Humble Indie Bundle # 2 Giveaway

How long are HIB keys good for? I thought I read somewhere that the expire after 6 months, which puts us past the limit. =\ It doesn't really pertain to the contest. I just have some extras I'm saving to sell later.

looks good
18.games.jpg

[quote name='rococo']i think his name is Mark Tango[/QUOTE]
That's what the description of the podcast says but I searched him and listened to a bunch of his songs and it doesn't sound like the same person.

[quote name='Icefall']People seem to believe its "Girls are Horny" by Mark Tango, but its not on the net. There are thoughts that it is one of the songs off of his Cars album which can be found on iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mark-tango/id312221627?ign-mpt=uo=4
Not sure if that link will work, but it shows the song tracks for Cars. Don't think you can preview the songs unless you have iTunes.[/QUOTE]Amazon has that album on their site and I've listened to all those songs. None of those songs are it and it doesn't even sound like the same artist which is why I didn't think it was Mark tango.

[quote name='Blade']How long are HIB keys good for? I thought I read somewhere that the expire after 6 months, which puts us past the limit. =\ It doesn't really pertain to the contest. I just have some extras I'm saving to sell later.[/QUOTE] Not sure. I clicked the link and it still brings up the webpage and everything to enter your name and email. Also the email says "There is no rush to redeem this gift. The above link will work for the foreseeable future."

bread's done
Back