Humble Bundle Thread

I paused Humble Bundle Choice for November, and when I try to take advantage of the $99 for one-year coupon, it says Only one Humble Choice membership per account. As an active member, you can only purchase a gift plan for another account. Do I have to gift this to myself and wait until December's Bundle Choice to activate? Part of me wanted to activate it now and start with the November bundle if possible since I was never offered a coupon this month for pausing.

I paused Humble Bundle Choice for November, and when I try to take advantage of the $99 for one-year coupon, it says Only one Humble Choice membership per account. As an active member, you can only purchase a gift plan for another account. Do I have to gift this to myself and wait until December's Bundle Choice to activate? Part of me wanted to activate it now and start with the November bundle if possible since I was never offered a coupon this month for pausing.
The $99 deal goes to the end of the year so there's no rush on getting it but you can gift it to yourself and activate it now or later (next month or whenever) whether you have an active current account or not. Personally I'm waiting in hopes of another big Rakuten cash back deal like they had in the spring.

As lomaxgnome mentioned above, I bought it as a gift and applied it to my own account, after cashing in on the 2 months for $12 deal. Worked without a hitch.

For those doing the Annual: I'm a paying and active members w/ discounts. I can't get the $100 annual.

Do I need to flat-out cancel and lose my rewards? Then can I get $100 annual membership?

For those doing the Annual: I'm a paying and active members w/ discounts. I can't get the $100 annual.

Do I need to flat-out cancel and lose my rewards? Then can I get $100 annual membership?
Did you try buying it as a gift, and then just applying it to your own account after the fact?

So if you have the full 20% Humble Choice discount, the coupon for the Nobody Saves the World DLC with the bundle actually *increases* the price compared to the current sale.

bill-murray-what-about-bob.gif

Humble Bundle is doing a week of limited time bundles from earlier in the year. Stock is apparently limited so if you're interested grab it when you can. The first one is the "Must-Play Metroidvania Encore Bundle"

Humble Bundle is doing a week of limited time bundles from earlier in the year. Stock is apparently limited so if you're interested grab it when you can. The first one is the "Must-Play Metroidvania Encore Bundle"

We're there any really good bundles this year I should look out for? I picked up the Resident Evil one but that was it.

We're there any really good bundles this year I should look out for? I picked up the Resident Evil one but that was it.

The Bandai Namco one from a month or two back was pretty damn good. $10 got you Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Code Vein, Tekken 7 (base game), Katamari Damacy Reroll, .hack//GU Last Recode, God Eater 3 and Pac-Man Museum+

Hamble’s got a new audiobook bundle featuring a bunch of modern Sherlock Holmes books (mostly seeming to contain some fantasy elements) written by James Lovegrove; notably, a lot of them seem to feature lovecraftian elements.

Anyone have any familiarity with any of these?

Hamble’s got a new audiobook bundle featuring a bunch of modern Sherlock Holmes books (mostly seeming to contain some fantasy elements) written by James Lovegrove; notably, a lot of them seem to feature lovecraftian elements.

Anyone have any familiarity with any of these?
I don't have any personal experience with them but if you have Hoopla through your local library a bunch of them are available to stream there.

Hey nerds, here's a bunch of Pathfinder 2e pdfs (not the remastered versions, dumbass!).

Get your munchkin on and don't let them steal your milk money!

Not to steal Humble Bundle's thunder, but if you are into Nerd Games, Bundle of Holding is another good site to get sweet nerd deals: https://bundleofholding.com
nerds-revenge.gif

Last edited:
The Bandai Namco one from a month or two back was pretty damn good. $10 got you Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Code Vein, Tekken 7 (base game), Katamari Damacy Reroll, .hack//GU Last Recode, God Eater 3 and Pac-Man Museum+

Ah, own half of those for Switch already. I’ll keep an eye out for other bundles from earlier.

RE4 is $24.89 with my 6 month 17% discount. Tempting! Weird West at $8.29 would be tempting if I didn't think it'll be included in a bundle sometime in 2024.
That's a good price. The gold edition is supposedly coming out next February so if you wanted all of the content I guess it'd technically be the cheapest to wait for that to come out.. and then wait 6 months to a year for the gold edition to heavily be discounted lol. For what it's worth, the DLC is worth playing and Capcom basically cut some of the content that was in the original RE4 (leons campaign) and added it back via Separate Ways DLC.

Note that Square Enix Bundle is manga and not video games. I went looking for RPGs and was met with MY DRESS UP DARLING and A MAN AND HIS CAT
Yeah, I was very confused about the fact that they were calling it a Square Enix bundle. I guess I am not aware of the things that have the company name on it.

Yeah, I was very confused about the fact that they were calling it a Square Enix bundle. I guess I am not aware of the things that have the company name on it.

Squenix has had their hands in the manga publishing biz for maybe twenty years now, but they’ve never been one of the really big publishers. Probably the best known of their published titles, at least in the West, is Full Metal Alchemist.

Squenix has had their hands in the manga publishing biz for maybe twenty years now, but they’ve never been one of the really big publishers. Probably the best known of their published titles, at least in the West, is Full Metal Alchemist.
Ah, thanks for that info. I didn't know how much they were involved in manga. My kid knows a good deal more about that world than I do, it would seem.

RPG bundle

$8
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Elex
Vampyr
Thronebreaker: The Witcher’s Tales
$12
Wasteland 3: Colorado Collection
Darksiders III: Deluxe Edition
Greedfall: Gold Edition

Really wanted Royal version of KC:D. Might buy anyway.

I own a lot of these on either Steam or Epic (just base-game) - but to finally go Complete on Darksiders III, to go complete Edition with WL3: Colorado, and then also get DRM-FREE versions of many of these games (like ELEX, Greedfall, etc) - yeah, this rocks.

Notes:
- Darksiders III and Vampyr been Free before on Epic, BTW.
- Darksiders III base-game is DRM-FREE on Epic, BTW - but the DLC's ain't.
- Vampyr's DRM-FREE on Epic, BTW - that's been free before. Underrated game, just like Greedfall.

DO NOTE on these GOG keys in thid bundle:
- These are keyless and separate for each game.
- If you already own this version of said game on GOG (that's in this bundle), then...you get NOTHING on that one. No extras gift keys, nada.
- They can ONLY be tied to your own GOG account, which you've tied in your Humble Settings from Humble to GOG.

EDIT - It's like $8+ for only for all the DLC's alone on KCD on GOG. If you have to go KCD Royal on GOG, it's like $8 for that KCD Complete Edition. I doubt there's discounts if you own KCD base on GOG and just go order the DLC's from GOG.

EDIT 2 - For KCD base-game owners on GOG, there's also a Royal DLC Collection Pack here on GOG for $6.99 (on sale) to collect all of the DLC's -> https://www.gog.com/en/game/kingdom_come_deliverance_royal_dlc_package

Last edited:
I own a lot of these on either Steam or Epic (just base-game) - but to finally go Complete on Darksiders III, to go complete Edition with WL3: Colorado, and then algo get DRM-FREE versions of many of these games (like ELEX, Greedfall, etc) - yeah, this rocks.

Notes:
- Darksiders III and Vampyr been Free before on Epic, BTW.
- Darksiders III base-game is DRM-FREE on Epic, BTW - but the DLC's ain't.
- Vampyr's DRM-FREE on Epic, BTW - that's been free before. Underrated game, just like Greedfall.

DO NOTE on these GOG keys in thid bundle:
- These are keyless and separate for each game.
- If you already own this version of said game on GOG (that's in this bundle), then...you get NOTHING on that one. No extras gift keys, nada.
- They can ONLY be tied to your own GOG account, which you've tied in your Humble Settings from Humble to GOG.

EDIT - It's like $8+ for only for all the DLC's alone on KCD on GOG. If you have to go KCD Royal on GOG, it's like $8 for that KCD Complete Edition. I doubt there's discounts if you own KCD base on GOG and just go order the DLC's from GOG.
Gotta tell you that you are my go-to GOG source for any info. Your information is always appreciated.

So I don;t know if its been answered but if you sign up for the yearly subscription deal are you able to skip months to not use that months choice? Or are you forced to get every month regardless

So I don;t know if its been answered but if you sign up for the yearly subscription deal are you able to skip months to not use that months choice? Or are you forced to get every month regardless

You are able to skip months. I got the $99 yearly sub this December and last December, and my sub is good until April 2025 since I skipped a few months.

Yeah you lose the discount bonuses when you skip. It doesn’t really matter to me as I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything from the Humble store.

Same here. If it discounted against regular humble bundles it could dissuade me from skipping, but the regular store rarely has the best prices per isthereanydeal.com on individual titles.

So if I go for one of those “2 months for $X a month” things hamble emails you occasionally, does it start with the current month or not till the upcoming one? I ask because the email I got was advertising next month’s highlight.

So if I go for one of those “2 months for $X a month” things hamble emails you occasionally, does it start with the current month or not till the upcoming one? I ask because the email I got was advertising next month’s highlight.

It's always started with the current month for me. Best way to check is to see what the expiration date is for the coupon. If that coupon expires before or exactly when the new bundle starts then it has to be used on the current bundle.

I’m curious, what highlights were they were advertising for next month? 🤔

bread's done
Back