Humble Bundle Thread

An actual strong Humble Bundle. Very good BTA. Been wanting to play that Deep Sky game as well. Plus Cat Quest....yeah this is a good one!

It looks like this is the standard version of PoE? It doesn't come with The White March 1 or 2? And it looks like the same situation for Tyranny, no Bastard's Wound?

Kinda want, but at the same time that's like an extra $45 of expansion right there.

Yeah, that's an easy BTA. I'm going to go out on a limb and thank whoever chose to put Borderlands in at the $15 tier.
IueeTc8.gif

Hmmm, I want Cat Quest, but already have the other 2 BTA through Twitch Prime. Lowest Cat Quest has ever been is around $3, so about the same here. Maybe I'll wait until I can get it a bit cheaper.

Really happy to see Deep Sky Derelicts in bottom tier, since a couple people at work got into it earlier this year and it's been on my watchlist ever since.

It looks like this is the standard version of PoE? It doesn't come with The White March 1 or 2? And it looks like the same situation for Tyranny, no Bastard's Wound?

Kinda want, but at the same time that's like an extra $45 of expansion right there.
According to ITAD...

So far, looks like PoE: The White March Expansion Pass has been at its cheapest on Steam for $12.49 - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/pillarsofeternitywhitemarchexpansionpass/info/

Tyranny: Bastard's Wound DLC (Steam key) has been $5.75 on GameBillet - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/tyrannybastardswound/info/

Tyranny: Tales from the Tiers DLC has been $2.82 on Voidu - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/tyrannytalesfromtiers/info/

Hmmm, I want Cat Quest, but already have the other 2 BTA through Twitch Prime. Lowest Cat Quest has ever been is around $3, so about the same here. Maybe I'll wait until I can get it a bit cheaper.

Really happy to see Deep Sky Derelicts in bottom tier, since a couple people at work got into it earlier this year and it's been on my watchlist ever since.
Similar boat here.

I want Cat Quest 1, but already have Tyranny (base-game) and PoE 1 (base-game) on Steam already.

I'll probably end up with Tier 1, at the least.

BTA, maybe.

Don't need top tier. Already own BL1: GOTY Enhanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's an easy BTA. I'm going to go out on a limb and thank whoever chose to put Borderlands in at the $15 tier.
The publisher has been treating Borderlands as a premium title since the enhanced edition came out. Oddly enough it's had some decent value in the trade marketplace.

I also have Tyranny on twitch, but there are no plans to make the DLC available for owners on that platform. On the other hand PoE on twitch includes the expansions, which is why I've refrained from buying the expansions on Steam even though I've owned the base game there since it launched.

If the BTA was higher I would have skipped that tier and stuck with the awesome $1 tier, but that low BTA price seemed worth it for Cat Quest and a double-dip on Tyranny.

Third tier is laughable.  But since mid-tier is so low at $4, I might just grab it so I don't have to eff around with Twitch Prime.

Does Humble still give you the BTA games if you kept your page open after the BTA price increased? I stepped out for a few hours before making the purchase, and it's a gift, so I can't verify for myself.

The beat the average tier is awesome.  I would have bought Cat Quest for $4 by itself.  And I'm glad that I stopped buying games during Steam sales, so I didn't own anything in the first two tiers.  

Welcome to the new gimmick with bundle deals and sale prices on the base game but not so much on the season pass/dlc's. Good deal though, I'll likely bite for Tyranny.

Welcome to the new gimmick with bundle deals and sale prices on the base game but not so much on the season pass/dlc's. Good deal though, I'll likely bite for Tyranny.
Yep pretty much this. Also games having multiple "seasons" of passes. :roll: Don't know anything about Tyranny or Cat Quest but it's good to hear positive things for them as well. Just hoping it's not the cat dating sim I've heard about...

Regardless I grabbed the middle tier since I didn't own PoE1. For those who played it.. is it fine to skip the PoE1 dlc and go straight from the PoE1 vanilla experience to playing PoE2?

White March isn't necessary to understand the story of PoE1 and I doubt it would play a part in PoE2 unless the new companions carry over or something. The White March dlc is really good though, if you like the base game I would definitely suggest picking up the dlc at some point.

Tyranny dlcs on the other hand are easily skippable, they dont add much. The base game is really good, I think I enjoyed Tyranny more than PoE, shame we'll never see a sequel.

There's a Bandai Namco BYOB currently on and lasting for the next few days. Up to 85% off if you get 5 or more titles. Lots of games to choose from. Bandai Namco have bundled quite a few of their titles in the past so I was hoping to get some opinions on whether it's worth it to take a chance on something like Ni No Kuni 2 or not.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/bandai-namco-games-byob/
The Bandai Namco Build Your Own Bundle offer ends in a few hours. I went ahead and bought Tales of Symphonia, Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures, Pac-Man Championship Edition 2, Pac-Man Museum, and the Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle (already had the base game from when it was free, but I wanted the DLC cars). At 85% off, all were priced less than their historical lows. I passed on the current gen titles since my rig wouldn't run them. But, hey, I'm happy!

The Bandai Namco Build Your Own Bundle offer ends in a few hours.
Yep, a cag in the trade thread helped me by hosting a bundle so I was able to get 2 titles at 85% off.

I'm happy with NNK2 +dlc for under $10. Played it on console but so far it looks and runs great on pc.

Not a bad monthly. The reveals had 3 wish listed games. I think the only game I wont play is the 50 vs 50 game, as I'm just not really into multiplayer shooters. Next unlock is a Paradox game meaning likely buggy and massive amount of DLC. I want to try it at least though.

Battletech is only published by Paradox. It is the same guys who did the Shadowrun games who developed this.

No interest, since I own it already.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Almost paused this month because I have Slay the Spire and didn't care about Squad but kinda forgot about it.  All five reveals were on my wishlist.  *shrug*

Battletech is only published by Paradox. It is the same guys who did the Shadowrun games who developed this.

No interest, since I own it already.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
Huge interest in Battletech. At the top of my wishlist since Ori and the Blind Forest made it's way into my library last month. I've been waiting for a bundle.

Almost paused this month because I have Slay the Spire and didn't care about Squad but kinda forgot about it. All five reveals were on my wishlist. *shrug*
Thought about pausing all month. Most of the reveals are on my wishlist.

Not a bad bundle. Slay the Spire is great, I loved the first Guacamelee so happy to have the 2nd, and I'll take Mothergunship and State of Mind even though I'm not overly thrilled about them

no interest in battletech, though

Squad nearly put my off enough to pause, but glad I didn't. Mainly because of Distance, which I would have found more appealing as a headliner than the two Humble picked.

Battletech, another paradox game where they sell you the base game cheap and pile on the dlc's/season pass.

Haha, lots of love for the reveals in this thread, which is great for you if you subbed.

Have Slay the Spire already. I paused. Feels like a win. :D/

I skipped this Slay The Spire bundle. And I don't even own Slay The Spire.

I dunno, Slay and Squad just....weren't thrilling headliners to me, IMHO.

The most interesting thing there to me that I missed, that looks to be State of Mind.

I skipped this Slay The Spire bundle. And I don't even own Slay The Spire.

I dunno, Slay and Squad just....weren't thrilling headliners to me, IMHO.
Slay the Spire wasn't a thrilling headliner for me, at least when it was revealed it wasn't, but people here really talked it up.

bread's done
Back