsed to care after about an hour.
I like them. The still frame cutscenes that can drag on for 15 minutes can get a bit tedious, and the reuse of assets (within games and between games) is kind of annoying, but I finished the first three and some of the spinoffs (Action U is kind of a fun and easy hack and slash game developed by Tamsoft with a bit of a Senran Kagura thing going on). I dig the quirky humor/references and gameplay systems, and they're kind of more fun with the overpowered DLC weapons that sort of prevent hitting grinding walls.

They are pretty good games and build on themselves with dumb humor. Of all of them V-II was my favorite of the group with perhaps the best writing in the series and was a rather competent B tier JRPG. ReBirth 3 was pretty fun as well but yes the series as a whole is pretty much meme x 4th wall destruction the game. 

I've played and enjoyed some of the old classic 8-Bit/16-Bit era JRPGs. However, I mostly prefer CRPGs. I'm indifferent to anime-type things.

Am I likely to enjoy these games? Is there some kind of amazing gameplay that I'm not picking up from watching gameplay videos?

Amazing gameplay lol. These games have cute and funny and silly characters. The gameplay is never too intricate but their is like a combo system of sorts.

I've played and enjoyed some of the old classic 8-Bit/16-Bit era JRPGs. However, I mostly prefer CRPGs. I'm indifferent to anime-type things.

Am I likely to enjoy these games? Is there some kind of amazing gameplay that I'm not picking up from watching gameplay videos?
These games are made to appeal to people who like a relatively modern variation on Japanese “adorable girl” aesthetic (called “moe” in Japanese). The gameplay and story aren’t really the focus; cute girls for lonely men to obsess over are.

There’s certainly some Japanese-produced media that an oldschool RPG fan might like; this isn’t it. This isn’t even media that a lot of primarily Japanese-media-consumers would like.

All that said, odds are good this ends up being one of the top 5 Humble Bundles this year. Thanks, IGN.

I don't really like any of the Neptunia engine games. They're like budget Final Fantasy 13 / 15. But there's stuff like Hyperdevotion that's not that kind of game.

Short answer, no.

i just got them for the digital soundtracks.  it bugs me that I can't redeem the dlc only key in the middle tier since i don't own the base game 

Wow, Mutant Year Zero bundled three months after release. No interest in Absolver or Northgard but MYZ is a nice early unlock.

Yeah, MYZ is worth the bundle price alone for me. Too bad xbox game pass on pc only has MS games though since it was in game pass at launch.

I jumped on this month's bundle. MYZ at $12 was well under my pricepoint for the game. Absolver looks potentially interesting, and Northguard, hey, I'll give it a shot.

Just need to make sure that I remove my payment method again after this month so they can't autorenew me after I put it on hold :D

Still waiting for Vampyr (RPG by DontNod) in the Humble Bundle Monthly.

Regardless, MYZ and Absolver.....looks like I'm in.

Good set of early headliners, though nothing that would really interest me. I do wonder if any more Ubisoft games will show up in future Monthly bundles or if the Lego games start making an appearance.

Played about an hour of mutant year zero and I actually like it better than xcom. Mainly because there is character development and a story. I also like the setting a lot. Great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played about an hour of mutant year zero and I actually like it better than xcom. Mainly because there is character development and a story. I also like the setting a lot. Great game
I haven't played it yet but was pretty excited to see it in the early reveals. When i first saw it around e3 time i was interested, think xcom is great and the character design/setting is different. Good to hear there's a more in depth story than "kill the aliens"

Can any nerds confirm whether the miniseries collected in the new Star Trek comics bundle on Humble are the full runs, or just the first issues?

bread's done
Back