Humble Indie Bundle(steam copies if u bought it already)+bundle #2 this holiday

Looks like our wish was granted this time around, Machinarium is in the mix!

Braid
Cortex Command
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone know if they provide Steam codes for these as well? Unfortunately I have Two of the games already and Braid on XBLA, so it will only be for the additional games.[/QUOTE]

I'm downloading them now and it doesn't look like they are

Do any Linux users have a key for Steam? I'm sad that I missed out on the first bundle. If somebody can spare one, I'll more than make up for it with a Bundle 2 donation.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']I'm downloading them now and it doesn't look like they are[/QUOTE]

weird that they would include it in the first but not the second.

[quote name='crunchewy']I can't remember what is in Humble #1 other then World of Goo. I'll activate it on Steam and find out I guess. :)[/QUOTE]

Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru
Penumbra Overture
Samorost 2
World of Goo

I can't believe I remembered that.

[quote name='gavincoolguy']Hate to say it but this year I'm the one that could use some charity so I paid $.35, hopefully I'm not going to hell![/QUOTE]

Seems to me like you might not need charity that much if you've got a computer to download all these games to. There are plenty of families in my neighborhood who don't even have a computer. (I know because I volunteer as a basic computer skills teacher at a poverty agency.)

I'm not condemning you for paying 35 cents though. The sale lets us pay whatever we want, after all.

Go to there website and enter live chat and ask them why it isnt activatable , and Google "Samorost2 on steam" and check out the page copy link and show them this to prove it is on steam. Maybe thy'll giv us free Serial Codes :D

bread's done
Back