Humble Bundle Thread

Last edited:
Myst And More: Redux Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/myst-more-redux-30-years-myst

All Steam keys.

$10 Tier:

- Obduction

- Real-Myst: Masterpiece (2014 3D Remake)

- Myst: Masterpiece Edition (2000 Remaster)

- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (aka Myst 2)

- Myst III: Exile

- Myst IV: Revelation

- Myst V: End of Ages

- URU: Complete Chronicles

- The ManHole: Masterpiece

- Spelunx

- Cosmic Osmo

$20 Tier:

- Myst (2021 Remake in 3D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can never keep track of which of the Myst remakes are crap, are all of the remakes in this bundle crap or not?

That said I’m mostly here for Spelunx and it pisses me off that isn’t Mac compatible since it was MADE ON AND FOR MAC. A very, very different kind of Mac, but still. But Spelunx is great, so I’ll forgive it.

I’m probably not actually gonna forgive it, sorry, Spelunx.

Myst and more redux bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/myst-more-redux-30-years-myst?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_mystmorereduxwelcometomysterium_bundle

$20
Myst
PWAADD_Objection!.png

Realmyst masterpiece edition
Myst 3
Myst 4
Riven
Uru
Myst 5
The manhole masterpiece edition
Myst masterpiece edition
Spelunx and the caves of Mr suede
Cosmic osmo and the worlds beyond the mackerel

$10
Every game above except for Myst

I can never keep track of which of the Myst remakes are crap, are all of the remakes in this bundle crap or not?
That said I’m mostly here for Spelunx and it pisses me off that isn’t Mac compatible since it was MADE ON AND FOR MAC. A very, very different kind of Mac, but still. But Spelunx is great, so I’ll forgive it.I’m probably not actually gonna forgive it, sorry, Spelunx.
I object to my phone's autocorrect.

Might sign up to get a free copy of The Outer Worlds - Spacers Choice Edition.  Assume the load times will be 10x better than what I experience on PS4 when the game came out.  I enjoyed the game, except for the constent loading screens.

Reply - TOW: Spacer's Choice.

Loads were fast on PC here. Keep in mind, I got it on a SSD.

Specs: I got here 10700KF, 16 GB RAM, RTX 3070 with 6gb VRAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB SSD (TOW:SC is on this drive), 2TB HDD, W10. Ran it at 1080p here at 50-60fps with FSR Upscaler on, close to maxed-out. 

Blast of a game, provided you got the hardware. 

Eridanos DLC in particular is out-standing.

EDIT - Biggest problem were framerate dips when entering a new area. You know, the traversal problem most PC newer games seem to have these days. Once you do it once, though and it gets cached for that GPU and specific driver - yeah, you'll be fine.

Reply - TOW: Spacer's Choice.

Loads were fast on PC here. Keep in mind, I got it on a SSD.

Specs: I got here 10700KF, 16 GB RAM, RTX 3070 with 6gb VRAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB SSD (TOW:SC is on this drive), 2TB HDD, W10. Ran it at 1080p here at 50-60fps with FSR Upscaler on, close to maxed-out.

Blast of a game, provided you got the hardware.

Eridanos DLC in particular is out-standing.

EDIT - Biggest problem were framerate dips when entering a new area. You know, the traversal problem most PC newer games seem to have these days. Once you do it once, though and it gets cached for that GPU and specific driver - yeah, you'll be fine.
Interesting you were only getting 50-60 FPS in 1080p with a RTX 3070. Just built a machine with an RX 6950 XT. Was thinking it should be able to run over 60 FPS in 2K. But none of the recent GPU comparison videos on YouTube feature TOW.

Interesting you were only getting 50-60 FPS in 1080p with a RTX 3070. Just built a machine with an RX 6950 XT. Was thinking it should be able to run over 60 FPS in 2K. But none of the recent GPU comparison videos on YouTube feature TOW.
Keep in mind, this is the Spacer's Choice Remastered version that Humble is offering and that I was running, not the Old Version of the game that most can run extremely well.

Up-rezzed & improved graphics and Global Illumination are performance killers here in Spacer's Choice - hence why this version of the game has FSR support.

So, yeah - I pushed this game to the moon here.

Keep in mind, this is the Spacer's Choice Remastered version that Humble is offering and that I was running, not the Old Version of the game that most can run extremely well.

Up-rezzed & improved graphics and Global Illumination are performance killers here in Spacer's Choice - hence why this version of the game has FSR support.

So, yeah - I pushed this game to the moon here.
Actually did watch a comparison video of the initial release and the SCE, literally a night and day difference. Although the video did highlight 30 fps with maxed out settings.

Baldur's Gate & Beyond https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpg-legends-baldurs-gate-beyond?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_rpglegendsbaldursgatebeyond_bundle

Updated:

$6
Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition

$12
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
Neverwinter Nights Complete Edition
Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear
Baldur's Gate Faces of Good and evil
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition

Last edited:
For $13 if you don't own any of those games that is several hundred hours worth of quality isometric rpg time. I'm not really feeling an additional $17 for Mythforce though.

Also agree that it's a damn good bundle for $13, but oddly enough I don't see the Mythforce tier any more. Even stranger since I initially saw the bundle via an email they sent that was listing Mythforce all over.

Also agree that it's a damn good bundle for $13, but oddly enough I don't see the Mythforce tier any more. Even stranger since I initially saw the bundle via an email they sent that was listing Mythforce all over.
Yeah, looks like they pulled that bundle already. Thanks IGN.

I know WOTR is just base game, are any of the rest of these missing DLC?

Also, pretty sure Baldur’s Gate 2 EE is on Prime right now and ending in a couple days, for what that’s worth.

EDIT:
To answer my own question, looks like no, the rest is mostly DLC-complete for a change (just missing the soundtracks and such). That said, the only things I'm missing are BGEE and the DLC for Neverwinter Nights, and since I have non-EE Baldur's Gate, I can't say the bundle's grabbing me.

All of these for $12 is a steal and must-buy for old-school CRPG fans. 

Many of these are some of the best classic CRPG's ever - BG series, NWN1 (namely b/c of Hordes), and especially Planescape. 

Problem's gonna be, of course - how many of these do you already own? Owning all of these on Steam - and yes, their DLC's, for me is a wash. If it was for GOG keys (or option b/t GOG or Steam keys), I'd probably throw $ at this....you know, b/c GOG.

All of these for $12 is a steal and must-buy for old-school CRPG fans.

Many of these are some of the best classic CRPG's ever - BG series, NWN1 (namely b/c of Hordes), and especially Planescape.

Problem's gonna be, of course - how many of these do you already own? Owning all of these on Steam - and yes, their DLC's, for me is a wash. If it was for GOG keys (or option b/t GOG or Steam keys), I'd probably throw $ at this....you know, b/c GOG.
Most of them on Steam. Planescape and NWN I have all my CD's for.

Most of them on Steam. Planescape and NWN I have all my CD's for.
Ditto.

I still got my PST, BG1, BG2 with TOB, and NWN1 base & 2 expansions (SOU and HOTU) on discs.

A lot easier to install the Remasters from Steam and digitally though.

Also got Icewind Dale 1 and 2 on disc too - with all their expansions.

Though, a lot easier to use Icewind Dale EE for IWD1.

Also got NWN2 base and its 2 expansions on disc (Mask and Zehir).

And got NWN2: Complete on GOG (for Mysteries of Westgate DLC).

EDIT: I forgot, but just remember - also still got my files from Gamersgate on HDD somewhere for D&D Master Anthology Collection with OG versions of PST, BG1 with expansion, BG2 with TOB, and TOEE.

EDIT 2 - Oh, also got a retail copy of TOEE on disc somewhere too.

I sold my copy of BG2, because it was the collectors edition and I could get something for it. Still have my BG1 and Torment CDs.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Ditto.

I still got my PST, BG1, BG2 with TOB, and NWN1 base & 2 expansions (SOU and HOTU) on discs.

A lot easier to install the Remasters from Steam and digitally though.

Also got Icewind Dale 1 and 2 on disc too - with all their expansions.

Though, a lot easier to use Icewind Dale EE for IWD1.

Also got NWN2 base and its 2 expansions on disc (Mask and Zehir).

And got NWN2: Complete on GOG (for Mysteries of Westgate DLC).

EDIT: I forgot, but just remember - also still got my files from Gamersgate on HDD somewhere for D&D Master Anthology Collection with OG versions of PST, BG1 with expansion, BG2 with TOB, and TOEE.

EDIT 2 - Oh, also got a retail copy of TOEE on disc somewhere too.
I feel like my Baldur's Gate 1 CE (that big 5-6 disc one) I got another game.. I wish I could remember but it's honestly not worth me digging to remember what came with it. That memory is lost to 25+ years ago.. my list looks shockingly like yours. It's like Alternate Universe me.

Oh, yes! I also have the BG1 5-6 disc set. Not BG1 CE mind you, but the old version w/ all the discs.

Yeah, discs of that kind of amount are crazy to try to break-out; I'd rather buy it in all one clip digitally, download installers and/or BIN files, and have them all updated so no patches needed also.

Gamersgate OG Versions of all of these or Steam-versions of these (whether OG versions or Enhanced) are much easier to install.

I think Far Cry 1 and Riddick: Butcher Bay were others that had like 4-6 discs, IIRC. Made sure I bought Riddick: Dark Athena (which has Riddick Butcher Bay remastered in there) when it was cheap on GOG, to not do the annoying multi-CD reinstall and to get away from its DRM.

Disco Elysium is great.

If you ever wanted a isometric narrative-style detective-CRPG like Planescape: Torment (i.e. a CRPG that feels & reads like a book, since its writing is very verbose, descriptive, and well-written) without any combat mechanics at all - yeah, you're gonna love it. I loved it, obviously.

And you will make choices and decisions that shape the journey and ending too.

Bundle's worth it for Disco alone, provided you somehow ain't bought Disco yet.

I'm not sure on this Choice, since I already got Disco (bought it long ago on Epic and won it in a contest on GOG) - though I ain't got Trek to Yomi and Chivalry 2. I also need to see what-else is in the Choice Bundle here too.

Trek to Yomi pissed me off near the end and the story doesn't go anywhere good. I liked the fights, but even that old by the end. Likely going to be a pause for me as well. I will never play Chivalry 2, so the rest of the games need to be amazing for me to bite. Have owned Disco for a while now, but just haven't played it yet.

Been looking at Disco the last 11,000 times it went on sale for $9.99. Everyone says it's amazing... and then people start talking about how much you have to read. I love to read, but if it's mindless exposition all I'd have to fall back on is the great gameplay. And I hear there's no fighting? Man, I want to try the game. I'm just fearful it will turn into a snooze-fest.

How good is the story? Is it really compelling enough to lean so heavily on it?

Chivalry 2 is multiplayer only, right? Pass.

Trek to Yomi looks really good and I might be able to accept it doesn't go anywhere if it just looks cool and plays well.

Really need to see the rest of the games first.

There's a lot to get into here about Disco, though you should experience it for yourself.

There's a bunch of twists & turns in this story - and yeah, I'm not gonna give those away. And there's other stuff that's hinted at too, pertaining to the murder (the hanging)...and some other crazy stuff too, which has some other twist & turns, you'll find out about later. 

It has a lot to do and say about politics, working class, addiction (or drugs and alcohol), mental illness, and other stuff too.

It's now fully voice-acted - and I played it when it wasn't, as only some bits & pieces originally were voice-acted - so, it's probably gonna be very interesting when I do replay it, to hear all of the voice-acting to go right along w/ the reading of a lot of it.

So is the story just a vehicle for the writer to preach about his social views? Because to be honest, even when I agree with what’s being said, I find stories like that to be pretty damn obnoxious.

Politics is definitely a thing here and does have to do w/ the story & narrative here.

Politics also has to do w/ your decision-making & character skills and stats (Buffs, stats, penalities, etc)...since the game's about different classes of societies & political parties mistreating each other. The murder's based around it...and you're here playing detective to figure out that, of course.

Here, we have political choices here as alignments, instead of say the variations of good/bad/neutral alignments like in DnD.

When given dialogue option, you can basically can role-play your version of Harry (that's you, the player character; the alcoholic & drunken detective) from different alignments of political parties. We don't know much about him, but you can also role-play a lot of that stuff for him in dialogue trees - i.e. his background, issues, and all of that as you go along the game.

There's 4 of political parties and you can do it how you see fit - i.e. from a communist point of view, fascist point of view, liberal point of view, or no real alignment to any sort of politics. It ain't telling you what they are up front (most are named a bit differently purposely, as it's kind of trying to be subtle here), but you can figure this out & what's actually what.

I ain't touched the Final Cut yet, but there's extra quests I guess based around even more political stuff, which were cut from the OG version of the game. I'm gonna have to check that out, at some point - the extra quests and the full-blown voice-acting.

This article explains it very well - https://gamerant.com/disco-elysium-final-cut-political-alignments-work/

So is the story just a vehicle for the writer to preach about his social views? Because to be honest, even when I agree with what’s being said, I find stories like that to be pretty damn obnoxious.
Disco covers topics that are inherently political (whether they should be or not is another discussion) and "preaching" is up to the interpretation of the player.

They obviously have their perspectives and stick to it. Perhaps watch some lets play video prior to jumping in?

Tbh I avoided the game for about a year because I assumed it was quite literally communist propaganda, seeing as the developers are pretty open Marxists. I finally decided to play it after hearing about the backlash in leftist circles for the game not being leftist enough. Could’ve just been progs eating their own like they always inevitably do, but I’m glad I gave it a chance anyway. I mostly hate visual novels and games in general that put all emphasis on story at the expense of gameplay, but I love a meaty crpg that I can get lost in for days. Disco Elysium is more the latter for sure. The dialogue system is so complex and influenced by various stats and skills that it basically functions as a battle system. Climactic events are more like boss battles that you have spent hours leveling up your personality traits for, and the outcomes completely change the course of your game. It’s genuinely brilliant and makes every other narrative game seem amateurish in comparison.

As for the game’s political bias, there isn’t much of one at all. All political ideologies are grifts, and that’s pretty much the case in Disco Elysium. The four political factions correspond to different personal stats and skill trees, which dictate your character’s personality and responses. Most of the communists are nakedly corrupt, cultish or pathetically naive. The fascists are moronic clowns obviously. The 2 most sympathetic and likable characters are actually a liberal antagonist and your centrist companion, but even they mostly reject their own ideologies. There isn’t any preaching to the choir here thankfully and it isn’t the product of any echo chamber.

It’s sad that the developer devolved into a comically pretentious “art collective” and then promptly collapsed in on itself. The world they created is sad and beautiful and complicated, but we will probably never get another Disco Elysium game. That being said, next month is a skip for me as I obviously already played DE and the other 2 games don’t interest me 😕

I already have disco in my backlog much like the others.

It'll be nice if a bundle ever hits that unicorn of stuff I'd want that I don't already have and at a price I'd be willing to pay.

Humble Choice - August 2023:

Cost = $12 (without coupons/vouchers/discounts/etc)

Steam keys for the following games:

- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

- Chivalry II

- Trek to Yomi

- Tin Can

- Hot Brass

- SuchArt: Genius Art Simulator

- Road 96

- Arcade Paradise

Humble Choice - August 2023:

Cost = $12 (without coupons/vouchers/discounts/etc)

Steam keys for the following games:

- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

- Chivalry II

- Trek to Yomi

- Tin Can

- Hot Brass

- SuchArt: Genius Art Simulator

- Road 96

- Arcade Paradise
Pause for me. Already own DE, Road 96....and the rest are just meh for me.

Tin Can and Hot Brass look interesting at least besides Chivalry2. Probably worth it since I own none of these.

With zero of these games in my library and a couple on my wishlist, I think I'm in this month. Several of them look kinda quirky, but in a way that I might actually try them and enjoy them.

The only one I'm pretty sure I'll never touch is Chivalry II as it appears to be multiplayer only.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on Disco Elysium. It sounds like it's worth a try.

I kind of want Road 96 and Arcade Paradise, but some of the other games just look like big nopes to me. Tin Can looks not for me, and Hot Brass honestly just looks awful to me. One of the easier skips. If I didn't own Disco already, I'd probably get it just for that.

Not that I'm into racing sims, but damn, one of those games in the new bundle has some expensive dlc on Steam. $99.99 for a season pass is absurd.

Last edited:
Ultimate Racing Sim Bundle - Victory Lap:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ultimate-racing-sim-bundle-victory-lap

$13 Tier for these racing games with Steam keys:

-> Assetto Corsa: Ultimate Edition

-> Assetto Corsa: Competizione

-> DRIFT 21 *

-> rFactor 2

-> NASCAR Heat 5: Ultimate Edition *

-> Automobilista

-> Automobilista 2

NOTE = Games with the asterisk * - they do NOT support VR. All of the others support VR additionally as an option.

bread's done
Back