Humble Bundle Thread

Ugh, they have a Star Wars ebook bundle but they are not DMR free instead having required kobo.com account.

Is this the first time they did non-DMR free book bundles?

Ugh, they have a Star Wars ebook bundle but they are not DMR free instead having required kobo.com account.
Is this the first time they did non-DMR free book bundles?
It's not. The Mercedes Lackey stuff was the same way. I had to setup Calibre to remove the DRM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Preview in my E-mail from Humble of next month's Humble Choice for July.

Leading game -> The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition.

Instant Day 1 of HC Buy for me on Tuesday.

EDIT - I wonder if it'll be a Steam key, GOG key, or Epic key... [shrug]

I will pray to Lord Gaben to make it be Steam.

Last edited:

GoG key? Surely you jest. One can dream but it is almost always Steam keys.

So they really are going to give us every Microsoft-owned IP huh. Well whatever month plops out Redfall I will skip.

Its posted on the humble reddit now. Looks like its the spacer's edition. Others are saying another game is TemTem.

Humble Choice for July 2023 is up.

$12 for Steam keys for:

-> The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

-> Yakuza 4 Remastered

-> TemTem

-> RoadWarden

-> Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim

-> Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

-> Kraken Academy

-> Merchant of the Skies

Humble Choice for July 2023 is up.

$12 for Steam keys for:
-> Yakuza 4 Remastered
-> TemTem
-> RoadWarden
-> Kraken Academy
-> Merchant of the Skies
Is a crazy good deal just for outerworlds in TemTem, right? I don't think I've ever seen TemTem go below $35 on sale and the dlc for outer worlds never seems to go on sale either.

Humble Bundle really likes to take out it's anger on Fanatical haha. I think 2 of these are in their current platinum bundle (Road Warden, Shotgun King). I was thinking of buying that, but those are my 2 most wanted games from that bundle. I'm  OK with the choice, but I know some wont like it very much. This looks more like a my type of bundle with visual novels, rougelite games and some strategy games, other than the headliner.

Nearly purchased the rest of the Yakuza games, but waiting for another bundle paid off. Glad to get that and The Outer Worlds.

Humble Choice for July 2023 is up.

$12 for Steam keys for:

-> Yakuza 4 Remastered

-> TemTem

-> RoadWarden

-> Kraken Academy

-> Merchant of the Skies
absolutely worth it for me. TOW, Temtem, RoadWarden are games I've been eyeballing.

Yakuza 4 Remaster I might try...I don't really care for quick time events though (they put me off Judgement right off the bat).

Ozymandias looks interesting. I might give that a go. Same with Kraken Academy.

Shotgun King and Merchant of the Skies, I'll need to look more at to be sure on those.

Liking the monthly … the fact it’s the Spacers Choice edition with all the dlc included pretty much sold me on paying $12. It’s not a perfect game, but it’s a great game as part of a Humble Choice bundle.

Roadwarden's been high on my list so I'm happy to see that. Merchant of the Skies was on my wishlist, but their other game, Luna's Fishing Garden, was very mediocre. And this one supposedly has the same feel.

Edit: Merchant of the Skies was also never on sale for like more than like 25% off. It's funny, I play all these fishing minigames because I used to fish while waiting in MMOs.

TemTem is now rotten with microtrandactions. That's a hard pass for me. Outer Worlds was okay.

Don't sleep on Roadwarden, that's a great game, and I already have Yakuza 4.

So this month is a skip for me.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice - Performance Talk.

I loved this game on PC Game Pass, in its OG Version - and well, I think I'm gonna like this version too. Can't wait to check the DLC's too.

So, on my RTX 3070 8gb VRAM desktop PC - which also has 10700KF, 16GB RAM, Multiple HDD's and SSD's, W10, BTW - I can run this at 1080p with 55-60fps. So, I can max-out The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice no problem. For some reason - probably b/c not everybody has high-end GPU's, I'd guess - the game is set to Medium by default. Game runs no problem at 60fps when locked there, So, yeah - it's running really well, since it's been patched-up (namely since version 1.3, according to many online). Just be aware, this game can utilize 6-7GB VRAM no problem at these Ultra maxed-out settings. So far, so good on that rig.

I'll check this out on my 6gb RTX 3060 VRAM-based Gigabyte laptop too...which also has R5 5600H, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, W11. I'll update this post w/ more on that, when I check it out there.

EDIT - 7-8-2023:

Performance update on my laptop. So, it runs really good even on 6gb RTX 3060 laptop. Eats around 5-6gb VRAM on laptop on the regular. Still, most of the time - it's 1080p60fps Ultra settings with FSR On. Sometimes take hits when saving and/or transition to new areas for the 1st time - but eh, this ain't often. Turning off FSR - yeah, performance at Ultra goes to crap with bouncing all over the place b/t 25-60fps; FSR saves it at Ultra & keeps it stable. TOW: SC is a blast and I'm still going here, some say 20+ hours in. 

Pretty good bundle, in for Outer Worlds at least. I played the demo of the Ozymandias game. Not bad for a quick mini 4x game.

Okay, well I'm in since I got the $4 discount. Outer Worlds and Yakuza look good.

What's with Temtem? Is it a good game or just good if you like Pokemon-type games?

What if I am not a current subscriber is it possible to do that?
I don't believe so. I subscribed like 9 or 10 months ago, and then put it on hold. And after this month, I'll probably put it on hold again. I think they do it to try to make sure they're still getting money from us :D

FYI, I re-upped for Outer Worlds, then canceled.... they only offered $3 off.... but then I clicked cancel about a thousand times to get out of it... sheesh.

How do you guys get the $8 offer? I've never bought a monthly bundle before but I have an account and have bought other bundles before.

How do you guys get the $8 offer? I've never bought a monthly bundle before but I have an account and have bought other bundles before.
Typically the $4 off deal is only offered when you choose to pause your Humble Choice subscription, rather than buy in. If you cancel your sub as opposed to pausing it, you don't get the offer.

I've already played outer worlds and was just kind of meh on it, but i'll take a shot with the dlc and replaying to see if a 2nd playthrough w/obsidians writing clicks a bit. Roadwarden looks interesting, and i'll always take another yakuza game. Tem tems not for me but whatever, not a perfect bundle for my personal tastes but the value is great

Typically the $4 off deal is only offered when you choose to pause your Humble Choice subscription, rather than buy in. If you cancel your sub as opposed to pausing it, you don't get the offer.
Thanks. $12 is still a good deal for Outer Worlds with all DLC and Yakuza 4.

Cyberpunk Playground Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/cyberpunk-playground

Steam keys for the listed games below, unless listed as a coupon for Humble Store.

$7 Tier:

- Cloudpunk (base)

- Voltage: High Society

$10 Tier:

- Severed Steel

- Ghostrunner (base)

- Humble Store coupon for 40% off Ghostrunner: Project Hel.

$15 Tier:

- ANNO: Mutationem

- Observer: System Redux

- Gungrave: GORE

A lot mixed on this bundle. I do want Cloudpunk, other lower game is EA and looks average, middle tier are both a bit over bundled, top tier has a very likely mixed game (Gungrave), a good game (Anno...own on PS5 and from LRG.....), and  Observer (likely good as well). This feels like a $12 bundle masquerading for $3 more. I may still get it because the games I don't have seem high quality enough, but it's not amazing.

I'm definitely in for $15. Been wanting ANNO Mutationem, Gungrave, and Observer Redux - so that makes this one easy for me.

Already got Ghostrunner & Cloudpunk numerous places, but don't have the Ghostrunner expansion. I wish the expansion was in this instead of a coupon - but if it's cheap enough w/ coupon, maybe I'll bite on that too.

Really enjoyed OG Observer, so definitely wanna check out this new edition of it.

At-Home Arcade Bundle

$10 TIER

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition

The House of the Dead: Remake

Pinball FX - Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure Legacy Bundle

Terror of Hemasaurus

$15+ TIER

River City Girls

Redout 2

Trail Out

20% OFF coupon for River City Girls 2