Humorous T-shirt ideas

Tromack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Ok, so GraveAddiction's post got my creative juices flowing, and I have been in a T-shirt designing frenzy recently. I have a really good looking shirt making fun of all of those " INSERT STATE HERE is for lovers" shirts. I also have a great shirt with an inside joke for me an my friends. Anybody have any good shirt ideas? Just post em here with a description of how you think it should look, and I will post mock ups of them. If I can figure out how to post pictures that is.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']How about it says loser and has an arrow pointing up at the wearer's head.[/quote]
Are you making fun of me?

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']How about it says loser and has an arrow pointing up at the wearer's head.[/quote]
Are you making fun of me?[/quote]

No, that shirt idea just popped into my head. I think it'd be hilarious to see someone wear that.

you can use this one. i made it myself

wantyou.jpg

The Mad MAgazine version from the 70's had blonde maga-babe in Uncle Sam regalia pointing to herself, with text below reading, 'I want, too.'

I can't remember what movie it was from, but my brother made a pretty bad ass shirt.

It's plain white with an arrow pointing up around the chest area and below the arrow it says The Man.

Then at the bottom of the shirt there's an arrow pointing down that says The Legend.

I know he got the idea from a movie, but it's the best t-shirt I've ever seen.

[quote name='Tromack']I have a really good looking shirt making fun of all of those " INSERT STATE HERE is for lovers" shirts. [/quote]

Actually that tagline is trademarked by the Virginia board of tourism.

The ONLY state that can be written on a shirt in that phrase is Virginia.

Sorry to spoil your fun, but you were venturing into the area of factual error.

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='Tromack']I have a really good looking shirt making fun of all of those " INSERT STATE HERE is for lovers" shirts. [/quote]

Actually that tagline is trademarked by the Virginia board of tourism.

The ONLY state that can be written on a shirt in that phrase is Virginia.

Sorry to spoil your fun, but you were venturing into the area of factual error.[/quote]

I could have sworn that I've seen a Texas is for lovers. And I amk 99.9% sure that I have seen a New Jersey is for lovers. I'm not saying they aren't infringing on copyright laws, I'm just saying they exist.

[quote name='projecteightysix']you can use this one. i made it myself

wantyou.jpg
[/quote]
And that just might be the greatest thing I have ever seen.

[quote name='Theenternal']Anyone remember the Mr. Rogers shirt with the gun?[/quote]

I remember that. I wanted to pick it up, but by the time I could it was gone. Mr. Rogers caught wind of it and had them pull it. Oh well...

As for shirt ideas, one that I always thought was pretty good was one this guy in one of my classes came up with. On it are pictures of the Koran and the Bible. Underneath, it says "Weapons of Mass Destruction"

bread's done
Back