Humble Bundle Thread

Out of curiosity, when you pause your sub for a month, does their store discount take a full month to reactivate, or does it reactivate as soon as the next month starts?

Not exactly sure how this works but  I've got a couple of extra keys from the 2k bundle

Gone:
BioShock: The Collection
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition
The Darkness II
Spec Ops: The Line
Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced
Civilization III

PM me for gift links
Edit: Since all the good stuff is gone I might not be around if someone wants this one lol

Everything's gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
This has many repeats of the last S-E collective bundle at a cheaper price. Fear Effect Sedna sells for barely anything (usually around 80 cents in sales or so), so not worth buying for that. Other than that, Oh My Godheads, Boundless and Battalion 1944 are new. Easy, easy pass since I got the last one.

Humble Square Enix Collective Bundle 2020

$1+:
Oh My Godheads
Goetia
Octahedron
Deadbeat Heroes

BTA:
The Turing Test
Forgotton Anne
Fear Effect Sedna
Black The Fall

$10+:
Children of Zodiarcs
Boundless
Tokyo Dark
Battalion 1944
FE Sedna is in the BTA?
WarpedDistortedInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

i haven't been billed yet and the bundle isn't in my account. on my subscription page it says it will renew on Sunday, so maybe they changed it?

edit- nope, just got charged, that's weird.

Did anyone else notice the due date of the 1-month coupon included in the previous COVID-19 humble is now June 5th? I believe it was May something previously.

Influent is currently free on the Humble Store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/influent
I believe you still have to pay for the individual language packs. The game is pretty generic: you just walk around the house learning what each item is called in your chosen language. I don't remember if it teaches sentence structure or grammar.

But I do remember the good ol' days when I bought the Steam key in a Humble for $1 and then spent a penny getting different copies of the DRM-free language DLC, then injecting them into the game through the client to get all of the languages available. Really porked Hamble on that one!

You can be like me and buy all the 40k book bundles and just read one chapter of one of the random books. I do want to read one someday though.

Can any 40k nerds chime in about the quality of the $1-tier of the 40k book bundle?
I purchased them and have a ton of the books in both soft/hard copy but have not read these yet.

Going by the covers, the non-grey ones will be better than the grey ones since they seem to be more inline with the 40k universe.

(yes I know they are all 40k but it is so large I say some are more 40k than others)

However, be warned---a lot of the books are the same overall---20% different.
Since they are all different authors it makes sense why they are a lot alike.

Anyway, for $1, you have nothing to really lose since they promote these quarterly or so.

You can be like me and buy all the 40k book bundles and just read one chapter of one of the random books. I do want to read one someday though.
Yeah, I get about 10 minutes into a book/audiobook and then close it or tune it out. There's so much contextual, high fantasy terminology, and most of these stories require a deep level of canonical understanding for the reader to be engaged.

In the words of Motoki,

b77417b8c3d567ffefd07d026e4851e0821857c53c209f90e211e82d18ab049e.jpg

I kind of want the compendiums, but I might pick this up. Hopefully the ereading experience is good and it doesn't get a lot worse over time as happened with the show.
No spoilers, but the comics have a legitimately good conclusion. Well worth going through the whole series, even if you already watched the show.

I feel as though there is a slight chance that AC: Odyssey will be the main game in the monthly bundle tomorrow due to the new AC game being announced. More likely scenario is that we are all going to b1tching in here tomorrow. 

So...XCom 2 is in the May 2020 Bundle.  It was definitely in a previous monthly.  That's a new one.

MO: Astray looks intriguing, but everything else is pretty meh.

Damn, already have Xcom 2 or else this would be a sweet monthly. Debating if I want to keep Jurassic World or not, it's not really my cup of tea.

Edit: lol forgot that the reason i have xcom 2 is because it was previously in a monthly. fuck this

So...XCom 2 is in the May 2020 Bundle. It was definitely in a previous monthly. That's a new one.
Yep, three years ago. Interestingly, it's also the only game in the bunch that I'm the least bit interested in. I see the value in Jurassic World Evolution but boy, this one doesn't have much for me.

Also, Train Valley 2 was the mystery game for last month, because of course it was.

XCom 2 comes with the reinforcement pass and the cosmetic DLC. Does not come with War of the Chosen or the Tactical Legacy Pack.

Can anyone confirm if the DLC is separate keys?

Our bonus game for the previous month is Train Valley 2 which has pretty good reviews. Not bad.

This month seems kind of lame outside Jurassic Park. Horace would be a bigger get if it wasn't an Epic freebie already.

IGN disappoints, yet again. I can't imagine paying the non-legacy price for Choice. 

Already own XCOM 2 (base) and JW Evolution (base).

Don't know if this HBC really has anything of much for me here.

Could be my first HBC to get a pause or a skip.

MO:Astray actually looks like a neat puzzle platformer, but yeah, it's tough to find much else to get excited about. Not sure I can even muster the energy to sub and sell off what I don't want.

When I first saw this bundle, I was instantly turned off with Xcom2 being a repeat and not including War of the Chosen or maybe even Chimera Squad. Also, with what's going to be continuing trend of Horace being free from Epic, Heave Ho being free from Twitch and I think Swords of Ditto being free from Twitch and PS+. Once I looked through all the games though I think this bundle would be worth it even with the repeats if I was interested in Jurassic World, but I'm not so this is a skip.

I don't think they included any Game Pass games this time though which is a first for Choice.

I always first see the monthly bundles and automatically feel like someone killed my mom with a rusty spoon. Then I stare at it for like an hour and say "Well, there are 10 games on here that I don't own....on steam.....f'ck it!"

Hm ... nothing for me again due to owning the headliners. Man, this is like my third month in a row pausing. Anyone else notice that the headliners in 2018-2019 bundles were typically newer games to hook you ... now they’re older games that many of us already have.

I'd been eyeing Jurassic World: Evolution, really glad to see it on here.

Now I have an extra copy of XCom 2. Would take $3 PayPal/Venmo for it if anyone wants it.

So can anybody confirm that the bonus game for last month was Train Valley 2?

Also, if I activate any of the may choices, do I get charged? I'm thinking of stopping all together.

So can anybody confirm that the bonus game for last month was Train Valley 2?

Also, if I activate any of the may choices, do I get charged? I'm thinking of stopping all together.
It was indeed Train Valley 2

And they'll charge you prior to letting you unlock any games.

bread's done
Back