Humble Bundle Thread

I'm missing 8 of those and I'm not sure I want those 8. 2 of them look like I'd play them easily (Jurassic Park and Astray) and 1 maybe play (Warsaw). I'm thinking of pausing too. The only one I have a lot of experience with is Neoverse, of which I've beaten multiple times. It's very pretty graphically and has a somewhat similar feel to Slay the Spire. You can buy stuff anytime, and every battle has a quest that when completed gets you a nice reward like cards, removals, permanent buffs, items, health, gems to level up abilities, etc... It can get pretty challenging and there is also a survival mode which is very solid. I haven't played in a while, but I had 28 hours on stopping playing. I'd highly recommend this as one of your choices if you get the bundle. It's a little pervy in a way with some jiggle physics and kind of skimpy outfits you can unlock (beach wear ones).  I'd rate it about a 7.5/10.

This bundle would be a lot stronger if like 2 of the games weren't bundled by Epic and I think Twitch (Horace and Sword of Ditto).

Warhammer Gladius is a decent turn based strategy game. DLC galore for that one with new factions costing about $10 each though. I'm interested in the Chess game and Rise of Industry, so the bundle is probably worth it. If Neoverse is similar to Slay the Spire then that is another to try at least. I'm not too interested in Jurassic park but might be worth it. Xcom like most people I have from the previous bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, will be passing on this one.  Honestly more excited about Train Valley 2 than anything in the May Choice.

Well, Jurassic World Evo was a free Xboner Games with Gold...
tenor.gif

I always first see the monthly bundles and automatically feel like someone killed my mom with a rusty spoon. Then I stare at it for like an hour and say "Well, there are 10 games on here that I don't own....on steam.....f'ck it!"
Crap, you do have a point: there are 10 games for me on Steam that I'm missing. Ugh.

Damn Steam-game count and its Meta-game.

I always first see the monthly bundles and automatically feel like someone killed my mom with a rusty spoon. Then I stare at it for like an hour and say "Well, there are 10 games on here that I don't own....on steam.....f'ck it!"
This. 10 good Steam games for $1.30 each is a great deal. Don't listen to the LAMESTREAM CAGS people! This bundle is a purrfect bundle, purrfect like the call and the purrfect letter. Those very fine people at IGN are doing a tremendous job.

This. 10 good Steam games for $1.30 each is a great deal. Don't listen to the LAMESTREAM CAGS people! This bundle is a purrfect bundle, purrfect like the call and the purrfect letter. Those very fine people at IGN are doing a tremendous job.
Thanks for the autographed stimulus check letter. Please say more (or less... Not sure which) controversial things as I currently cannot sell your autographed letter on eBay for very much (high bid $0).

Your freedom-loving American son,

Jackie Chan

Sorry for clogging up this thread with this redundant question... but if I pause my humble bundle for a month and I have the classic plan, do I loose my classic benefits when I unpause?

:no:

I immediately knew I already had X Com 2 from one of their previous bundles, Then I dug into it and saw some were Epic giveaways and I still couldn't find a game I was sure I'd play. I figured with all the "stay at home and play" deals and freebies that have been happening that developers would be tripping all over themselves to get into this Humble Monthly, Apparently that was not the case and Humble just dished out whatever scraps were left over when everyone left the building.

:no:

Humble just dished out whatever scraps were left over when everyone left the building.
I would've compared it to a cup of "special" coffee that a shitty friend offers to make you... from the pot which is a week plus old, that someone's already put a couple of cigarettes out in.

It's not that bad. I'm usually gung ho for bundles but when even I can't find as much value that's something. If I didn't have Neoverse that's a different story, because I do love card games.I would actually love the bundle for like 5 dollars or something heh.

It's not that bad. I'm usually gung ho for bundles but when even I can't find as much value that's something. If I didn't have Neoverse that's a different story, because I do love card games.I would actually love the bundle for like 5 dollars or something heh.
NO NO NO NO NO it's AWFUL. this is a binary decision, yes or no, buy or don't. the best thing the world's evar seen or complete dogshit that someone should be shot for even if they only thought it was good idea.

because I do love card games..
tenor.gif

Been playing some Neoverse again. Honestly it is just OK. It feels kind of bland, though plays alright. Difficulty could be punishing at times. Mainly the main thing is stacking good cards with your abilities (from skills, constants, cards, etc...). You want to stop attacks with parry (defend with shield equal to the same attack coming in) creating a free turn where the enemy doesn't attack. Honestly it's a decent game, though I feel is just overshadowed by Slay the Spire. Finally decided and likely pausing. 2 games I want to play doesn't make a $12 bundle worth it.

Humble Sierra the 3rd Bundle

$1+:

Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned

Velocity 2X

TimeShift

Police Quest Collection

BTA:

The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery

Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Caesar IV

Quest for Glory 1-5

Shiftlings

$12+:

King's Quest - Season Pass

King's Quest Collection

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

Space Quest Collection

Phantasmagoria

Caesar 3

The Asmodee Digital Play With Friends bundle is ridiculously good. Makes me regret buying the last board game bundle, since the games I wanted from that are dupes here. Debating the top tier, which is mostly DLC.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

I agree the bundle is good. Do know that LOTR game is officially dead for development (disappointment). I will get it again because all that DLC. Humble never does DLC so this is really good.

I grabbed the Asmodee bundle. 

Already have Smallworld 2 + DLC. If anyone wants send me a PM. 

Ah, frak. I must have bought a previous Asmodee bundle. Didn't realize I already had Scythe and some of the other games as well. 

Kind of a weak looking bundle, but that's mainly because I bought Hypnospace Outlaw a while back, Gato Robato was free, and some others rebundled. I liked the idea of Outlaw, but it wasn't executed that well IMHO. I gave some type of review a while back. Forget what I gave it exactly, but I'm thinking it was in the 6/10 range. It is pretty quick to beat the main story though. Still haven't cleaned out everything afterwards, but I was done with that story already.

Comparing the system requirements listed on the support page to their respective Steam pages, that sure looks like it'll be the original Hotline Miami and not the sequel.

And based on the order of that list, we can probably expect the following tiers:

$1 - Hotline Miami, Beat Cop, Dustforce DX

BTA - Moonlighter, Gato Robato, Hyper Light Drifter

Tier 3 - Hypnospace Outlaw, Starbound, Mystery Game

Which would make this bundle an easy pass for me unless Mystery Game is a big surprise.

hmm I'd probably bite on the 1 dollar tier at least.  Since I shockingly don't own the games in that tier for once.

The support page has UPlay symbols next to a bunch of those games.  I'd just assume it was an error if it was next to all of them, but it's not next to Beat Cop, for example.

Also interesting - no DRM free copy of Hyper Light Drifter is listed.  I thought DRM free copies was part of the deal with the Indie Bundles.

Anybody here ever find their old humble gift links had been redeemed and they don't recall ever using them? I keep a spreadsheet of my bundle games that I already own or am not that interested in.

Went to redeem 3 old humble gift links of games that are in that Square Enix bundle to see if how much cheaper I could make the bundle and all 3 said they had already been redeemed. I don't recall trading/selling them and they're not in my steam account.

I messaged humble support and am waiting for a response, but am kinda doubting they'll help me out. 

I've read stories in the past about other people experiencing the same issue. Could be some people brute-forcing URLs to find unredeemed links, could be something else. Probably would be safer not even creating gift links until you're ready to redeem/trade/give away something. Might want to change your password as well and make sure you have 2FA turned on, although if it's just a couple games that are redeemed and not a bunch others, I doubt your account was compromised.

They did brute force gift links a while back. You are likely screwed on those things. It happened to one of my gift links ages ago. I don't do those anymore and just give someone the key. 

Anybody here ever find their old humble gift links had been redeemed and they don't recall ever using them? I keep a spreadsheet of my bundle games that I already own or am not that interested in.

Went to redeem 3 old humble gift links of games that are in that Square Enix bundle to see if how much cheaper I could make the bundle and all 3 said they had already been redeemed. I don't recall trading/selling them and they're not in my steam account.

I messaged humble support and am waiting for a response, but am kinda doubting they'll help me out.
Depending on how old they are, there was something a few years back where people were able to redeem gift links. I remember it being an issue with trading at the time. You might have been caught up in that.

I had 2 entire bundles, on separate accounts, that were stolen back in '18. Humble accused me of being a grey market reseller and told me to sit and spin (this matter is closed and we will no longer respond to your messages, literally) when I initially contacted them. Waited 3 or 4 months and got a support rep with a brain, someone who actually listened and asked questions. Eventually it was sorted. That's my story.

Thanks for the feedback. If they've been sitting on my spreadsheet they aren't anything I really care about. In this case it was Life is Strange which I already played through on PS4 via Gamefly, but always thought I might like to play through again. Also Just Cause 3 which I have via PS+ but would probably rather play on PC and probably will never get around to actually playing anyway and I already forgot the other game. It does kinda suck thinking that all my gift links might already be redeemed though.

I don't remember if I even turned on 2FA for my account, but they do email me a code everytime I login on a browser they don't recognize which happens way more often than it seems like it should.

This feels like the first time in a long time that they've had Week 2 additions. BTA up and over $7.50, probably won't drop. I assume Hyper Light Drifter is coming next week.

after looking through the humble sale a bit a couple games that seem like decent deals and im considering, assuming you have humble choice the prices are:

homefront with expansion pass: 84% off, 6.39

dying light enhanced edition: 76% off, 14.39

fable anniversary: 80% off, 6.99

BTA is trending down - probably people figuring out that they only need Beat Cop and can get for $1. Hypnospace and Spacebound are cool, but not $15 cool.

bread's done
Back