Humble Bundle Thread

Someone on SlickDeals is saying if you opt to pay early/buy the June bundle now you get $3 off.  Still don't think I want BLOPS and random B.net games for $9.

Serves them right for trying to give us the Bollywood version of BLOPS. Who would even want a version of BLOPS that doesn't include zombies or the campaign? I mean, I know the whole MtnDewdbro Cowadoody mentality is based around a sweet MP sesh followed by lunch at GNC and some no homo tandem butthole waxing in the nearest men's public shower, but selling the MP as a standalone package for $30 is a shitty strategy.

Someone on SlickDeals is saying if you opt to pay early/buy the June bundle now you get $3 off. Still don't think I want BLOPS and random B.net games for $9.
No offer on my end so this is an easy skip. Actually looking forward to next Friday more than usual now since I only have to spend time buying the games I want instead of selling the ones I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
There any way to gift this blizzard junk? I only bought it for the static 10% for the weebshit games they had on their spring sale.

First Monthly I skipped in 3+ years and boy am I happy I did. No joke, that was probably the weakest one ever.

Next month makes up for this past one big time, though. Two games I've been interested in for a while.

Wow... that's beyond terrible.  Lol @ Re-Marstered edition.  I just got through playing that after receiving it free a few years ago.

I want Moonlighter but have no interest in Hellblade if anyone wants to buy that separately then let me know~

No interest in any of the games this month. Not really interested in next month, since I already own Hellblade.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Debated getting the bundle with the $3 off offer, but didn't.  Glad I don't regret it.

I'm interested in the two headliners for July, so I'll almost certainly get it.

Yeah, BlOps 4 was clearly the main draw here. Obviously the unlocks are disappointing, but I don't regret getting the bundle once they included the REAL game instead of that gimped shit. 80% off the most recent CoD game (given how stingy Activision is with discounts) ain't terrible. It's not like Destiny 2 where it will end up being free later on anyway.
Duskers and 911 have decent reviews so they're a nice bonus.

Yeah, BlOps 4 was clearly the main draw here. Obviously the unlocks are disappointing, but I don't regret getting the bundle once they included the REAL game instead of that gimped shit. 80% off the most recent CoD game (given how stingy Activision is with discounts) ain't terrible. It's not like Destiny 2 where it will end up being free later on anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro

I got hooked in last minute with that $3 off Humble offered me.  Plan to trade COD for at least the $9 I paid so I can't be too mad, but I don't think the reveals were all that great. 

I've wanted 911 Operator for a while. I've been trying to get a Red Faction Guerilla key for my wife's account for a while and it has just not been available since the remastered edition was released. So no complaints there. The other games look like my sort of games, too. The bundle just seems to be short one or two games to me.

No no, I still think Humble is circling the drain. I'm just glad we didn't have a repeat of that BlOps 3 Starter Edition monthly.
Still haven't bothered to use my key.
Why'd you sit on it instead of selling it?

I got hooked in last minute with that $3 off Humble offered me. Plan to trade COD for at least the $9 I paid so I can't be too mad, but I don't think the reveals were all that great.

I've wanted 911 Operator for a while. I've been trying to get a Red Faction Guerilla key for my wife's account for a while and it has just not been available since the remastered edition was released. So no complaints there. The other games look like my sort of games, too. The bundle just seems to be short one or two games to me.

Why'd you sit on it instead of selling it?

Thanks, Gilby's!!... Or is that Gillbi?

Pretty weak bundle, though some of the unlocks look fun and playable. I agree that maybe 1 more game should have been included. Still plenty of playable games. Next months unlocks I have on other platforms (Switch/PS4) so not too great, but eh I'll likely sell them off or such.

not the best bundle, although paratropic looks like something i might enjoy and i'll take pool panic

in for next month, i'll keep hellblade and sell moonlighter

Humble Monthly

PerkyTastyBullfrog-small.gif

Worst Humble Monthly ever!
We just need the video clip of the Simpon's comic book guy saying this to be complete.

Yes, the bundle "improved" when Humble and Activision realized that they needed to include the Zombies for BlOp4. I was on the verge of pausing when they announced the change. I was not offered $3 to keep this months maybe as I paid for an annual sub like a moran. However, the unlocks were generally disappointing. For instance, 911 operator may be the biggest draw for the unlocks; why not the complete version which has been on sale for less than $10?

I still think Humble is circling the drain.
Just look at the Humble page where they depict the past monthlies. There is a trend of less games and less MSRP$ in the bundles. 6 games this month with a bonus 7th game that is a Humble original (may get a key in the future). While at least the unlocks have positive reviews, they seem lower tiered and niche.

At least the 2 reveals for next month interest me. For $12, I can justify my purchase with Hellblade and Moonlighter.

Humble would have to change direction in order for me to do another annual sub though.

I've nearly purchased Moonlighter whenever I see it go on sale, so I'm in for next month. I'm not sure I'll actually play anything from the just released bundle, however. Hellblade's good, but I already have it on PS4. Still, this is already a better bundle (for me) than the last one. 

Humble Kodansha Manga Bundle 2

$1
Cells At Work vol 1-5

$8
The Quintessential Quintuplets vol 1-3
Vinland Saga vol 1-5

$10
Vinland Saga vol 6-10
Fire Force vol 1-15
Domestic Girlfriend vol 1-10

$15
Domestic Girlfriend vol 11-18
Blame! vol 1-6
Attack on Titan vol 1-10

$18
Attack on Titan vol 11-20
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall vol 1-16

$20
Blame! Movie Edition
Aposimz vol 1-2
Collected Works: Exclusive Artbook

Likely getting that tier too. Not happy for all the repeats, but eh. Domestic Girlfriend went to the pooper for what I read. Got so stupid after a while I couldn't stand it. That and Love x Lies just kept going on and on with nonsense and made me drop them both. 

Likely getting that tier too. Not happy for all the repeats, but eh. Domestic Girlfriend went to the pooper for what I read. Got so stupid after a while I couldn't stand it. That and Love x Lies just kept going on and on with nonsense and made me drop them both.
You can really only go so far with “who will protagonist-kun choose,” and 18 volumes sounds about 12 volumes too long for the premise.

Other than most of the Attack on Titan, Cells At Work, and Fire Force volumes, are there any other repeats?

You can really only go so far with “who will protagonist-kun choose,” and 18 volumes sounds about 12 volumes too long for the premise.
Well the manga has always been about 50 percent that and 50 percent general slice of life/drama, with either the main characters or their circle of friends/acquaintances. But yeah, that half of the story is wearing thin at this point.

At least with some of the repeats we are getting more issues with them. For example, 5 more issues of Fire Force, 3 more issues of Blame!, etc.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Is this all of Attack on Titan? I'm a little confused about how many volumes there are.
Attack on Titan is still ongoing, so of course it isn’t everything, but it doesn’t even seem to be everything that’s been translated unless the English version is pretty far behind—Wikipedia says there’s currently 28 volumes, but there’s only 20 volumes here.

Before the Fall, according to Wikipedia, finished its run just back in March, which might explain why there’s only 16 of 17 volumes here—the last one might not have been translated yet, or at least it might be new enough that Kodansha doesn’t want to put it in a bundle yet.

Last call for the Godzilla comics bundle. Can anyone make a case for me to buy anything above the $1 tier?
If nothing else, you’re getting the entire IDW catalog of Godzilla comics at the top tier. I haven’t read them, so I can’t say if that’s a good thing or not, but if you’re a completionist, that in and of itself may be appealing.

Well... guess what day it is?

Did you remember it's renew/cancel day for the Humble Monthly?

I did not. :dunce:

I hope you were luckier than me.

Actually, it's not.
For some reason they changed it to the 30th.
I thought I was SOL since I accidentally set the reminder for today instead of yesterday but I was able to cancel in time because the 30th was my next bill date.

bread's done
Back