Humble Bundle Thread

Is anyone planning on getting the new Melee Mayhem Bundle? I really am only after River City Girls. Anyone not planning on using theirs or wants to save a few bucks? 

Shout out to Iron Chariot for helping me get River City Girls. Appreciate it brotha!!!

Now, I kinda have eyes for Chronicon from the new bundle as well. If anyone is not interested in it, please hit me up and let me know. I can throw a couple bucks towards it to offset your bundle cost. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else randomly get a new Tower of Guns key from Humble Indie Bundle 13 added to their account? I know I originally redeemed the game back when the bundle went live (October 28th, 2014). Key was different and unused, and it replaced the original key under my Humble account. No idea what to make of it. Something similar happened a few years back with a different game.

Yeah I think I'm missing the Spacebase whatever, but there is no $1 tier. Lots of those games are decent, but most are old by now and have been dirt cheap in bundles already.

Yeah I think I'm missing the Spacebase whatever, but there is no $1 tier. Lots of those games are decent, but most are old by now and have been dirt cheap in bundles already.
You can avoid spacebase anyway, there's a reason it's overwhelmingly negative on steam. Was in early access for a long while and then doublefine just said they were abandoning it. So they put out one final "patch", said yay it's now out of early access! and that was it (even though it wasnt anywhere near done and completely broken and still is). Has a bunch of game breaking bugs, lack of content, etc. And they just up and left and gave the middle finger to everyone

Look, Tim Schafer has been eating a lot of Chipotle lately, he just doesn’t have the spare fifties to continue developing games people have already paid for.

Look, Tim Schafer has been eating a lot of Chipotle lately, he just doesn’t have the spare fifties to continue developing games people have already paid for.
FlashyLeafyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Some decent stuff.  Wondering if it's worth $25 for Greedfall, Surges 1 and 2, Curse of the Dead Gods, and Masters of Anima.

Curse of the Dead Gods is very much a "We have Hades at home" sort of game but that doesn't stop it from being surprisingly solid and enjoyable in its own way.

I agree with the Hades knockoff but still very decent. There is a weird parrying system if I remember, and it's decently hard cause you keep getting turmoil or whatever it is that puts negatives on your person. I lost interest in it after a while, but I put 27.9 hours into it, so I had my fun. It's worth playing and getting for $4 for sure.

A lot of those have been free on PS+ over the past year or so, so if you're a member of that, be sure to check your library before throwing down those dollars.

October was my first time subbing. Do i correctly read that i have until the end of Nov to cancel before being billed again? If so i might as well wait to see what november sales look like on the store.

Figured I'd ask here before going to some key site but if anyone got and hasn't redeemed or doesn't want their Little Hope key, I'm looking for one :)

October was my first time subbing. Do i correctly read that i have until the end of Nov to cancel before being billed again? If so i might as well wait to see what november sales look like on the store.
Same situation. So we are allowed to wait until later to pause? Seems weird that there are different rules for new subs

Same situation. So we are allowed to wait until later to pause? Seems weird that there are different rules for new subs
I don't think there are rules for new subs besides the discount rate for the game store. If you bought October's monthly, the next time you will get billed is the last Tuesday of November, for November's bundle.

I didn't buy the October bundle on Oct. 1st, they autobilled me today for it since I didn't pause/skip or whatever its called now. My store discount has been active the whole month of October since I bought September's bundle.

Tomorrow is renew day if you wanna pause a month or something
Ugh, I forgot to pause on both of my accounts and got charged full price on both, so I have two sets of keys. I have too much going on at work to check this thread, so I wish I had seen your warning post. I should probably cancel both subscriptions since I barely play these games anymore. With Game Pass on my Xbox, I really have no reason to keep going with Humble Monthly. I am so pissed with myself right now. :bomb:

Ugh, I forgot to pause on both of my accounts and got charged full price on both, so I have two sets of keys. I have too much going on at work to check this thread, so I wish I had seen your warning post I should probably cancel both subscriptions since I barely play these games anymore. With Game Pass on my Xbox, I really have no reason to keep going with Humble Monthly. I am so pissed with myself right now. :bomb:
Oh man, that's rough. One is bad enough.

Oh man, that's rough. One is bad enough.
Yeah, when I got up at 4:30 this morning for work as I do on weekdays and saw two $11.99 charges from Humble, I nearly lost it. :wall:

But thanks to my fellow CAG Mooby who was nice enough to take my extra keys. :applause:

(Sorry if you preferred that no one knew, Mooby, but your help was much appreciated.)

Yeah, when I got up at 4:30 this morning for work as I do on weekdays and saw two $11.99 charges from Humble, I nearly lost it. :wall:

But thanks to my fellow CAG Mooby who was nice enough to take my extra keys. :applause:

(Sorry if you preferred that no one knew, Mooby, but your help was much appreciated.)
Couldn't you just ask Humble to refund the charges? I've never been in that situation but I have been worried about forgetting to cancel so I can understand the feeling. I've heard of people getting refunds though

Couldn't you just ask Humble to refund the charges? I've never been in that situation but I have been worried about forgetting to cancel so I can understand the feeling. I've heard of people getting refunds though
Maybe, but it's too late since the extra keys are all spoken for. But I think that the big lesson here is that I need to cancel Humble Monthly altogether. None of my PCs are modern enough to play games such as Deathloop, I don't own a Steam Deck, and I only have a few hours before bed most nights to devote to all of my hobbies, so it's definitely something that I need to consider. :oldman:

bread's done
Back