Humble Bundle Thread

I think the main game for this month is going to be Plague Tale. Just a gut feeling. Then there will be some games from higher tiers of prior bundles. One turn based strategy game. One visual novel/point & click game. 

I have a few humble games and fanatical games i'm looking to get rid of as they are either duplicates or games i have no interest in. I know there are other sites out there that promote trading, but i'm not looking to make money, just get other shitty little games that i might play if i ever get through my backlog. Any advice? I looked on CAG and it look like the trading sub forums is nothing but console games. Cheers.

There is this forum https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327125-steamorigin-etc-buyselltrade-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/page-1 . I've successfully sold and traded some humble monthly leftovers and other stuff there. You can also do giveaways. I have done both.
Thank you for the link. I was looking for that thread, but didn't know it was in the master list area. The whole trading forum on CAG seems like a bit of a shitshow. lol. Anyways thank again, and if anyone has a copy of Fae Tactics or Iron Danger they want to get rid of, I'll send you my small list of games to look at.

Not sure how well Bio Of A Space Tyrant has aged, given there was definite allegory to Earth politics for the time. Did enjoy reading it back in the early 90s, tho. The last book was written much later, which is fairly typical for Anthony. Don't know why the weird order, tho.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

I think the main game for this month is going to be Plague Tale. Just a gut feeling. Then there will be some games from higher tiers of prior bundles. One turn based strategy game. One visual novel/point & click game.
That was a really good game. Played that in PC Game Pass.

Sure, I wouldn't mind owning that on Steam. Would be great to see that in a Humble Choice, along w/ some other titles I'm looking for - like say Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Here's hoping Yakuza Kiwami 2 is in the next Humble Choice, as per annual tradition.
Tradition prevails:

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Darksiders III

Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition

Crying Suns

Darksburg

Little Misfortune

Smile For Me

Darkwood

TSIOQUE

Rover Mechanic Simulator

Youropa

Townsmen: A Kingdom Rebuilt

Finally something I want for once like Yakuza 2, and only have one of the 12 games this time. It's too bad Darksiders 3 wasn't deluxe, but that's to be expected, and at least the dlc has been 75% off before so hopefully it'll happen again before the end of the year. Now, still waiting on Tales of Vesperia, Valkyria Chronicles 4, and Ni No Kuni Remastered.

Last edited:
I get that the Yakuza series has a following ... sadly I just don’t see the appeal. Darksiders was pretty meh too ... and I know it has its fans. This may be shocking to read ... but probably passing.

Well, glad to get Yakuza at least.  It has a couple of games I actually had wishlisted but will probably never play, a couple that I was unfamiliar with but looked okay, three that I already had and some stuff I am unlikely to ever install.  Darksiders 3 can go in the pile of games that I bought and didn't play prior to it showing up in a bundle.  Darkwood was already bundled, I think I got in it a bundle that I bought for something else.  I have Townsmen but I must have won it or something back when I actually tried to win keys because if I bought it I have zero memory of doing so and it doesn't even look familiar.  

Crying Suns, Little Misfortune, Smile For Me, Darkwood and TSIOQUE are all on my wishlist so this is an easy buy. I generally play Yakuza on consoles, but that's a good bundle game too. I got close to predicting for my random junk. Got the simulator, early access and old AAA game. If I would have replaced visual novel with adventure game I would have gotten it really close. I also own Townsmen and didn't buy it. I'm guessing an old version was bundled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Misfortune was in a regular bundle not long ago, right? Maybe even in the $1 tier? Or am I misremembering?

(EDIT: Nevermind, confused it with a different game)

Regardless, I'm in for Yakuza alone. First bundle of any kind that I've bought since the April Monthly.

I tried looking up Imperator Rome’s Deluxe Edition to see which DLC was missing.

C04542-E8-E1-B7-49-B4-91-F3-A2-F49-D57-A7-E7.jpg

Seems about right for Paradox.

Nice bundle, better than last month for sure.

Glad I didnt buy Darksiders III or Yakuza Kiwami 2 separately when they were on sale.

wow finally a humble monthly i wont pause for.  i'll take yakuza, and a few other games like darkwood and smile for me spark enough interest to keep

Yay, Darksiders and Yakuza collection complete! And I guess yay for getting free "deluxe" content for Imperator Rome, the cash grab grand strategy game by Paradox.

Edit: Anyone have suggestions for a good wireless headset for pc/consoles?

Much better month for me. I've wanted Youropa for a good while, only one item I already own, and only one in the 'I would never even consider playing this and I can't think of anyone to give it to ' category.

I grabbed the $1 tier in hopes that the beat the average price drops in the next few days.

Oh, and the $15 tier of the Street Fighter by Udon Capcom-ics bundle that ends today. :D/

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/street-fighter-media-do-books?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_2_layout_index_3_layout_type_threes_tile_index_2_c_streetfighter_mediado_bookbundle
Thanks I love buying comic bundles I never read, or will read when I get a tablet or something haha.

Can anyone speak to the quality of what is being offered here?
NERD WARNING!!! NERD WARNING!!! These are books for the role playing game not novels, short stories etc.

If you never played Cyberpunk (or any rpg for that matter), you probably want to purchase at least the $8 tier for the core rulebook (2020... 2nd edition) . (not the most current rulebook either (that is Cyberpunk red... Which you get a simplified primer/jump-start for in the $8 tier. The full Red book was just released this month that is not part of this bundle)

The supplements are mostly for the Cyberpunk 2020 (v2) rpg included in $8 tier. There are 2 that are from the original Cyberpunk (1988) v1. Not sure how useful any of them are for the new Cyberpunk Red version.

I would say unless your are a retro rpg geek or a rpg geek who wants to look at a cyberpunk rpg for $8, probably not that interesting..

NERD WARNING!!! NERD WARNING!!! These are books for the role playing game not novels, short stories etc.

If you never played Cyberpunk (or any rpg for that matter), you probably want to purchase at least the $8 tier for the core rulebook (2020... 2nd edition) . (not the most current rulebook either (that is Cyberpunk red... Which you get a simplified primer/jump-start for in the $8 tier. The full Red book was just released this month that is not part of this bundle)

I'm not sure how much of the supplements sprinkled throughout would be useful for the Cyberpunk Red version. I think they were made for original 1988 version. Might be useful with your rule book (2nd edition Cyberpunk 2020), might not.

I would say unless your are a retro rpg geek or a rpg geek who wants to look at a cyberpunk rpg for $8, probably not that interesting..
I believe they are all for the 2020 version. It's funny, my GF bought me the 2020 version in a hard copy for my birthday (plus 2077 digitally) which was cool, then Humble put all the sorucebooks up so I snatched the $15 version. It appears they are all for 2020 or will work at least with 2020.

For anyone who got Hitman 2 in Humble Choice, the expansion pass is $6.39 if you're still subbed. It was $6 at GMG before, but sold out each time I checked.

Last edited:
I believe they are all for the 2020 version. It's funny, my GF bought me the 2020 version in a hard copy for my birthday (plus 2077 digitally) which was cool, then Humble put all the sorucebooks up so I snatched the $15 version. It appears they are all for 2020 or will work at least with 2020.
You are more correct than I was, most of the supplements are for 2020, I think there are 2 that are for Cyberpunk v1 (2013): Rockerboy & Solo of Fortune. I will amend my initial comment and then banish myself from this thread.... For 5 minutes.

bread's done
Back