Humble Bundle Thread

I got the EXCLUSIVE scoop, y'all.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/humble-choice-now-gives-classic-tier-to-everyone-12-month-all-games-and-introduces-humble-games-collection-through-new-app.538181/post-80076878

I used to manage the design team at Humble, and left the company just as this project was spinning up in earnest (September 2020). Building a client / desktop app was in discussion for at least a year before that, and will be the focus for this change if it succeeds. There are a few reasons for the shift, but the main reason is they want to start moving away from being reliant on Steam. The company is investing in publishing like crazy for this reason, and will eventually release all "first party" Humble Games games into the client (similar to Game Pass).
Here's what I can tell you -- the relationship between Steam and key resellers is tenuous. It's not a guarantee that even a highly reputable company like Humble will get the keys they or their developer partners request. Steam has blocked Humble on many occasions, and it's hard to plan content releases, sales, etc. as a result. Steam wants those transactions to happen on their store so they get their cut of course. Reasonable in the long run.

This client is Humble trying out something similar to Game Pass, but not cutting everything else out immediately. I don't think Humble could exist currently without Steam keys, but would they like a future where they weren't reliant on Steam (or any keys for that matter)? Absolutely. They're making giant investments in publishing in part because of that potential future.
nnOHJuK.gif

EDIT - wild madjoki appears in that thread

madjoki said:
This made me realize it's almost 2 years since last Humble Indie Bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is true, which it seems to be, Humble is done for. I am only in it for the steam keys and I am sure most of the customers are.

Edit- Humble isn't in the business of releasing triple A games either. So I don't see how the "quality" of the games increase if they are going to go full on self-published games.

I remember when they got rid of Humble Monthly and introduced Humble Choice, "in order to improve the quality of bundled games".

Expect this change to "improve game quality" in exactly the same way.

Whatever nonsense they say in the press releases, this is clearly motivated by one thing and one thing only: trying to escape from the boot of Steam. To which I wish them the best of luck. If all the DRM free games I currently own on Humble are included in the launcher, I'll be pretty happy about that at least.

So let me get this straight...

Zero clout, unlike Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft...

Zero warchest, unlike Acti-Blizz, EA, Poopisoft, or even Epic...

And wanting to push their own client with minimal indie games that are likely not "platform sellers" (as much as I may like them)?

IGN never was great at running any business outside of their advertising department disguised as a media outlet marketing department.

Since they're talking about recent "huge investments in publishing", it's worth noting there hasn't been anything good published by Humble since 2017.

Yeah... if they're moving away from Steam keys, they're gonna go under real quick lol. Most people who are subbed and don't consistently pause for the month are Steam +1'ers anyway

If Humble would have done this 2-3 years ago, it probably would have been looked at as a potentially good thing. 

But in that time, Microsoft has established Game Pass, Apple has introduced Apple Arcade, Google has rolled out Stadia, Amazon introduced Twitch Prime/Prime Gaming, Epic continues to light money on fire to try to carve out a userbase and people have mostly forgotten that GOG Galaxy is even a thing. 

Why would you want to throw your hat in the ring this late? 
Are the sales for the current version of Choice that bad that they can't even show the numbers to the publishers that would lure them to even participate? 

I have no interest in services where you don't actually get to keep the games when not subscribed, and would prefer to use Steam over the alternatives.
I'm fine with things like GamePass because the games I play on there are often AAA titles and I've more than made back my investment between either games I only want to play once or games I thought I'd like but didn't and saved myself a $40-$60 rejected game in my Steam library.

None of that will apply to Humble and some basket of quaint indie titles. I haven't played any of their Humble Vault games yet and doubt I ever will (likewise for the Amazon Prime indie games I could direct download but never will). Maybe some weird day I'll say "Hey, I have the Vault for this month so why the hell not" but I doubt it. And I'll never say "Let's get this month's bundle because it comes with Vault access!"

The day subscription services become king is the day I curmudgeon my fanny to other pastures.  I don't like the idea of not controlling access to content for gaming and being on the whim of publishers timelines. 

Maybe they'll have the movie equivalent of the $1 theater of subscription for B-tier games and also ran titles from yesteryear that I can get in the old folks home I'm in at that point.

Otherwise, we should back to the roots of 75% off and/or less than $5 or no deal...

I remember when they got rid of Humble Monthly and introduced Humble Choice, "in order to improve the quality of bundled games".

Expect this change to "improve game quality" in exactly the same way.

Whatever nonsense they say in the press releases, this is clearly motivated by one thing and one thing only: trying to escape from the boot of Steam. To which I wish them the best of luck. If all the DRM free games I currently own on Humble are included in the launcher, I'll be pretty happy about that at least.
Exactly. We've seen this 'highly curated' marketing speak before and the games got significantly worse.

Losing the 20% discount, something I have used a lot, is really disconcerting. I will likely cut back my Humble purchases if that happens.
Let's not forget that their discount has already been changed on some titles before... I know trying to buy Mafia Definition Edition when it was in sale previously would earn charities an extra 3 dollars and you just got the sale price.

I usually don't pause, I use my store discount fairly often, but the first time I pause and lose 10% of my discount will be the last day I subscribed to choice or yes their store.

(And if pausing previously is held against people when this new change goes in affect they've already lost me.)

Since they're talking about recent "huge investments in publishing", it's worth noting there hasn't been anything good published by Humble since 2017.
I know you're exaggerating and probably using slay the spire/hat in time as a reference point, but c'mon:

[*]
Mineko's Night Market
An adventure/simulation game by Meowza Games, which, according to the developer, involves "crafting crafts, eating eats, and catting cats."

[*]
Next Space Rebels
November 17, 2021
Design increasingly advanced rockets out of a garage and try to reach space.

[*]
Unpacking
November 2, 2021
A game about moving homes and arranging belongings.

[*]
Into the Pit
October 19, 2021
A roguelite, first-person shooter, using magic spells to fight demons.

[*]
Unsighted
September 30, 2021
2D Action Game

[*]
Flynn: Son of Crimson
September 15, 2021
A 2D Metroidvania where players take on the role of Flynn and use the power of Crimson to explore an ancient world.

[*]
Dodgeball Academia
August 5, 2021
A sports-combat RPG game about becoming the best dodgeball player in school.

[*]
The Wild at Heart
May 20, 2021
The Wild at Heart is a strategy adventure game about two kids lost in the woods.

[*]
Hitchhiker
April 15, 2021
A mystery game set along lost highways.

[*]
Project Wingman
December 1, 2020
An indie arcade flight combat simulator in the spirit of the Ace Combat series.

[*]
Prodeus
November 9, 2020
Prodeus is the first person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques.

[*]
Floor 13: Deep State
November 2, 2020

[*]
Carto
October 27, 2020
Carto is a chill adventure game wrapped around a unique, world-shifting puzzle mechanic.

[*]
Ring of Pain
October 15, 2020
Ring of Pain is part roguelike, part card game, and part dungeon crawler.

[*]
Ikenfell
October 8, 2020
Ikenfell is a Retro-style RPG about a girl who has to go save her sister who went missing while she was attending a school for learning magic. The game was started on Kickstarter.

[*]
Fae Tactics
July 31, 2020
A fantasy themed turn-based strategy role-playing game.

[*]
Popup Dungeon
Q3 2020
Popup Dungeon is a dungeon crawler featuring a paper-craft art-style.

[*]
Wildfire
May 26, 2020
Wildfire is a 2D stealth game where everything burns.

[*]
Them's Fightin' Herds
February 22, 2018
Combative quadrupeds duke it out in this 2D fighting game based on the cutesy hand-drawn art style of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated cartoon.

[*]
One Step from Eden
March 26, 2020
A deckbuilding real-time action game with rogue-like elements.

[*]
Ambition: A Minuet in Power
Ambition is a rogue-lite visual novel set in Paris in the 1800s.

[*]
Temtem
January 21, 2020
Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure. Seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside a Temtem squad. Catch every Temtem, battle other tamers, customize a house, join a friend's adventure, or explore the dynamic online world.

[*]
Crying Suns
September 19, 2019
Crying Suns is a spatial story-driven rogue-lite.

[*]
Void Bastards
May 29, 2019
Prisoners from a stranded ship are sent out to scavenge for resources in this first-person shooter with roguelike elements.

[*]
Forager
April 18, 2019
A small game which involves the player collecting items, building structures with the items and exploring the game. It is similar to Stardew Valley and Terraria with similar pixel graphics and sounds with a similar core game mechanic.

[*]
The Occupation
March 5, 2019
First Person investigative thriller.

[*]
Cultist Simulator
June 1, 2018
Described as "a game of apocalypse and yearning," Cultist Simulator is a narrative card game set in the 1920's where players vie to establish a Lovecraftian cult.

[*]
Aegis Defenders
February 8, 2018
A tactical platformer in which players are in search of Aegis, a legendary weapon, to save their village.

There's quite a bit of solid stuff in there

I know you're exaggerating and probably using slay the spire/hat in time as a reference point, but c'mon:

There's quite a bit of solid stuff in there
I think the fact you didn't bother slogging through that list to pull out the ones that have even been released yet, let alone the ones you've actually played and think are "solid", speaks for itself ;-)

You didn't include it, but the only post-2017 release from Humble I'd rank as solid is Wizard of Legend (2018), but even then it's not nearly on the same level as Slay the Spire and A Hat In Time.

I think the fact you didn't bother slogging through that list to pull out the ones that have even been released yet, let alone the ones you've actually played and think are "solid", speaks for itself ;-)

You didn't include it, but the only post-2017 release from Humble I'd rank as solid is Wizard of Legend (2018), but even then it's not nearly on the same level as Slay the Spire and A Hat In Time.
Those are all released as far as i could find...my lack of a list isn't telling, other than telling on my laziness. as for the ones i've enjoyed forager, void bastards, ikenfell, carto, and unpacking. I've heard good things about and hope to play (someday) cultist simulator, the occupation, fae tactics, ring of pain, wild at heart and next space rebels. The others i've never looked into so i can't speak to them

Hat in time and slay the spire were great sure, but it's all subjective and to say that nothing good has been published in 4+ years just sounds like an excuse to hate on humble. there are plenty of other more valid reasons to do that

For me, I'd say Humble is currently a Top-3 Indie publisher behind Devolver and Annapurna. The quality of stuff they've helped put out over the last year+ has been fairly impressive. Not nearly enough on its own to truly build a subscription service around, but as a supplement to a decent month of Steam keys, I can see the appeal. Problem is no one wants more clients on their PCs and pretty much every Humble-published game is already in a better subscription service (Game Pass).

With part of Humble's problem being publishers and developers not wanting the market flooded with cheap Steam keys, I do wonder what would happen if they started putting expiration dates on their keys like Prime currently does. Would probably help with bundle quality but there's no way the majority of subscribers would accept it at this point. I'd personally be fine with it since I use or get rid of keys almost immediately.

Also interesting info on IGN and how much of a role they played in Humble's offerings post-acquisition ([customspoiler=Spoilers]None[/customspoiler]):

This sentiment still gets a chuckle out of me, and always will. It's just completely wrong. IGN (their general staff, their managers, and their executives) had absolutely ZERO say in any decision Humble ever made. I promise you this. If you want to get mad at anyone for Humble's changes, get mad at Jeff Rosen and John Graham for selling their company to J2 Global (but don't actually get mad at them because they were awesome leaders, and built a great company that has donated over $200M to charity since its inception. I'd work for them again in a heartbeat).

When Jeff and John left Humble, J2 installed a guy named Alan Patmore as the new GM. While he was a pretty nice guy, and has a background in game development, he marched to J2's drum, and their first order of business was to juice the subscription (the subscription was the reason J2 acquired Humble at the end of the day). Get more users, raise the price, and put games in the subscription that our Biz Dev folks didn't have to pay developers as much for (increase margins). This is largely why you got Humble Choice at $20 / month with the perceived content quality drop, and never saw another CoD / Spyro / Crash month ever again (and never will).

I repeat: IGN never had a say in ANY Humble business decision. They never wanted a say. They did give us free ad space on their site a few times, but that's the extent of the two companies mixing on a business level. The only thing people should give IGN shit about is their Smash Bros. Ultimate game. They always lost during our inter-office tournaments. IGN is full of really nice people, and their old office kicked legitimate ass. So sad to hear it got let go during Covid.

PC Building simulator 2022 bundle: Learn how to build a PC by spending 2 to 3 times more than what you normally would.

Any reason to keep pausing my classic plan? Is it just going to be the same as the new plan or different somehow?
From reading their website, it sounds like there's only one plan from now on and once your current sub period ends and you renew you'll pay the $12 price everyone else does.

Any reason to keep pausing my classic plan? Is it just going to be the same as the new plan or different somehow?
Don't think so. As I understand it, as long as you're an active subscriber for Jan, when they switch over to the new plan in Feb you'll get to keep the 20% discount. If you pause/cancel you'll start back at 10% and it takes a year to get back to 20%.

Also interesting info on IGN and how much of a role they played in Humble's offerings post-acquisition ([customspoiler=Spoilers]None[/customspoiler]):
I think when people say "IGN killed Humble" and other things like that, they're talking about the result of the acquisition. Whether that's J2 (the parent company) or IGN (the subsidiary) is kind of irrelevant. And what he says backs that up 100%. IGN is just kind of the face of that.

Let us not forget how IGN/Ziff Davis/J2 has been the EA of the videogame community -- buying stuff up and then killing it by mismanaging it.

I wonder if it might be worth it to still pause instead of cancel because then you'd get the x dollars off offers to not pause.

Them adding a bunch of free Humble games to the offering does nothing for me since all Humble games go to Game Pass for now, but I could see them pulling back on their deal with Game Pass in the future in order to make the games from them more desirable.

I think when people say "IGN killed Humble" and other things like that, they're talking about the result of the acquisition. Whether that's J2 (the parent company) or IGN (the subsidiary) is kind of irrelevant. And what he says backs that up 100%. IGN is just kind of the face of that.

Let us not forget how IGN/Ziff Davis/J2 has been the EA of the videogame community -- buying stuff up and then killing it by mismanaging it.
I didn't mind Ziff so much back in the days of old EGM. IGN was OK too during the n64.com-era and early 00s (back when Ziff didn't own them), but then it became all about clickbait, fluff pieces, and affiliate links during the last decade. Hell, IGN has articles about buying stuff unrelated to gaming now such as crappy overpriced workout equipment alongside pieces designed to drum up controversy and celebrity gossip instead of primarily previews, interesting game announcements. and reviews like the days of old. Whether it's J2 alone or their subsidiaries are involved, their stink is all over Humble, and despite IGN's distaste for water, the company needs to cleanse itself of its bad business practices if it wants to remain relevant.

Last edited:
Those are all released as far as i could find...my lack of a list isn't telling, other than telling on my laziness.
Sorry, I was just being sassy.

Glad you enjoyed the more recent games, I've played pretty much all of them (Humble Subscriber) but wasn't too impressed by any, e.g. particularly underwhelmed by Void Bastards.

Sorry, I was just being sassy.

Glad you enjoyed the more recent games, I've played pretty much all of them (Humble Subscriber) but wasn't too impressed by any, e.g. particularly underwhelmed by Void Bastards.
It's all good - VB was actually my favorite out of the bunch though I never could make it to the finish. Maybe it was bad RNG or something but it seemed like every time I had a good run going those f'ing pirates would pop up everywhere and kill me

Also interesting info on IGN and how much of a role they played in Humble's offerings post-acquisition
Rather silly take in that excerpt. Obviously when people refer to "IGN", they mean Ziff Davis, i.e. J2 Global.

It's like someone saying "Facebook is awful" and then objecting "the people at Facebook are great! If you're going to blame anyone, blame Meta". No, those subtleties are irrelevant. IGN is awful. Facebook is awful. The fact that as legal entities these are lifeless shells is not meaningful in colloquial speech.

Saw this on Twitter about Humble Trove will be retiring Mac and Linux games that are DRM-FREE there:

https://preview.redd.it/1uz7ux6f1cb81.png?width=668&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f913f28d85132a3671246bc0c42cb9fb7024928
Is this real? Holy crap. If this applies to the launcher as well, Humble will be the single worst imaginable option for a launcher for indie games. Unless this is just them gradually getting rid of Trove, with the Windows games being evicted a few months after (with everything moving to the launcher).

The fact that Humble had Mac and Linux versions was a primary reason I was ever interested in Humble. If they're moving to Windows-only I'd just use Amazon Game launcher instead.

PC Building simulator 2022 bundle: Learn how to build a PC by spending 2 to 3 times more than what you normally would.
I thought this was a joke that I didn't really understand because I don't read posts more than a few sentences long. But wow. There's legitimately a Humble Bundle for PC Building Simulator, with DLC in the two higher tiers, and the highest tier costs $15.

PC building simulators are stupid: you're a PC gamer, you are presumably old enough to allocate budget to buy the PC you want, but you dip into that budget to buy a fucking game where you SIMULATE building a PC with real-life brands and parts? If you wanted a nice bed, would you buy a bed expansion for The Sims? Can you actually use either of them? No, no you can't.

Humble thinking this game is popular enough to deserve a bundle instead of a store discount reveals how out-of-touch they are.

Humble thinking this game is popular enough to deserve a bundle instead of a store discount reveals how out-of-touch they are.
Game has over 40,000 reviews and SteamDB pegs ownership somewhere between 1M-2M users.

Maybe the olds are out of touch...?

There's legitimately a Humble Bundle for PC Building Simulator, with DLC in the two higher tiers, and the highest tier costs $15.
All you really need is the $1 base game. The rest is all really lame cosmetics (different offices and stuff, not even new components) and the eSports Expansion which is sort of mediocre. The free IT expansion in the base game is more fun.

Although you build PCs, the game is really another management sim. Stay within budgets, buy business upgrades, yadda yadda. The PC building part is 70% management (how to most inexpensively meet the client need) 25% PC stuff (troubleshooting problems, tweaking BIOS and running benchmarks) and 5% "puzzle" stuff (catching on that the client really wants all grey cables to get that 5-star review)

Game has over 40,000 reviews and SteamDB pegs ownership somewhere between 1M-2M users.

Maybe the olds are out of touch...?
The olds are definitely out-of-touch. It was in 3 bundles before, which is why a lot of us own it. The base game. Not the crap cosmetic DLC.

All you really need is the $1 base game. The rest is all really lame cosmetics (different offices and stuff, not even new components) and the eSports Expansion which is sort of mediocre. The free IT expansion in the base game is more fun.

Although you build PCs, the game is really another management sim. Stay within budgets, buy business upgrades, yadda yadda. The PC building part is 70% management (how to most inexpensively meet the client need) 25% PC stuff (troubleshooting problems, tweaking BIOS and running benchmarks) and 5% "puzzle" stuff (catching on that the client really wants all grey cables to get that 5-star review)
That sounds like exactly what the olds are into, so it's no surprise that the management sim aspect gets some favorable reviews from them. I imagine a bunch of Gen X people who always thought about owning their own computer shops for a side hustle are really into this. $15 for cosmetic DLC for a PC building sim is still less bundle-worthy than most of their other bundles. At least with game creation bundles, budding developers gain tools for developing more games for less than they would've normally paid. And I'd consider strategy war games less niche than this game, too.

But I could be wrong, so maybe we need some ground rules for what we criticize Humble for.

PC building simulators are stupid: you're a PC gamer, you are presumably old enough to allocate budget to buy the PC you want, but you dip into that budget to buy a fucking game where you SIMULATE building a PC with real-life brands and parts? If you wanted a nice bed, would you buy a bed expansion for The Sims? Can you actually use either of them? No, no you can't.
How else is one suppose to find a a decent video card? Not going to find one reality.

$15 for cosmetic DLC for a PC building sim is still less bundle-worthy than most of their other bundles.
I mostly agree that the bundle is stupid. Only "mostly" because it DOES let you get the base game -- all you need -- for a buck. Everything above that is the dumb part. Plus the base game has been bundled before, monthlied and free from Epic. But, if you managed to miss all that, a buck for the base game is a good price for a competent and enjoyable management sim (assuming you find management sims enjoyable).

Also, bad news, unless you started posting here when you were five you're already one of "the olds". On the plus side, "the olds" are the people with money. Why bother making bundles for young people who can't afford basic food, shelter and medicine? They already spent all their cash on avocado toast and fancy coffee drinks.

On the plus side, "the olds" are the people with money. Why bother making bundles for young people who can't afford basic food, shelter and medicine? They already spent all their cash on avocado toast and fancy coffee drinks.
I thought the old people on this thread were the ones complaining about humble monthly pricing.....but they are the ones with money....so maybe they are young? Wait I am old, but I like humble monthly pricing....Maybe I am non-binary? :whistle2:k :beer:

I didn't mind Ziff so much back in the days of old EGM. IGN was OK too during the n64.com-era and early 00s (back when Ziff didn't own them), but then it became all about clickbait, fluff pieces, and affiliate links during the last decade. Hell, IGN has articles about buying stuff unrelated to gaming now such as crappy overpriced workout equipment alongside pieces designed to drum up controversy and celebrity gossip instead of primarily previews, interesting game announcements. and reviews like the days of old. Whether it's J2 alone or their subsidiaries are involved, their stink is all over Humble, and despite IGN's distaste for water, the company needs to cleanse itself of its bad business practices if it wants to remain relevant.
Well IGN did, in fact get much worse over time. But going back farther to when Gamespy became Gamespy Industries, they really ended up screwing up some great communities.

I used to help run PlanetUnreal back in the late 90's/early 2000's when IGN began to put its "stamp" on gaming. So I got an up-close look at the havoc wreaked by all of those bigger mega-publishing companies gobbling up each other. They always made things worse and killed so many great gaming communities. I remember we visited Epic Games (Epic MegaGames) HQ and saw this written on the break room refrigerator in children's magnetic letters: "Gamespy Corporate Community Killers". Kinda funny now.

So Gamespy IGN became IGN, which was, in turn, bought by ZD and then J2. Each time, strangling great gaming sites and dumping services to make more money. Humble Bundle is just the latest casualty, it seems.

Some people just like simulating doing things. Heck Unpacking was in many of the best of the end of the year lists and to me finishing up one level unpacking was enough. To others it told a story and was amazing and other things. I just found it to be well unpacking and clicking and putting things in places. I also find games with no end in sight such as MMORPGS and stuff like Minecraft (maybe now it has more quests and such, but early Minecraft) just kind of boring. I do find dungeon crawling games fun even with their general lack of all story and characters, so everyone has their likes. For me I built plenty of computers not only for myself in the past, but also years at a job. I don't need a simulation for that.

Humble started a Winter Sale.

I think I'm going to grab a few evergreen titles with my remaining 20% off, since I know I will not be getting back there again. 

Just a thought for others who may be saying so long to Humble after February.

Humble started a Winter Sale.

I think I'm going to grab a few evergreen titles with my remaining 20% off, since I know I will not be getting back there again.

Just a thought for others who may be saying so long to Humble after February.
What games were you thinking of getting?

What games were you thinking of getting?
I was going to get the Rimworld DLC, but that seems to not be necessary unless you're deep into it... So I'll hold off there.

Satisfactory and Deep Rock Galactic are both on my list, unlikely to get bundles (though the latter may?) and would be at lowest all time prices with the current sale and discount.

I'll also pick up Ys Origin and Vaporum, since they're at their all time low, never bundled, and the 20% makes 'em both $4.

If Kenshi was back on sale, I'd have grabbed that, as well, but it's not.

So basically games on sale right now that rarely, if ever, get deep sales anywhere. Which makes that extra 20% off worth it, IMO.

I already own base Factorio and Rimworld, or I would consider those, too.

I was going to get the Rimworld DLC, but that seems to not be necessary unless you're deep into it... So I'll hold off there.

Satisfactory and Deep Rock Galactic are both on my list, unlikely to get bundles (though the latter may?) and would be at lowest all time prices with the current sale and discount.

I'll also pick up Ys Origin and Vaporum, since they're at their all time low, never bundled, and the 20% makes 'em both $4.

If Kenshi was back on sale, I'd have grabbed that, as well, but it's not.

So basically games on sale right now that rarely, if ever, get deep sales anywhere. Which makes that extra 20% off worth it, IMO.

I already own base Factorio and Rimworld, or I would consider those, too.
Deep Rock Galactic is amazing. I always wanted Vaporum as I like those type of games. I may have to consider that one. Thanks

Surviving Mars Bundle.

Note:
All Steam keys...except for the Humble Coupon for Below & Beyond DLC.

$1 Tier:

Surviving Mars (base-game)

BTA Tier:

Marsvision Song Contest DLC

Stellaris Dome Set DLC

Colony Design Set DLC

Mars Lifestyle Radio DLC

Project Laika DLC

$10 Tier:

Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack DLC

In-Dome Buildings Pack DLC

Space Race DLC

Green Planet DLC

Coupon for 10% off from Humble Store for Below & Beyond DLC

I bought a few items during the sale, about 12 keys for $50ish. I verified my phone number as per their request and for the last 12+ hours, it says my order "is being reviewed". Humble sucks so hard

bread's done
Back