Humble Bundle Thread

Wow...

Is this some sort of sick blood thinner joke? Because all old people have to do is get a paper cut and they bleed like a geyser from their varicose veins because of their Coumadin? You should be ashamed.
I thought it was a not-so-subtle code phrase letting people who had an appointment with Tebow's mom know they might want to reschedule... Crimson tide, indeed!

Wasn't someone looking for Twilight Struggle recently?

Humble More Board Games Bundle by Asmodee Digital

$1+:

Ticket to Ride: First Journey

Gloom: Digital Edition

Love Letter

Twilight Struggle

BTA:
Pandemic: The Board Game
Carcassone - Tiles & Tactics

Carcassone - Inns & Cathedrals

Ascension: Deckbuilding Game

Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game

Mysterium - Hidden Signs

Mysterium - Secrets & Lies

$12+:

Scythe: Digital Edition

Pathfinder Adventures: Obsidian Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathfinder Adventure lets you buy it on PC and then link the account to your phone or tablet so you get the mobile version at no additional cost.

I played the physical version of Scythe a few months back, it was bretty gud.

I'd be happier about this bundle if it didn't include so many repeats from the last board game bundle. If you bought that one, a lot of the value in this one is just getting some of the DLC.

My main complaint is that none of the games include their Android versions this time around, but I guess Asmodee Digital figured out that they were leaving money on the table.  The Android ports go on sale frequently, but none of them have gone belong $3 each from what I can tell.  

That said, I will probably go for the $12 tier when I get paid again.  Each of these games can provide hours of fun.

Pathfinder Adventure lets you buy it on PC and then link the account to your phone or tablet so you get the mobile version at no additional cost.
I already have the mobile version with the first seasons shit unlocked... :( I really wanted Scythe out of all of them but at $12... I dunno... might be able to find a used copy of the physical version for just a bit more than that at a yard sale around here.

I played the physical version of Scythe a few months back, it was bretty gud.

I'd be happier about this bundle if it didn't include so many repeats from the last board game bundle. If you bought that one, a lot of the value in this one is just getting some of the DLC.
The BTA tier seems largely about that Carcassonne DLC and Mysterium DLC, and I guess if those are going to be in the tier the base game should as well.

That said, I'm not sure that DLC and the rest of the BTA tier is worth it. The $1 tier is a slam dunk, though, with Twilight Struggle and Love Letter.

I suppose a Lego bundle was going to happen eventually. Already own Lego City Undercover, which is the highlight of this bundle IMO, but I am interested in the Lego Harry Potter games, which are supposed to be some of the best games with the Harry Potter IP.

I suppose a Lego bundle was going to happen eventually. Already own Lego City Undercover, which is the highlight of this bundle IMO, but I am interested in the Lego Harry Potter games, which are supposed to be some of the best games with the Harry Potter IP.
That’s not saying much, to be fair.

That’s not saying much, to be fair.
What are you talking about? This is glorious.

tumblr_ou37doiHIM1ttx4nlo1_250.png

I had actually started to play Lego The Hobbit the other day... and got bored and uninstalled after about thirty minutes.  Don't think the LEGO games are for me.

I'm interested in the Harry Potter games and undercover, but not sure I want them bad enough to put up with selling all the others.  Luckily I'll probably forget all about this bundle in a day and make it a non issue.

Between the Asmodee Digital bundle and the Lego bundle, Humble will receive most of my gaming budget in May.  Pleasantly surprised.

I really, *really* liked the Harry Potter Quidditch: World Cup on the Gamecube. I wouldn't mind seeing another one of those.

I really hope that's not an early unlock since that is basically junk IMHO. If I want to play an online only likely dying multiplayer CoD I want the full thing!

Finding Paradise is fantastic if you liked To The Moon, and I'm happy to get the 3rd chapter for The Journey Down after the first two were bundled long ago. The rest looks meh but I was satisfied with Wandersong alone so anything else is an added bonus.

But BLOPS4... oof. Humble barely kept my 3+ year sub streak going for May, they're gonna need one hell of an early reveal to get me for June.

Douible whammy for me. I don't want/need gimped Blops4 since I own the "full" game (which apparently is zombies mode) and this month's games are of no real interest to me besides Origins.

Didn't pause my account in time, so I got this whether I wanted it or not. Finding Paradise and The Journey Down 3 are highlights, but probably not worth the price of the bundle.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Yeah these are some sad unlocks.  Glad Journey 3 was in there to complete the collection, but these unlocks plus an incomplete call of duty game makes it easy to pause for next month.

Glad I got this month's at a discount.
Those unlocks are underwhelming and I wasn't even particularly thrilled to have Origins as a headliner.
Surprised the Journey Down guy managed to avoid bundles for so long this time given how the earlier chapters were bundle fodder.

Totally forgot BlOpsIV wasn't on Steam, apparently it's a $20 upgrade to the "full" game (which doesn't have a SP campaign anyway, so it's just Zombies). Cheap pricks.

Pretty decent unlocks, but most know I like VNs so Monster Prom is right up my alley. Also great for next game from To the Moon developers. Next month not starting out so hot.

Glad I got this month's at a discount.
Those unlocks are underwhelming and I wasn't even particularly thrilled to have Origins as a headliner.
Surprised the Journey Down guy managed to avoid bundles for so long this time given how the earlier chapters were bundle fodder.
Probably helps that he kickstarted it. Personally, I'm amazed he did finish it. When the first part appeared in a Royale bundle all of those years ago, I wasn't expecting any more. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Ugh man, disappointed in all this. I'll take Wandersong/Journey 3 in addition to the early reveal of AC:O, rest of the unlocks aren't for me at all.

Also...threw up a little in my mouth seeing the CoD early unlock

To the cesspool it is

Laughable unlocks (glad I skipped).  I am Not a Monster was FREE a while back.  Laughable reveal for next month... which if I'm reading right will be ALL Activision/Blizzard titles on Battle.net?

legit gonna sell the entirety of the may bundle

most of these bundles, there's normally a game i say "no" then look it up and change my mind. this bundle had none of that

no offence to To The Moon fans

Terrible Bundle. No way I'm sticking around for the next one (which makes me think the unlocks will be great).

I hated To The Moon, and this unlock game looks like more RPGMaker bundle trash. To The Moon was like watching a Lifetime movie and advancing the dialogue a sentence at a time by pressing a button. Torture.

I'm sure this one is equally horrible.

The other stuff is kinda niche and the dollar value is crap. Boo Humble. Boo. :oldman:

If another Ubisoft game's going to be in a Humble Monthly, I do hope it's Watch Dogs 2 (Or maybe it'll be given away at the end of the year, like the first game was a couple of years ago).

If another Ubisoft game's going to be in a Humble Monthly, I do hope it's Watch Dogs 2 (Or maybe it'll be given away at the end of the year, like the first game was a couple of years ago).
If Watch Dogs 2 is in a monthly I'd hope there are 2 other games as early unlocks. It's pretty low value at this point, not good enough to stand on its own

bread's done
Back