Humble Bundle Thread

I think the fact that they've changed "Store" to "Games" on the site navigation speaks volumes about what they think their current direction is... they're a store that does bundles, not a bundle site that has a store.

Vermentide has been almost as bundled as often as Torchlight. Terrible bundle.
I'd probably consider that, if it had Complete Editions of both Vermintide 1 (with all DLC's and expansion) and Vermintide 2 (with Winds of Magic and all DLC's) - yeah, then I might want this bundle, to collect all the DLC's/expansions.

Since that ain't here, this bundle's a big "Nope."

A reminder that Humble will autocharge for Choice in two days if you haven't already paused. Also using this as an opportunity to say that this month ended up being sneaky good. Not for Broadcast is brilliant, Roki is a really good point-and-click-style adventure game, Framed Collection was pretty fun for the couple hours it lasts, and PGA 2K21 is on par with The Golf Club 2019 (which I enjoyed). First time in a while that I've played and enjoyed this many games in a Choice bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a good idea to pause every month, then decide whether you want to purchase it on the day it gets released. Every game bundle this month has been horrible.

it's easier than ever to explore spirituality, magick, and elements of witchcraft with ebooks like Wicca Made Easy, Wishcraft, Witchery, and Year Of The Witch
Which other religions has Humble featured book bundles on?

(I'm laying this one up)

I should play that game and see if it's worth owning the expansion content. Also this is the Humble forum and not the Fantatical forum silly MysterD.

Re: Warhammer Chaosbane - Slayer Edition.

I should play that game and see if it's worth owning the expansion content. Also this is the Humble forum and not the Fantatical forum silly MysterD.
Whoops, wrong thread.

I had a moment.

Let me fix that and put it in the right thread.

Hopefully, tomorrow's Humble Choice is good and we have something like Greedfall: Gold Edition in there.

Let me pray to the Bundle Gods.... 

It will be some rando AAA EA Sports title and recycled Fanatical bundle games.
The recent Platinum Bundle from Fanatical is pretty good, to me, so there's hope?

But yea, I've been waiting for Greedfall, too. I'll either get it when it's $5 or a bundle at this point.

I could see Madden 2021. (last years)
Sounds good. I can go for that.

Anyone got their own player-created version of Mac Jones in Madden 2021 yet?

EDIT:

I'm hoping it shows up just so we can get the inevitable 1000-word Greedfall review. It'll be your magnum opus.
I've almost bought it a few times, when it has cheap. Was tempted to get Greedfall (base) this past weekend when it was $9 or so, but didn't b/c....yeah, it just seems so Bundle-Bound.

But, you know, no matter when I get this game, you know another long-winded magnum opus of a review from me is coming.

I'm betting the headliner game will be some AAA game. Heck I could imagine The Avengers (no joke) to sell the DLC. I bet there will be a visual novel, a simulation likely EA game, another EA game, some party game, some co-op game, some indie platformer no one cares about, another platformer maybe puzzle, a mmo game no one will play, another puzzle game maybe visual novel, and of course a co-op game no one will play. I'll add in another multiplayer game no one will play. People wont pause their subscription cause they want to see the AAA game, but the rest will likely be poop. It's just a guess though. Will see how much of this prediction is true. 

Katana Zero is a good game. I'd recommend it. Not the best story but the gameplay is solid. This bundle would be great for me if I didn't own Ring of Pain already. Honestly it's a solid enough bundle. Glad there isn't any dead MMORPGs in it.

What is going on with these bundles … I feel bad for anyone who fell for that lower cost, pay in advance racket that you can’t pause earlier this year. It’s like they’re tailoring the games to the people who are now paying $5-6 total. Just bloody awful …

Man, Ring of Pain done dirty. It's a great game, but being a turd bundle means it likely won't be picked up as much.
Reading this made me actually read the game's description. I may actually pick up the bundle for it alone. Damn Slay the Spire getting me hooked on these types of games.

But also, 112 Oooperator!

Hello operator, I need a pause on my Humble bundle! Are you sure? Are you really sure? Would you like a $1 digital coupon to be redeemed at a later date?

Reading this made me actually read the game's description. I may actually pick up the bundle for it alone. Damn Slay the Spire getting me hooked on these types of games.

But also, 112 Oooperator!

Hello operator, I need a pause on my Humble bundle! Are you sure? Are you really sure? Would you like a $1 digital coupon to be redeemed at a later date?
As a person who considers Slay the Spire as maybe the best game of all time, nothing comes close to it. Every time I think I have found something, it never holds my attention like StS. Many people say Monster Train is the closest thing, but ehhhh. Try Trials of Fire, probably the second best game I have played thus far.

As a person who considers Slay the Spire as maybe the best game of all time, nothing comes close to it. Every time I think I have found something, it never holds my attention like StS. Many people say Monster Train is the closest thing, but ehhhh. Try Trials of Fire, probably the second best game I have played thus far.
Heh, how you feel about StS is how I feel about Hearthstone Dalaran Heist and Tomb of Terror. I love StS, but the runs do start to get pretty samey after awhile. I play Dalaran Heist and Tomb of Terror every week and even though they've never been significantly updated, I'm amazed at how much variety they have.

Hadn't really heard of Ring of Pain before today, but looking here and at the reddit thread for this month's choice, it seems like it's the game getting the most positive response. Looking forward to trying it on Game Pass.

Man, I know I paused Humble Choice because I remember it not even offering me anything to stay. Still got charged for it on Saturday. The only thing I can think of is that I got an email from them offering it to me for like six bucks and I clicked through to check it out. I didn't get it for six bucks because I guess it was only for new subscribers... but I did get unpaused. :bomb:

I'm not sure if that's what caused it or not, but I'll still blame IGN.

New bundle except that first game looks crap too.

Heh, how you feel about StS is how I feel about Hearthstone Dalaran Heist and Tomb of Terror. I love StS, but the runs do start to get pretty samey after awhile. I play Dalaran Heist and Tomb of Terror every week and even though they've never been significantly updated, I'm amazed at how much variety they have.

Hadn't really heard of Ring of Pain before today, but looking here and at the reddit thread for this month's choice, it seems like it's the game getting the most positive response. Looking forward to trying it on Game Pass.
Funny. Hearthstone is the reason why I even like card games. After investing thousands of hours and several hundreds of dollars I decided to move on. I would probably agree that as a game it was more addicting than StS. But I couldn’t hang with its pricing model anymore.

In regards to repetitive gameplay, hearthstone can get very samey too in competitive play. You essentially know what type of deck you are playing against as soon as you queue a certain hero due to the meta game.

At the end I would of probably stuck around with Hearthstone if they didn’t rotate cards out of ranked play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Magic the Gathering is still my favorite 2 player card game, but only play every now and then on Magic the Gathering Arena. It's expensive as well. I'm not loving this new set either. Seems very favored towards some of the colors.

Heh, I actually prefer Monster Train over StS. I picked up Trials of Fire and a few others like Hand of Merlin but none has really caught my attention.

Im somewhat happy with this just because I was surprised Amnesia Rebirth was in it and it gives me a horror game to play this month. Also Katana Zero seems good

Im somewhat happy with this just because I was surprised Amnesia Rebirth was in it and it gives me a horror game to play this month. Also Katana Zero seems good
Katana Zero was great. The fact that I finished the game should speak volumes since I probably accomplish that feat for about 5% of the games I play.

Katana Zero was great. The fact that I finished the game should speak volumes since I probably accomplish that feat for about 5% of the games I play.
Yeah rebirth alone made this bundle okay for me, katana zero's probably the only other game i'll keep. Overall not really a great bundle imo but by selling off a bunch of the other crap it'll probably wind up being like 5 bucks for me, which im fine with paying for those two games

bread's done
Back