Humble Bundle Thread

If it's any monthly it will likely be 1 or 2 wish listed games usually of not the highest value, maybe like 3 or 4 other games I might play once in a blue moon but likely wont, and a bunch of games I own/are old/not wanted at all to round out the value. Somehow I manage to with the wish listed games and maybe 2 others reach value and just maybe like the rest. So likely 50% chance it's not going to be great so 5.

Hellblade, The Messenger, Felix The Reaper and The Stillness of the Wind are all on Gamepass, FWIW. Grid base game is still in that Fanatical bundle. Supraland is the one game here I legitimately want.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Supraland

GRID: Ultimate Edition

The Messenger

Barotrauma

Felix The Reaper

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 (Warchest Edition)

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

Remnants of Naezith

Overload

The Stillness of the Wind

The King's Bird

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because I kept my expectations extremely low after months of disappointment, but I'm actually somewhat pleased for once despite having Hellblade from another bundle and having purchased Grid base game in the fanatical bundle recently. I actually want pretty much all the remaining games, though I'm not sure if the co-op game is any good single player.

I actually predicted this with Supraland/The Stillness of the Wind from my wishlist, some games I don't care about Hellblade/Messenger (own it) and Grid. Looks an OK enough value, though honestly still disappointing.

Supraland
The Messenger
Barotrauma
Felix The Reaper
Remnants of Naezith
Overload
The King's Bird
giphy.gif

I want Supraland and it'd be nice to own the messenger but jfc the rest of that is so bad. Hellblade was a headliner before too. Oh well. Like most months if you can pawn some games off in the cesspool it's usually worth it anyway

Not sure about anyone else, but when I paused they offered me a $2 coupon to stick around. I accepted it and paused anyways. Coupon expires September 4th.

Not sure about anyone else, but when I paused they offered me a $2 coupon to stick around. I accepted it and paused anyways. Coupon expires September 4th.
I never get those coupons. Its a conspiracy I tell ya. Anyway, nice repeat headliner that I didnt care about last year. Not even a year either. Hellblade was July '19. Supraland, Men of War, Grid and Barotrauma are enough to keep me paying I guess.

GRID (base-game) was in one of the bundles earlier this week from Fanatical. Ugh, I have GRID base already (and activated it, too; ugh, waste of a key) - but might need this HB here for the DLC's.

Already have Senua's Sacrifice.

Most of the rest, I don't own though.

I think Messenger was an Epic Freebie.

EDIT - Yes, Messenger was an Epic Freebie. Just checked, downloaded, and installed it.

tbh as bad as this bundle is imo as long as you're willing to sell crap in the cesspool it's pretty rare i don't buy the bundle. usually i don't pay more than like $3-4 max, there are some months i actually make money 

For those of you not sure about Supraland, download and play the demo. If it wasn't for the amazing reviews I would of never played the demo since it looks like a game for kids. The demo more than sold me on it. If games like Portal interest you, try it out. It gets pretty challenging mid-way.

It's not amazing mainly cause there is a new season pass currently going on. Honestly with the amount of content in Civ 6 I say it's a pretty decent price sans that new season pass. I do feel about $30ish is fair for that whole bundle. If you have the Humble discount it's likely worth it. 

Hellblade, The Messenger, Felix The Reaper and The Stillness of the Wind are all on Gamepass, FWIW. Grid base game is still in that Fanatical bundle. Supraland is the one game here I legitimately want.

Supraland

The Messenger

Barotrauma

Felix The Reaper

Remnants of Naezith

Overload

The King's Bird
giphy.gif

No thanks. The Messenger was free on Epic, Senua's was in a Humble weekly, I'm pretty sure GRID has been given away like a million times.

No thanks. The Messenger was free on Epic, Senua's was in a Humble weekly, I'm pretty sure GRID has been given away like a million times.
Heh, that was a different Grid you're probably thinking of, but oddly enough the 2019 one is part of the Fanatical bundle people are mentioning and is also part of Stadia pro which still has a free trial. The one in Humble does have all the dlc though and from what I hear the base game is lacking a lot of content.

A few of the others have also been on Twitch Prime like the aforementioned Messenger.

Humble Plug In Digital & Dear Villagers Bundle

$1+:

Impulsion

AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected

Splasher

Striker's Edge

BTA:

Mana Spark

Roof Rage

Street's of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe

Old School Musical

$11+:

Hover

Dead in Vinland

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

I quite like Old School Musical, but it's difficult for me to see the value in this one seeing as most seem like (or have been) low tier bundle fodder.

First time I ever bought a bundle right at the start for $6 and then it dropped by $1.50 after I purchased. I thought it generally went up, so got in on the action early this time.

Last edited:
BTA is already down to $4.51.

So far, the BTA is tanking.

EDIT - 2:26pm EST:

Down to $4.42 now.

Supraland is good as hell but wow the rest of the Monthly is a bummer
Yeah, I've played it for about 7 hours and enjoyed it a lot. The 3D world is nice, the exploration is pretty satisfactory, and it's got a real laid back relaxed kind of metroid feel to it. It's also got a big DLC expansion coming up for it.

bread's done
Back