Humble Bundle Thread

Never heard of "Kyle is Famous", but it has a 93% positive rating compared to Heavy Rain's 83% positive rating. It must be a phenomenal game, a masterclass in interactive storytelling.

I wonder what it's like...

hmm ok then
Yeah pfff Sony dumped $53 million into Heavy Rain. Judging by Kyle is Famous's graphics it looks like they couldn't have spent more than, what, a few hundred thousand? That makes Heavy Rain like, 170 times better.

Can you still share your choice discount with friends? I was thinking about subbing for that.
Apparently you cannot share the discount anymore. I followed Insomniac's link, double checked via search on their page (leads to same link) and there is no option for it now on the manage your subscription page. Refer a friend is still an option listed but other wise the only perks are the trove and the store discount.

I was just thinking about this to help a buddy get a discount on a coop game too.

Apparently you cannot share the discount anymore. I followed Insomniac's link, double checked via search on their page (leads to same link) and there is no option for it now on the manage your subscription page. Refer a friend is still an option listed but other wise the only perks are the trove and the store discount.

I was just thinking about this to help a buddy get a discount on a coop game too.
Yeah, I just unpaused to confirm this and I don't see it either. Have you already paid for the current Choice bundle? If not, maybe you need to actually unlock the current set of games to share the discount? Doubt that's the case, TBH. It would be annoying if they didn't update their site info after dropping the discount share.

Ended up shooting support an e-mail so we'll see what they have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I haven't yet unlocked the bundle for this month. The autopay is set for Nov. 30th.

I'm paid for the month and have the discount gift link active.  I think that's the difference.

Side note: This was my last month of the 6 for $6.  Talk about going out with a whimper.

We Happy Few: Digital Deluxe = 92% off @ $6.39 with Humble Choice Sub (or $7.99 without HC Sub).

This includes:

- We Happy Few (base-game)

- We Happy Few: Season Pass (Roger & James DLC; Lightbearer DLC; and We All Fall Down DLC)

NOTE: These keys for WHF base and Season Pass are SEPARATE KEYS. 

I'm paid for the month and have the discount gift link active. I think that's the difference.

Side note: This was my last month of the 6 for $6. Talk about going out with a whimper.
Yup, I just paid for the month and the discount link is available for me now.

WB Batman Collection:

NOTE: All Steam keys.

Tier #1 = $1.00

-> Batman: Arkham Asylum - GOTY Edition

-> LEGO: Batman - The Video Game

Tier #2 = BTA

-> Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition

-> Batman: Arkham VR

-> LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Tier #3 = $10

-> Batman: Arkham Origins (base)

-> Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition

-> LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Batman

If anyone has an extra code for batman VR be happy to buy it off you or trade
5QVugfC.png

Checks out.

Pricing on this bundle is ludicrous.

"Should I buy one game for a $1? ... 2 more games for 6 dollars more? ... or 7 more games for 9 dollars more?"

I know which one I'm choosing!

Nothing for $0

Pricing on this bundle is ludicrous.

"Should I buy one game for a $1? ... 2 more games for $6 dollars more? ... or 7 more games for 9 dollars more?"

I know which one I'm choosing!

Nothing for $0
Yeah, you know the value of $1. It's so easy to multiply it by itself to make $2 that you're practically paying DOUBLE for this bundle.

I've played all the deck builders in this. In rating them it's Meteorfall >>>>>>>>> Trials of Fire >>> Dungeon Top > Great American Circus. I barely remember the non Meteorfall ones, but Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale is excellent and one of my favorites. I don't play it as much anymore since I've beaten the main guy with all the characters now. Getting the dollar tier likely. Want the 100% Orange Juice complete, but it may be too rich for my blood.

I've played all the deck builders in this. In rating them it's Meteorfall >>>>>>>>> Trials of Fire >>> Dungeon Top > Great American Circus. I barely remember the non Meteorfall ones, but Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale is excellent and one of my favorites. I don't play it as much anymore since I've beaten the main guy with all the characters now. Getting the dollar tier likely. Want the 100% Orange Juice complete, but it may be too rich for my blood.
I got to give meteorfall a shot. I have played trials of fire and it is probably the my second most played deck builder behind slay the spire. Dungeon top is also good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't as crazy by Trials of Fire, but I almost got through the game once I think. Very solid regardless and need to play it again. With DungeonTop I know I beat it and didn't want to play anymore. Great American Circus is as generic as generic can be though. A good theme but boring as all heck.

Worth it if you play it. It gets extremely repetitive though IMHO and not enough playgrounds to mess around in. I'd say wait for high tier of a bundle, but it's worth playing.

That's a good one, Humble. Now where is the real Choice bundle?

Eh, I don't hate this one. 2-3 games that I have wishlisted and one that might be fun for an hour or two (maneater). From the reviews I can see why they got Beyond the Wire though as it appears the game lacks players for it being a massive ww1 shooter sim.

Partisans 1941 is pretty much the only modern day real-time tactics game outside of the stuff Mimimi puts out. So that makes 1 out of 12 that interests me.

I know the Survalists and Lucana are on my wish list. I don't know about the rest of these. Don't really care about Maneater or the military mmo.

And once again, I'm probably the cheese that stands alone... I like this bundle. But I'm on classic and have been thinking I'd get Maneater when it hits $10.

Somehow I'm the target demographic for Humble.

I'm sorry.

And once again, I'm probably the cheese that stands alone... I like this bundle. But I'm on classic and have been thinking I'd get Maneater when it hits $10.

Somehow I'm the target demographic for Humble.

I'm sorry.
It's just a small pp thing to hate on Humble because the bundles aren't as good as they used to be before IGN took over. $6/8/12 for 12 games isn't objectively bad, especially when there are usually high rated headliners in each bundle. I've kept my subscription active and am generally happy with the games they bundle--at least it's not DLC for games I don't own or give a shit about. People complaining about that dollar per game when Fanatical doesn't often offer the same games for cheaper should have more important things to complain about...like not getting enough on their EBT card to buy pizza at the Walmart they work at.

Yes, I say they're weaker than the old days.

But the tabletop bundle and now this choice are strong with wishlist level games for me.

Humble going back to indies is fine by me, as long as they get strong ones. I don't need AAA games.

Then again, Prime Games, or w/e the Amazon thing is called, has been really ramping up in quality. They used to be pooptier. So GamePass may be getting some, I think Amazon is the one really taking Humble's slice of the pie.

bread's done
Back