Humble Bundle Thread

Tiny Tina Wonderlands: CGE and Forgotten City??!?!

Heck yes, I'm in. Forgotten City's underrated; played this in PC Game Pass long ago.

I really need to get back to Borderlands stuff - i.e. go from BL2 DLC's and work on all of it, at some point. Tina in the $12 tier alone was must-buy for me, but Forgotten City's awesome and I'd love to finally own it & give a replay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like another easy skip if those are the headliners. Can’t deal with first person cameras.

Tiny Tina is an alright grab, but I've almost bought Forgotten City a few times now, so glad I waited for the bundle.

Whether I get it or just snipe a key is yet to be seen on the backend five.

All in for Forgotten City too. I never played it when I had it on Gamepass, and I believe it isn't there anymore at least on PC. Tiny Tina joins my Borderlands collection that I feel I just grew up out of after 1 and 2. 3 I lost interest, and never played the pre sequel thing. The adventure games I barely care about either.

Chaotic Great Edition of Tiny Tina would be a pretty big surprise, pretty rare that the choice actually has complete editions of stuff, especially a game that new. Wouldn't surprise me to see it actually turn out to just be the base game, the leaks have gotten details like that wrong before.

Chaotic Great Edition of Tiny Tina would be a pretty big surprise, pretty rare that the choice actually has complete editions of stuff, especially a game that new. Wouldn't surprise me to see it actually turn out to just be the base game, the leaks have gotten details like that wrong before.
Normally I'd agree that the leak is likely to be wrong about it being the chaotic great edition.. But I just looked and the highest rated DLC is 19% positive, so I doubt anyone is buying the DLC to begin with.

Normally I'd agree that the leak is likely to be wrong about it being the chaotic great edition.. But I just looked and the highest rated DLC is 19% positive, so I doubt anyone is buying the DLC to begin with.
I've seen a conspiracy theory that what was originally planned to be DLC for Wonderlands was rolled into the base game since it would've been a hard sell as a full priced title without it which is why the actual DLC is so anemic (Each DLC is basically a small arena fight with a couple new enemies and a few items which then expands the randomized "Roguelite" mode in the end). It sounded slightly plausible to me because there are a few sizable areas in Wonderlands (Given the game has a world map and you drop into zones) that have their own self contained story arcs and questing hubs and none of them are necessary or connected to the main story at all.

All that said Wonderlands is a pretty fun game if you like Borderlands games. Story-wise it's more enjoyable than 3 since it's more willing to just fuck around and not take itself seriously, and gameplay-wise it's similar to 3 which I'd say is a good thing plus the spells system and multiclassing stuff's fun. Got the console version of Wonderlands as a gift and enjoyed it but I'll be happy to pick it up on PC from a bundle, definitely something I wouldn't mind having on both. Think it even has crossplay so I could do it coop with that if I wanted to be weird rather than just playing splitscreen.

The best way to play Borderlands 3 is to still mute all the voice acting and skip the cut scenes. Even then, I didn't much enjoy it... Just didn't like the vibe.

Lineup is bad, borderlands style games are the absolute worst in humble because they're absolutely awful games to play without friends / relying on strangers is terrible.

So by the time it hits humble, you can't really have fun with the game, usually. The rest of the month's lineup is also spectacularly bad. So tired of piss-poor isometric RPGs, and shovelware card games.

Question: If you pause do you lose whatever percent off you get in the humble store?
Yep, and it happens immediately when you pause, so wait until the last possible day in the month if you plan to do it. It will also reset your discount to a max of 10% when you resume.

Lineup is bad, borderlands style games are the absolute worst in humble because they're absolutely awful games to play without friends / relying on strangers is terrible.

So by the time it hits humble, you can't really have fun with the game, usually. The rest of the month's lineup is also spectacularly bad. So tired of piss-poor isometric RPGs, and shovelware card games.
I dunno man, I played through all the regular Borderlands games solo and I had fun. It’s not like they’re difficult games, no boss gave me trouble, and there is usually at least one class that’s meant to be solo-friendly. It becomes a hectic, quick fps when you’re by yourself.

Pretty good month for me then. Tiny Tina is going to be cool on steam deck. Already own a couple of the other ones, but the “piss-poor isometric RPGs, and shovelware card games” are usually my favorite part pf these bundles lol.

I dunno man, I played through all the regular Borderlands games solo and I had fun. It’s not like they’re difficult games, no boss gave me trouble, and there is usually at least one class that’s meant to be solo-friendly. It becomes a hectic, quick fps when you’re by yourself.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I can have fun with friends I know, but it still becomes a race from point A to point B. I had way more fun playing the last few games solo. I can explore at my own pace, dig through loot piles as long or as little as I want, and I can hear all the dialogue if I choose.

Aces & Adventures is a pretty good game. It got a bit repetitive, but I like the card play and the deck building. Every character plays very differently. Patch Quest is pretty meh, but isn't a terrible game. 

Strike From The Shadows: Top-Down Stealth Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strike-from-shadows-topdown-stealth

Legend:

Green = Steam key

Red = Coupon on Humble Store for a key

$7 Tier:

- Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun

- Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice

- Tunguska: The Visitation

- Intravenous

- Coupon for Justice Sucks coupon on Humble Store for 65% off.

$11 Tier:

- Serial Cleaners

- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

- War Mongrels

- Coupon for Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil on Humble Store for 45% off.

- Coupon for Serial Cleaners: Dino Park on Humble Store at 25% off.

Strike From The Shadows: Top-Down Stealth Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strike-from-shadows-topdown-stealth

Legend:

Green = Steam key

Red = Coupon on Humble Store for a key

$7 Tier:

- Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun

- Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice

- Tuguska: The Visitation

- Intravenous

- Coupon for Justice Sucks coupon on Humble Store for 65% off.

$11 Tier:

- Serial Cleaners

- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

- War Mongrels

- Coupon for Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil on Humble Store for 45% off.

- Coupon for Serial Cleaners: Dino Park on Humble Store at 25% off.
Only titles I don't own in that are Serial Cleaners and War Mongrels. Decent bundle, but a pass for me.

TTW was more enjoyable for me, but I liked the absurd and dorky humor. Don’t think I even finished B2 or B3. Played it on PS5 and I’d rather go back and finish trophies than completely replay on PC. Still might get the bundle and try to resell the TTW code.

Oh, I hadn't heard they were closing. That sucks. They were very good at what they did. It's too bad they couldn't have figured out how to make that pay the bills.

Weird that the Shadow Tactics games would be bundled so soon after the developer announced closing down.
Its been bundled a lot over the years. I didn't know the devs were closing. Shame as their new pirate game looks pretty good. Demo was solid.

Its been bundled a lot over the years. I didn't know the devs were closing. Shame as their new pirate game looks pretty good. Demo was solid.
Demo was absolutely great.

The problem is they released far too close to BG3. I'd have gotten their title otherwise.

Having an all consuming CRPG that I'll likely put 300+ hours into hampers other purchases.

Oh, I hadn't heard they were closing. That sucks. They were very good at what they did. It's too bad they couldn't have figured out how to make that pay the bills.
Yeah, honestly real-time tactics is a niche subgenre, nevermind being an indie real-time tactics game releasing in a crowded game calendar.

What probably sank them here though is that Shadow Gambit was also their first self-published title.

While it's great to self-publish to make games that publishers aren't funding and to avoid interference, ultimately it means you're taking on all the risk as a studio.

You know what else sucks about them not having a publisher? I had no freaking idea that they released that game and it looks great.

Cities Skylines: Build Today, Plan for Tomorrow Bundle

$20 Tier

Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Skyscrapers
Cities: Skylines - Plazas & Promenades
Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
Cities: Skylines - K-pop Station
Cities: Skylines - Financial Districts
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Sports Venues
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Shopping Malls
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Map Pack 2
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Africa in Miniature
Cities: Skylines - Airports
Cities: Skylines - African Vibes

$15 Tier

Cities: Skylines Snowfall
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Heart of Korea
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Map Pack
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Mid-Century Modern
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Seaside Resorts
Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack: Vehicles of the World
$10 tier

Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines - JADIA Radio
Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Edition Upgrade

Coupon 20% Off purchase of "Cities Skylines: Hotels & Retreats"

This has a little overlap from when Humble Bundle did the bundle last time. There is a lot of new creator content DLC and music packs. Skylines 2 is set to release soon, but this is usually the best way to get the DLC for cheaper.

HeroCraft PC Complete Collection:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/herocraft-complete-collection

Legend:

- Green = Steam key 

- Red = Coupon to buy this game on the Humble Store

$1 Tier:

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf (base)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Wrath of the Damned (DLC)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Drenn Redblade (DLC)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Saga of the Great Awakening (DLC)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Sigurd Ironside (DLC)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Fall of Kanak (DLC)

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf: Sentry Gun Pack (DLC)

$5 Tier:

- Insomnia: The Ark

- King of Dragon Pass

- FootLOL: Epic Soccer League

- 80% off Coupon on Humble Store for Odysseus Kosmos and His Robot Quest: Complete Season 

$12 Tier:

- Organs Please

- Gravewood High: Complete

$15 Tier:

- Tempest: Complete Edition

- Catizens

- Anvil Saga

$25 Tier:

- Revival: Recolonization

Extra Stuff & Info:

- For those looking to use the Humble Coupon for purchasing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest: Complete Season, it's over here & that is a Steam key.

- WH 40K Space Wolf: Exceptional Card Pack (ECP) is missing & NOT in this Humble Bundle, for some reason.

- If you're looking for DRM-Free version of WH 40K: Space Wolf Complete on GOG (with the ECP DLC), it's over here at $3.49

Check your Humble Bundle coupons, I got a $8 Choice one in my tab and never got a message about it. Some folks got a $9 coupon.
Apparently I have one of each, both expiring on October 3rd. And still, I'm not intrigued enough by the September Choice to bite. Wonder if the coupon will still be useable on that Tuesday, assuming that's the day that the Oct Choice goes live, or if it will expire just moments beforehand?

Apparently I have one of each, both expiring on October 3rd. And still, I'm not intrigued enough by the September Choice to bite. Wonder if the coupon will still be useable on that Tuesday, assuming that's the day that the Oct Choice goes live, or if it will expire just moments beforehand?
It expires before the new Choice goes live.

I will say that bouncing round create your characters game looks adorable.

Echo Of Starsong has been on my wishlist for a while (currently on sale for $15) so probably a buy with New Tales as a bonus.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

OPUS: Echo looks really interesting. And I'm also missing Twin Mirror, Before Your Eyes, and Imposter Factory.

Already own Tales from the BL, New Tales and Beyond Two Souls.

Hmmm.....

This is a bundle that if it had a top tier of $12 or such it would likely be a no brainer for a good amount at least. Once we start hitting $18 and maybe missing 3 or so games (this is me), it doesn't seem as good a deal for $6 a game. I do want Opus pretty badly, but this is maybe a pass.

This is a bundle that if it had a top tier of $12 or such it would likely be a no brainer for a good amount at least. Once we start hitting $18 and maybe missing 3 or so games (this is me), it doesn't seem as good a deal for $6 a game. I do want Opus pretty badly, but this is maybe a pass.
Given that the current sale on Starsong is at $15, $12 wouldn't have made much sense. All of the stuff I own are on the bottom rung of this bundle for me. (course, whether a David Cage game is worth any amount of money is a matter of debate)

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back