Humble Origin Bundle - Steam keys - 8/22: C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising and Populous added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dead Space 3 - Origin only
  • Medal of Honor

Beat the Average
  • Battlefield 3 - Origin only
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin Only
  • C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising*
  • Populous* - Origin Only
*Included for all purchases, regardless of price, made before 11 AM PST on 8/22.

Steam keys are provided unless otherwise noted. All games are on Origin. Keys are individual for each game on both platforms.

The money in this bundle goes to charity, not Origin/EA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the rest of the Burnout DLC (like the car packs you can only seem to get on Amazon now) will get tossed in there as a bonus. DS2 looks promising. Maybe Crisis 1+3? Maybe some ME games? Maybe MoH Warfighter? They could throw a lot of things in as bonuses.

I'm hoping the rest of the Burnout DLC (like the car packs you can only seem to get on Amazon now) will get tossed in there as a bonus. DS2 looks promising. Maybe Crisis 1+3? Maybe some ME games? Maybe MoH Warfighter? They could throw a lot of things in as bonuses.
Doesn't the Ultimate Box come with all the DLC? I could be wrong on this, but that was the impression I had.

Im gonna say it will be mostly likely if there are any BTA bonuses

1.SimCity Collection or Just Sim City 4

2.SimCity(2013)

3.A Need for Speed Title

4.Kingdoms of Amular

5.Dead Space 2

6.Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 or the trilogy collection

7.Dragon Age 

8.Battlefield 2

9.Crysis 1

10.Crysis 3

11.Random DLC

Already have all games, but still get a bundle for charity.

If they give you 2 keys for each game, doesn't it mean that you have an origin copy and a steam copy to give away?

So, I dropped $5 on this, thinking my wife would enjoy the Sims and I would like some of the others. But it seems like I'm screwed since I have a Mac? Needless to say, I never game on PC....

I like how you can't actually redeem these keys on Origin right now. Also how they didn't fix the Sims 3 Date Night DLC before they gave it to everyone. Fantastic price though!

Mass Effect 2 has already been bundled, so that's likely. What else has been bundled from Origin in the past?

Anyone know if I can register my old Spore CD key to my Origin account?

Already have all games, but still get a bundle for charity.

If they give you 2 keys for each game, doesn't it mean that you have an origin copy and a steam copy to give away?
This, that's what I was wondering. I already have MoH, Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge from the free Origin glitch about a year ago. Although it would be nice to have those on Steam, I'm not THAT fickle to redeem a game I already own twice.

This, that's what I was wondering. I already have MoH, Dead Space, and Mirror's Edge from the free Origin glitch about a year ago. Although it would be nice to have those on Steam, I'm not THAT fickle to redeem a game I already own twice.
I also have pretty much the entire sub-$20 EA Catalogue from that same glitch, but doubt I'll ever install Origin.

$1 for steam keys on the games I'd actually want, plus my shoe in the door for possible bonus games? Hell yes.

(Come on Bad Company 2!)

So, I dropped $5 on this, thinking my wife would enjoy the Sims and I would like some of the others. But it seems like I'm screwed since I have a Mac? Needless to say, I never game on PC....
The Sims has the distinction of being the only Mac compatible game in the bundle, but it's also playable on Windows..

Im gonna say it will be mostly likely if there are any BTA bonuses

1.SimCity Collection or Just Sim City 4

2.SimCity(2013)

3.A Need for Speed Title

4.Kingdoms of Amular

5.Dead Space 2

6.Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 or the trilogy collection

7.Dragon Age

8.Battlefield 2

9.Crysis 1

10.Crysis 3

11.Random DLC
I'm calling it right now, the BTA bonus will be Kingdoms of Amalur with steam keys.

gamers will totally forgive EA for the whole sim city fiasco earlier this year, if they pull this off.

Wow, this bundle is terrible. $4.55? Really? How about $.10 a key? That'd be more fair... I mean, I could fill my tank up and drive to Canada (not that I'd want to), or get this. Not that filling a tank costs $4.55, but I could go either way. 

looks like we broke Origin

xJhUJEr.png

I beat the average and paid $4.59 I think. All of my Steam Codes are active, but Origin can't accept codes at the moment.

I have been reassured that they have top men working on it. TOP MEN!

http://youtu.be/q6-rQ6Jay6w

Wow, this bundle is terrible. $4.55? Really? How about $.10 a key? That'd be more fair... I mean, I could fill my tank up and drive to Canada (not that I'd want to), or get this. Not that filling a tank costs $4.55, but I could go either way.
if you buy the non-BTA bundle for a $1 you get 6 games and all of them come with origin and steam keys except for Dead Space 3, you get 11 product keys in total, so technically that comes out to little under 10¢ per key.

I'm in like sin. Paid 5 bucks to beat the average.

Now I just need to wait for Origin to work right.

Really want to play me some Dead Space 3.

I'm in like sin. Paid 5 bucks to beat the average.

Now I just need to wait for Origin to work right.

Really want to play me some Dead Space 3.
For the most part - same here!

I didn't BTA though.

I already owned all of this stuff EXCEPT Dead Space 3.

I bought this bundle namely for Dead Space 3.

Incredible deal.

Please be kidding in that "Wow you're unfunny" sort of way

if you buy the non-BTA bundle for a $1 you get 6 games and all of them come with origin and steam keys except for Dead Space 3, you get 11 product keys in total, so technically that comes out to little under 10¢ per key.
I can't comprehend your logic, sorry. $4.55 has forever been ingrained in my mind.

BTA wasn't too much so just went with that in case I feel the urge to play Sims 3 again. Wanted Dead Space 3 and Mirror's Edge so I'm good with this bundle!

i disagree, i put down $10 even Thu i own most the games since all of it going too charity. i get too help someone in the world an get some game out the deal, win win

I'm guessing they'll add Dead Space 2 because that's the one that's missing, probably Dragon Age: Origins and perhaps Sim City 4.

Question: If you want to go back and add money to BTA, do they know what you gave already so you just pay the difference or what?

I'm guessing they'll add Dead Space 2 because that's the one that's missing, probably Dragon Age: Origins and perhaps Sim City 4.

Question: If you want to go back and add money to BTA, do they know what you gave already so you just pay the difference or what?
You pay the difference at the time of your purchase. If you pay $1 when it's $5 average you pay $4.01 to BTA even if the current average is $7.

Yeah man, just go into your 'Humble Library', click the 'Like What we are doing...' link and increase that way (it has your previously paid total and the amount to BTA).

I notice a lack of Bioware games in the bundle so I doubt its Dragon Age or Mass Effect. Maybe its Dead Space 2 and Crysis 1.

For the BTA, you just pay the difference. The option is at the top of the page where you get your keys.

EA PR definitely earned their paycheck this month/ Not only do they:

A) Reduce flak over their shady dealings.

B) Sell a bunch of games that weren't really flying off the shelves.

C) Offer a game like BF3, Sims 3 or DS3 that have plenty of in-game purchases available.

D) Get a tax write-off for the estimated value of each sale.

but they E) Get a load of people to install their suspect Origin client (that many have claimed has the potential to go through your hard drive).

It's genius, but still kinda shady. I'll just use the Steam keys and play BF3, DS3 & Sims 3 on a non-private computer.

Unless anyone has any Sims 3 or BF3 codes they're giving away?

Yeah man, just go into your 'Humble Library', click the 'Like What we are doing...' link and increase that way (it has your previously paid total and the amount to BTA).
Got it. In an different-than-usual instance, the average price has gone down since I bought and currently stands at 9 cents less. Oh, boo-hoo, I'm going to have to give those greedy bastards at the American Cancer Society another dime! Curse them!!! I could've gassed up my car and gone to Canada with that!!!

BTW Origin now has this message "all game redemption codes are temp. unavailable we are working it." They are getting slammed with this.

Is Sims 3 even on Steam though?

Also, they did not prepare for this at all, haha. 

And I'm 99% sure that Dead Space 2 will be one of the additions next week. Really hoping they'd add the Mass Effect Trilogy or something crazy like that. Or a Dragon Age.

5 hours 1.7mil....  Might beat the 5.1mil the THQ bundle brought. The avg purchase is a dollar lower though. 
Points to the EA for donating their entire share to charity.

When I saw the email announcing this bundle, I thought that Humble was invading GOG's territory and bundling Origin games. That seemed much more plausible than the reality.

bread's done
Back