Humble T/S List - Now with Prices!

Trillian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Alright, I haven't traded for awhile, but I've come to realize that there's some things I'm not going to get around to enjoying as much as someone else might. The usual CAG rules apply; you have lower feedback, you ship or pay first. I'll be going through more of my games and hopefully listing more in the coming week or two.

All of my games are complete and non greatest hits. So:

:Nintendo DS:
The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (mint) - $13 shipped
Glory of Heracles (mint, just couldn't get into it) - $13 shipped

:Wii:
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (purchased used, in good shape but not mint) - $14 shipped
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (sealed) - $33 shipped

:XBOX 360:
Silent Hill Homecoming (sealed)

:playstation 2:
Suikoden 3 (disc, box art and manual in great shape, the case is a bit dull, though) - $25 shipped

:Gamecube:
Resident Evil 2 (light scratches on disc, manual is fine, but the case is dull) - $15 shipped

:XBOX:
Psychonauts (great shape aside from a couple of puckers on the outer plastic of the case) - $20 shipped

WANTS

Paypal or Amazon Payments
Overlord 2 (360)
Borderlands (360)
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (Wii)
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? (PSP)
Fallout 3 GOTY collector's edition guide
Swag!
Japanese import games!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']CML for Cubivore and Kirby Squeak Squad.[/QUOTE]

Really interested in Phoenix Wright 2; I've been playing the first one and enjoying it.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Meep. Still playing it. I could consider a swap for Cubivore or Kirby when I'm done, if you still have either then.[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, you pick which one you want to trade for, and I'll hold it for you until you're done with Phoenix. Sound good?

I have another trade offer for Mario vs. Donkey Kong. I don't want to keep folks waiting around. I think I'm going to remove it from my trade list until I'm truely done.

bread's done
Back