Humble Bundle Thread

Humble will hit you with decent to great bundles for a couple of weeks. Then they will go a few months of releasing absolutely 100% pure garbage.........I am sure I will find a way to convince myself to buy it in about 3 days. 

Somebody remind me whether it’s possible to keep a game from the Humble Games Collection after your sub is paused/canceled. I’m guessing no, just wondering if there’s an exploit or anything.

Somebody remind me whether it’s possible to keep a game from the Humble Games Collection after your sub is paused/canceled. I’m guessing no, just wondering if there’s an exploit or anything.
So I have no experience with the app myself, but I found this Reddit post from April with some maybe helpful info. In theory you should lose access once you pause, but one person thinks it might be possible to still access the games after pausing so long as you disconnect from the internet prior to pausing/canceling your sub. Might require running the game from the executable and not through the app. Although again, this is six months old so maybe that loophole is closed now, if it ever really existed to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
And speaking of the Humble Games Collection, Signalis was added to it a couple days ago. Modern-day take on the PS1-era survival horror genre. It's tense, unsettling, and strangely beautiful. Finished it over the course of two days and it hooked me from start to finish. Absolutely worth giving a try if you're a subscriber (also on Game Pass).

And speaking of the Humble Games Collection, Signalis was added to it a couple days ago. Modern-day take on the PS1-era survival horror genre. It's tense, unsettling, and strangely beautiful. Finished it over the course of two days and it hooked me from start to finish. Absolutely worth giving a try if you're a subscriber (also on Game Pass).
Possibly the first reason to seriously consider installing the app.

I have OG KoA with DLC's, but missing Fateswarn DLC since that wasn't in OG Edition.

So if this is Fate Edition w/ that DLC, awesome.

Don't have the other 2 HLL and Aiko's Choice either.

I'll also need to check of OG KOA saves can work on the New Edition too.

Definitely a buy for me.

I have KOA on Origin and already have Aiko's choice as I wanted to support the dev.

No interest in a WW2 game.

Likely a pass unless the other ones are all top of my wishlist titles.

Interesting choices... I assume that's not the whole bundle, right?
It's just the headliners. Presumably the person leaking it has access to some some promotional ad that only shows the top 2-3 games and not the rest. In all likelihood there will be five more games and they'll also tout Ghost Song (Nov 3) as being included in the Humble Collection app.

Re: the games leaked, Aiko's Choice is it for me. I'll never get sick of Mimimi's work.

It's just the headliners. Presumably the person leaking it has access to some some promotional ad that only shows the top 2-3 games and not the rest. In all likelihood there will be five more games and they'll also tout Ghost Song (Nov 3) as being included in the Humble Collection app.

Re: the games leaked, Aiko's Choice is it for me. I'll never get sick of Mimimi's work.
Yeah I think this is also the same leaker who leaked the correct headliners for the past few months as well. Very likely that these leaks are correct. Now I am just hoping that there are a few top notch indies that go along with it.

Hell Let Loose I'll never play. I have KOA complete on PS4 I think, so getting on PC is nice. The other one I was not getting because I haven't played the original game, but in a choice with hopefully some other good games I'll go for. 

Already have Aiko's Choice from a bundle and no interest in the multiplayer only game. It'll be nice to have KoA complete, though (if it's a Steam key).

Last edited:
Meh.  Would buy Scam-a-lur 2.0 from someone but not a huge fan of Shadow Tactics or multiplayer only games like Hell Let Loose.

Humble Choice for Nov. 2022 for $12:

All Steam keys for:

- Kingdoms of Amular: Re-Reckoning: Fate Edition

(Includes the Remaster of KoA base & all DLC's; new Fatesworn expansion; OST).

- Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice

- Robo-Quest

- Hell Let Loose

- Un-Metal

- Eldest Souls

- Raji: An Ancient Epic

- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes

Extras: 

- 33.3% off Phoenix Point Complete coupon for Humble Store.

- Ghost Song comes Nov. 3rd to Humble Collection.

That's a skip for me...I own KOA, haven't played the first Shadow Tactics yet (own multiple keys) and the other games aren't interesting to me.

Hell let loose is really the only one I want so I'll skip with hopes I can get it from someone lol.

Altho I will say Un-Metal is a really good Metal Gear esque copy and I'd recommend it to folks interested in that kinda game. I really liked it on Vita and Xbox

This is the first time in a while where most of the non-headliners look like they're right up my alley, but Aiko's Choice was the only thing I have any real desire to play.

Too many souls likes too. I don't really like those games a lot. I also bought morbid in one of 3 for $2.99 bundles on Fanatical a bit back. I'll see if I get it, but this is really low value bundle IMHO. KOA is also really old although this has the new DLC. Roboquest and Unmetal are actual wants. I really don't know.

The leak was correct again. I don't actually own any of these and the top 4 are ones I'm interested in. Good month for me it seems.

There's an 11-bit Studios bundle out. Highest tier is apparently all their games + DLC for $15:

Anomaly Game collection

Spacecom

This War of Mine Complete

Beat Cop

Tower 57

Frost Punk GOTY

Children of Morta Complete

Moonlighter Complete

South of the Circle

Is it possible to get a discounted humble choice bundle if I pause/skip a month? Or do I need to cancel my membership to potentially get that offer?

Yeah it's really all random, but pausing/skipping earlier does help. Got last month for $9 closer to the end of the month, but just now got an offer for this month at $7.

In my experience, it takes two months of pausing for me to start getting offers for a discounted Choice bundle. So if I were to buy November's Choice bundle then pause for December, I wouldn't be surprised to get a "$4 off" coupon for January when I try to pause. And then I'll keep getting them every single month until I finally resub.

Is it possible to get a discounted humble choice bundle if I pause/skip a month? Or do I need to cancel my membership to potentially get that offer?
The past three months I have paused the evening the new choice games were revealed and a week or two later I've received a coupon for $3-$5 off that I've used to buy each bundle with. I received the $7 offer a day or two ago. Hopefully they keep the coupons coming.

"Humble Choice Discount Code - Get an annual membership for only $89!"

Any thoughts? Worth it? TIA
Financially, yeah, it's a discount. If, like a lot of members here, you already have a large library of games or are somewhat selective on the types of games you play, not so much. I usually only end up buying 2 or 3 Choice bundles a year and because I skip often, I usually get a coupon. So, less money out in total and a higher percentage of games I'm likely to play.

Well, I haven't completed checkout for it. Still debating... But I got to the payment confirm/checkout with no problems. And I have already got the Nov. bundle too, so...? Dunno

Well, I haven't completed checkout for it. Still debating... But I got to the payment confirm/checkout with no problems. And I have already got the Nov. bundle too, so...? Dunno
You are right. I was on the phone and didn't read the instructions properly. Thanks for posting the deal!

"Humble Choice Discount Code - Get an annual membership for only $89!"

Any thoughts? Worth it? TIA
It's a good discount if you don't want to go through the hassle of waiting for coupons every month, but ultimately you can get each bundle for $6-8 pretty consistently anyway with the coupons they send out (as long as you don't stay subbed or have multiple accounts).

I forget how these annual subs work. Is it essentially 12 "credits" so you can skip months whenever you like? Or do you automatically get each of the next 12 months?

Works out to $7.42 a month which is undeniably a fantastic deal IMO. And I considered it for a split second before realizing I haven't subbed since January.

I forget how these annual subs work. Is it essentially 12 "credits" so you can skip months whenever you like? Or do you automatically get each of the next 12 months?

Works out to $7.42 a month which is undeniably a fantastic deal IMO. And I considered it for a split second before realizing I haven't subbed since January.
Yeah you can pause each month

bread's done
Back