Humble Bundle with Android 7 - Steam keys - Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede, Anodyne, Worms Reloaded, Bard's Tale

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay What You Want ($1+ for Steam)

• Ticket to Ride & 1910 DLC
  • Greed Corp
  • Incredipede
  • Anodyne

Beat the Average

• Worms Reloaded (Worms 2: Armageddon for Android)
  • The Bard's Tale 
  • Broken Sword: Director's Cut
  • Anomaly Korea
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut
  • Ticket to Ride: Europe DLC
You will need to beat the average to get future bonuses from this bundle. 

Games are available DRM-free on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android as well as Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much every version of Bard's Tale has included the original trilogy.  At least it came with a boxed copy I bought back in 2006ish.

Price keeps on dropping. Can you still 'lock in' if you keep a window open with the lower price displayed? If so, I'll do that and watch for a bit. Definitely in for $1 as I missed the sale on Incredipede and that looks somewhat fun, plus TTR looks like a great mobile friendly game.
You know, I'd never thought of this before but after experimenting a little it seems like you can indeed do this. I left a window open when the average was 6.42, waited until it was 6.36, then put in 6.37 in the custom amount in the 6.42 window and it told me to increase my price by $.06 or I wouldn't get the BTA games. So I would assume you can use the same process if the price goes back up.

So does this Bard's Tale include the original trilogy? If so, I'm in for that. Actually, the only one I have is Greed Corp so this is a great bundle for me!
Google play version does, but it is not too easy to use if I remember. In addition to it I also have ticket and greed on Steam, so there isn't much here for me. If it wasn't for the update today for Steam ticket to support local hot seat multiplayer I would be tempted to get the Android version that does as well.

Edited to add that I tried the original trilogy on my phone and it requires an emulated mouse cursor etc. Expect a dos box experience on your phone (but with out having to set up the game).

I'm going to ask what's probably a dumb question, but how do they issue the android games? A code you can redeem in the google play store?

Passing because I refuse to own Incredipede. Everything else in the bundle looks solid.
OK, I'll bite.....what's so offensive about Incredipede or its developer that the entire bundle becomes radioactive to you? :roll:

The BTA price has slid over 60 cents since the first hour this afternoon to (currently) $6.31. Since the whole point of paying a buck to lock in the BTA price in case the bonus games are cool, am I correct in surmising that those who jumped early when it was pushing $7 are now stuck paying a couple quarters more than those who may've waited? This is the first bundle that I've seen go down in BTA price like this. There's usually a narrow window in the beginning when sometimes you can nail a one-off dip, but after 10 hours to see the price slide it odd.

Passing because I refuse to own Incredipede. Everything else in the bundle looks solid.
I'm curious about the reasoning behind this also.

If you did get the bundle you can set the slider to 0 for Incredipede if you want so they wouldn't get any of your money.

Is the sound quality of the PC version of Bard's Tale better than the console version?  Great writing and music, but I swear some characters sounded like they were talking with a bucket on their head.  Sometimes from one line to the next.  In the middle of a song.  Just bad.

Honestly the Bard's Tale soundtrack is probably the thing I want most in this bundle.

OK, I'll bite.....what's so offensive about Incredipede or its developer that the entire bundle becomes radioactive to you? :roll:

I'm curious about the reasoning behind this also.

If you did get the bundle you can set the slider to 0 for Incredipede if you want so they wouldn't get any of your money.
It has got to be that creepy eyeball. Not everyone can stomach such things.

How well do all of these work on an android phone? I have a Motorola Photon Q.
I have a Photon Q and all four of the lower tier games run just fine. However, the interfaces for both Greed Corp and Ticket to Ride seem made for a much larger screen and may not hold up for a lot of play on a phone.

The BTA price has slid over 60 cents since the first hour this afternoon to (currently) $6.31
20 hours later, it's down to $6.20. It's not going to get down to $4 or $5 like some people are hoping, but somewhere near $5.85 towards the bonus time may be likely. I'm just interested in Ticket To Ride so I'm going to hold off before buying to lock in as low a BTA price as possible.

20 hours later, it's down to $6.20. It's not going to get down to $4 or $5 like some people are hoping, but somewhere near $5.85 towards the bonus time may be likely. I'm just interested in Ticket To Ride so I'm going to hold off before buying to lock in as low a BTA price as possible.
This is what I'm doing. Don't really care about the lower tier (have TTR and Anodyne, don't want the other two) but want to lock in the lowest BTA price I can. In case the bonuses are something I want to spend $5+ on.

I'm happy because I wanted Incredipede but I just know it's the sort of game I'll play for an hour and never touch again.  So at least it'll be cheap.

I've noticed that since they went to the "BTA for future bonuses" I no longer feel inclined to give more than a buck.  I used to give $5 as my stock payment but now I guess something in me rebels to the change in policy and I don't want to reward it.  Already own Bard's Tale so no incentive for me to BTA anyway.

I'm sure Incredipede is an incredible game, but my distaste for it is completely irrational.  The only way I can describe it (and I know this is wishy-washy response) is it's just "too indie" (and yes I know it's the humble INDIE bundle).

I just can't bring myself to own this particular indie physics/puzzle game.  I think it comes down to I'm just jaded from the number if indie bundles I've purchased this year and I needed to draw the line somewhere.

I don't know if that clarifies anything about what I said earlier...

I have a Photon Q and all four of the lower tier games run just fine. However, the interfaces for both Greed Corp and Ticket to Ride seem made for a much larger screen and may not hold up for a lot of play on a phone.
And those two are the ones that look the most interesting to me. I'd rather have a strategy game than someone trying to pull of a platformer or something that requires sensitive touch controls.

The only new thing there is DLC?

I'd complain, but really, I should thank them for making the decision on beating the average an easy one.

The only new thing there is DLC?

I'd complain, but really, I should thank them for making the decision on whether or not to BTA an easy one.
It's largely true-to-form for a Humble Android bundle. The BTA stuff tends to be new in terms of being on Android. The last one had Dungeon Defenders collection as the big BTA draw, which was a direct repeat from the preceeding Humble Bundle 7. Humble Android 4 had the fourth appearance of Machinarium as it's BTA game.

Humble Android Bundle BTA tiers have always sucked, if you just want Steam keys. I'm glad I only paid a dollar.

Hmmm, interesting.  If you create a days of wonder account by telling it to login through steam, it automatically adds all the maps you own on steam to your account.  So then on the android version you just have to login using the DOW account and you get all the maps you already own.  So if you already own ticket to ride on steam you can get all the DLC you already own

Also good for those of us gifting the steam key to friends

So assuming I own none of these, how much money would I be looking at in Steam card rebates if I bta? I'd do the math myself, but I'm away from compy right now. I'm not particularly interested in any of these games, but if I could get the net cost down to a couple bucks I'd probably bite just cause.

I broke down and grudgingly BTA'ed to support HB's continued porting of games to Linux, even though I already own everything but Ticket to Ride & Worms.

Whatever happened to the Google Wallet payment option?

Hey all, im looking for a second copy of worms reloaded, preferably for a buck, if possible, or more if payed with cards.

Hmmm, interesting. If you create a days of wonder account by telling it to login through steam, it automatically adds all the maps you own on steam to your account. So then on the android version you just have to login using the DOW account and you get all the maps you already own. So if you already own ticket to ride on steam you can get all the DLC you already own

Also good for those of us gifting the steam key to friends
That might make my decision to buy the lower tier since I own all of the DLC on Steam. I wouldn't mind playing on my 10" tablet.

Not for me: I see Pay with Credit Card, Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Dwolla buttons, and a "buy with Bitcoin" link. That's it - no option/button to buy with Google.
"Currently, Dwolla is for U.S. residents only (with a valid U.S. mailing address and SSN)" which charges "just 25¢ per transaction or free for transactions $10 or less."

Pretty obvious why they added that, and I presume they dropped Google because it's less profitable (and/or popular) than Amazon.

Merged my ticket to ride acount, and on the acount page it says i own all the dlc, but in the app everything is still locked :(
Gotta do what it says on the page, have to go to some online portion of the game, like the restaurant area, and login to your DOW account through the game, then it unlocks everything

I ignored this last week because of the name. I thought it was just Android. Then I got the extras unlock e-mail this week and saw it was PC and Android. Ticket to Ride has been in my wish list for a while waiting for a 75% off sale, so I'm in for $1. I debated about BTA but decided against it because I would rather buy Worms Reloaded with DLC when it goes on sale. The Bard's Tale might potentially interest me, but the demo doesn't even load on my computer to see.

So assuming I own none of these, how much money would I be looking at in Steam card rebates if I bta? I'd do the math myself, but I'm away from compy right now. I'm not particularly interested in any of these games, but if I could get the net cost down to a couple bucks I'd probably bite just cause.
Ok, so I checked, and only two of these games have cards (Anodyne and Organ Trail) and they're worth almost nothing. Looks like I'm skipping it. $6+ is just too much.

And when the fuck is Indiegala going to have happy hour??? Damn man, I can't be paying $6 for bundles! This is the post-Steam card, post-Humble Weekly era! I already have more entries in my backlog of games I actually really want to play than I could ever get to, never mind the hundreds that I'm only mildly interested in.

If anyone bought the Humble Mobile Bundle 2, could you tell me how much of Ravensword is installed on Android to the primary partition and how much is installed to the SD?

Thanks. 

bread's done
Back