Humble Bundle Thread

It seemed like Lumines would never be bundled (I don't think it was even sold in the Humble store), so I eventually gave in. Not a bad bundle, though.

Last edited:
The Dead of Winter bundle will be ending soon.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/dead-winter-bundle?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_2_c_deadwinterbundle_bundle

The only one that I really want is Dead Estate because it seems like my kind of game. Did anyone else pick up this one?
Dead Estate is definitely fun to pick-up. Beat it with a couple of characters.

It's not Binding of Isaac levels in my book, but it's engaging and would be fun for a few playthroughs.

The Indie Houses Bundle

$1+:

The Count Lucanor

Super Mutant Alien Assault

BTA:

We Should Talk

Desert Child

Hiveswap Friendsim

Elden: Path of the Forgotten

Western Press

$9+:

Jack Axe

Mosaic

Beasts of Maravilla Island

GONNER2

Etherborn

Intrigued by this one despite some rebundles.

Pricey. A Youtube game channel I like recommended Metabarons, so I'm curious about it, but probably not for that much.
I did see somewhere that the stuff in the highest 2 tiers are all rebundled, whereas the lowest two tiers included material new to bundles, so that may have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of rebundles for sure and somehow Jack Axe kind of intrigues me, but I passed on that recent horror bundle with that rogue lite game I wanted, and this looks a lot more generico. I'd pick it up in a choose your bundle on Fanatical, but not a bundle for me. The recent puzzle one I may bite on, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hopefully that wont be a real bundle haha. Humble bundles have been so weird lately who knows what to expect. I'm expecting the choice will be equally terrible and OK enough to get me to ponder if I should pause, and I forget and get it anyway haha.

That would be the historical record low for World War Z: Aftermath, alone.  By a significant margin, too.

So I don't think it's a terrible bundle, if you're interested in that game.

That would be the historical record low for World War Z: Aftermath, alone. By a significant margin, too.

So I don't think it's a terrible bundle, if you're interested in that game.
Since it is the featured game in this bundle and it is multiplayer only, I am guessing the player count is fading fast. I pretty much own everything else in this bundle. So even I will pass.

Myst & More Bundle.

NOTE: All for Steam except the coupon.

$1 Tier:

- Myst: Masterpiece Edition

- Spelunx and the Caves of Seudo

- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackeral

BTA:

- Riven: The Sequel to Myst

- Myst V: End of Ages

- URU: Complete Chronicles

- The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition

$10 Tier:

- RealMyst: Masterpiece Edition

- Myst III: Exile

- Myst IV: Revelation

- Obduction

- 10% or $10 off coupon (Says both? mistake? which is it?) from Humble Store for Myst (2021 Remake)

[Coupon is good until Feb. 25th, 2022]

That was a bundle I was not expecting. Purchased the Myst games on Steam during a recent sale, but too late to refund.

I like how that bundle includes RealMyst and Myst: Masterpiece edition and still wants you to get the remake, which I guess if you want to do the VR thing should, but they all seem to encompass a similar experience I'm guessing. I'll likely buy the bundle though, as I played Riven and Myst in the distant past. Likely will be driven nuts by the UI, but I'll see if it still has some magic.

I’m still disgusted by the fact that Spelunx is Windows-only when it was originally made for Macs.

Also what’s with the ordering here? Riven and Myst 5 in BTA, while III and IV are in the high tier?

Also what’s with the ordering here? Riven and Myst 5 in BTA, while III and IV are in the high tier?
They're making sure Completionists who have to have ALL of the main Myst games spring for the Top Tier here to get everything.

If you put the titles in order, it's really easy to go BTA and say: "Well, I'm far behind here; only need the 1st few tiers. Not sure if I'm gonna like these are not. Can buy newer ones in pricier tiers later, if need be."

By the Bundle Companies doing it this way, Joe Smoe bundle-buyer can say: "Oh, snap; there's 5 Main Myst games here (not including Uru). While 1st tier has Myst 1 and BTA has Riven: Myst 2 and 5 - well, I need to play Myst 3 and 4, before I can do 5 - and the middle Myst games are in the top tier. I don't know what I'm gonna miss out on, in the middle stories - so I guess to do this properly, I'm gonna have to go to Top Tier and buy it all in one clip then."

TL;DR - It's to make Completonists have to buy the entire bundle.

Remember the days of penny locking bundles when the BTA tier was low? Good times. Now with how Hamble structures the purchase page, the average is actually higher than $10 so the tiers have swapped.

I have Myst, Riven, End of Ages, and Uru on GOG. Also own the 'original' 2000 realMYST, which is no longer available digitally.

I have Obduction on EGS - it was given away on GOG 2-3 years ago but I think I missed that due to traveling.

Buying the full bundle is tempting... I'd like to own Exile, Revelation, and realMYST: Masterpice.

Anyway, this is a great value if someone doesn't own these games. Riven and Revelation are the highlights of the series.

Remember the days of penny locking bundles when the BTA tier was low? Good times. Now with how Hamble structures the purchase page, the average is actually higher than $10 so the tiers have swapped.

I have Myst, Riven, End of Ages, and Uru on GOG. Also own the 'original' 2000 realMYST, which is no longer available digitally.

I have Obduction on EGS - it was given away on GOG 2-3 years ago but I think I missed that due to traveling.

Buying the full bundle is tempting... I'd like to own Exile, Revelation, and realMYST: Masterpice.

Anyway, this is a great value if someone doesn't own these games. Riven and Revelation are the highlights of the series.
The memberberries look back fondly on old Humble.

This bundle is a swing and a myst, for me.
It really Pyst you off, huh?

3HPt6ky.jpg

Please make like a dermatologic surgeon and decyst with these terrible puns.

I’m surprised that nobody gave out this warning yet but if you keep making these Myst puns it will eventually summon the fearsome MYSTerD. He will overwhelm the ignorant masses of the greatness of the Myst games with walls of text and force you to look at pictures of his physical copies of the games.

Joking aside MysterD your positive attitude/trying to be helpful is always welcome here even if people give you a little grief from time to time.

I’m surprised that nobody gave out this warning yet but if you keep making these Myst puns it will eventually summon the fearsome MYSTerD. He will overwhelm the ignorant masses of the greatness of the Myst games with walls of text and force you to look at pictures of his physical copies of the games.

Joking aside MysterD your positive attitude/trying to be helpful is always welcome here even if people give you a little grief from time to time.
Dude, don't give MYSTerD any ideas here. ;)

Regardless - I only finished the original, despite now having them ALL - thanks to Steam (for all, from X-Mas Same); GOG (bought Riven there long ago); other bundle sites (I think I got one from MacGameStore/WinGameStore?); and Uru Complete (from Retail in the old days). I do need to go work on them.

So, yeah - maybe at some point, I should get to Riven and get working on the rest of the franchise.

EDIT - And thanks for the compliment in the final line. Appreciate that.

Well shit, already got Borderlands 3 on that glitch sale and Everhood in a recent fanatical. This is not the second coming of Humble they made it out to be.

Last edited:
A pass for me. Son bought B3 when it came out and was very disappointed in it. Everhood is a part of Fanatical's January platinum collection, which is still active for a couple of days. Wife backed Calico on Kickstarter. Per Aspera is the only game I have a vague interest on.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

FYI it looks like they got rid of pausing. Looking at my account info I was desperately looking for the pause button and even though it's saying I'll be billed on the 22nd I'm only seeing cancel, no pause. I guess they maybe axed that because of their dumb new scaling store discount.

Edit: Scratch that, it's now called "Skip a month".

Edit the second: They do still offer discounts for skips, at least. Not entirely sure it'll be enough to change my mind, but that program's still around.

Gotta say, this month is a tough one to skip.

As in, they've literally made it more difficult to skip. No more option on the main bundle page, now you have to go through your account settings to do it.

I'm fine with that, since I can just cancel the sub and probably never have to think about it ever again.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back