Humble Bundle Thread

And people on Reddit always said IGN had nothing to do with Humble. Now they're including IGN coupons in the latest bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ign-editors-choice-9-and-above-club?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=takeover&utm_campaign=ignnov23_home

IGN's Editor's Choice the 9 and above bundle:

$16 for

Disco Elysium the final cut

Wildermyth

Chivalry 2 

Spiritfarer farewell edition

Grime

The forgotten city

paradise killer

Get $10 off almost anything on the IGN store

3 months of IGN+

Last edited:
All the others had been in previous Humble Choice and I was really hoping Wildermyth would hit the choice so seeing it here is a bit disappointing on that front. Great bundle for anyone who doesn't have Choice though.

There is a thread on Reddit claiming these are the leaked games:

Hardspace: Shipbreaker
WWE2K23
The Legend of Tianding
Unpacking

The Legend of Tianding was a bit meh when I tried it on Gamepass. I didn't like the fight system too much and got really repetitive very quickly. Only played about 2 hours though.

Hopefully there will be something more enticing in the rest of the pack. Hardspace is probably the only one that really piques my interest, and even that's iffy.

Unpacking was a nice game.  Shame it was so easy to play through on Gamepass. 

Doesn't look like a bad bundle, just not particularly amazing. 

I'd much rather have that AEW game, as I've heard it draws out memories of those old N64 WWF games of yore. Maybe in 2024, if we behave ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would snipe Tianding and Unpacking, if possible.  Depends on the back four. 

Hardspace is cool, I have it, and wrastlin'... nah?

I'd much rather have that AEW game, as I've heard it draws out memories of those old N64 WWF games of yore. Maybe in 2024, if we behave ourselves.
cm-punk-wwe.gif

The only wrestling game I've played is one of those WCW NWO games on N64. I remember the controls being incredibly sluggish.

Can't go wrong w/ modern WWE games and Fire Pro Wrestling World, if you want good modern wrestling games.

Hope AEW Fight Forever winds-up bundled.

Well, shit. I didn't know about the Eerie bundle, but I just snagged Creepy even though I have some of these from other... sources. I wonder who, if anyone, has the rights to distribute the old EC. Wouldn't mind pdfs instead of the individuals image scans I've sat on for over a decade.

Well, shit. I didn't know about the Eerie bundle, but I just snagged Creepy even though I have some of these from other... sources. I wonder who, if anyone, has the rights to distribute the old EC. Wouldn't mind pdfs instead of the individuals image scans I've sat on for over a decade.
The Eerie bundle showed up during the first half of last month. I wasn't too crazy about these horror comics at first since I wasn't familiar with them, but as I began to read them, I enjoyed the fact that they included work from some of my favorite comic book artists. On Reddit, everyone said that both Creepy and Eerie included very high-quality scans even though, as you said, they can be gleaned from other...sources, so I guess it was worth it to buy both bundles.

I think that today is the last day to use the coupon to get the October Humble Monthly bundle for $6 if you received one.

I used mine first thing this morning. 

However, it's weird that they are temporarily out of the keys for the game Spirit of the Island.  :bomb:

Weird, as I went to redeem the last of the choice games, it said invalid, then I reloaded and a different game appeared, Prodeus, which I'm actually more happy to receive.

Well, out all of the Choice games for November, Prodeus is the only one that I'm interested in. I have to decide if I want to buy this bundle just for one game or when will this game become cheaper than $12. I guess I'll wait to see if they send me another discount e-mail before I make a decision.

I kinda regret getting wwe 22 last year or so dirt cheap now but a fun enough game. Either way, not a horrible month. I was sort of interested in Shipbreaker but not enough to buy it in anything but bundle fodder.

Wanted Souldiers. Some of the others are a bit meh (Tianding, Unpacking was kind of boring to me for the 2 levels I played on Gamepass) and I own Prodeus (Quite good FPS). I'm not a big fan of the FPS card multiplayer whatever game either. I will think about this as the WWE 23 DLC I believe is pretty expensive. 

I will think about this as the WWE 23 DLC I believe is pretty expensive.
i mean if you care about the new characters, yeah $40 is alot. it's $26 on gmg and will probably be $20 around Thanksgiving and if you don't wanna pay you can just download bootleg versions from the community section.

I'll wait until Shipbreaker is in something else or buy it solo when its discounted enough.  Rest is meh.  Although that goofy multiplayer game looks kind of fun.

A $1 off offer when I skipped. Looks like I'll be passing on the Humble Choice more and more now.
I got a last minute $6 offer for October. Really don't like this bundle though. Tian Deng and Souldiers are the only games that interest me and both are games I'd rather play on Switch.

A $1 off offer when I skipped. Looks like I'll be passing on the Humble Choice more and more now.
Actually ever since I cancelled, they’ve been sending me better offers every month than I ever got while subscribed. I haven’t bothered resubbing since I haven’t liked the looks of any of the bundles since then, but it’s nice to feel (like my wallet is) wanted.

The new Humble bundle looks iffy for $16. Never heard of any of these games (besides Portia which has already been bundled), but many of the steam reviews don't make the games in the $16 tier sound great.

Last edited:
The new Humble bundle looks iffy for $16. Never heard of any of these games (besides Portia which has already been bundled), but many of the steam reviews don't make the games in the $16 tier sound great.
Chinese games AAA or in this case independent Chinese developers generally have games with interesting ideas, but not always the best presentation or polish. I may give these a try, but I need to watch some reviews first.

Chinese games AAA or in these cases independent Chinese developers generally have games with interesting ideas, but not always the best presentation or polish. I may give these a try, but I need to watch some reviews first.
That sailing game had me a bit interested, but not so sure I'd like the resource management part. Would like more of a Suikoden-esque RPG, but at least Eiyuden and the remasters are coming soon. I doubt this will happen, but if the bonus game ends up being Wandering Sword, I might bite.

Last edited:
would have bit on the chinese indies bundle for 10, maybe 12 but 16 is way too much. maybe if it was sandrock rather than portia but theres only a couple games that pique my interest and i bet i can get them together on sale for less than the middle tier

bread's done
Back