Hunger Games:Catching Fire BD Combo $16.99 @ BB

TurkeyOnRye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
The wife has been looking for a copy of the Hunger Games: Catching Fire on Blu/DVD/UV Combo for a while now cheaper than the $25-30 asking price.  Just noticed it was listed on sale at Best Buy as $16.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-hunger-games-catching-fire-digital-copy-blu-ray-disc/3104002.p;jsessionid=A944D5D17DFD1F64018AABC27FAB3593.bbolsp-app01-195?id=2889298&skuId=3104002&st=catching%20fire&lp=1&cp=1

Strangely enough, the sale is a dollar markdown from $17.99.  Maybe that's the new regular price? Anyways, cheapest I've seen it yet.

Same price at Amazon right now.  Only decision is whether to enjoy no tax and free shipping with Amazon, or have the small purchase count towards MyBB rewards and pay state sales tax.  Good price.  Thanks, OP.

I bought the SB's for both at CF's release for $14 apiece. Now I am obligated to get the SBs for both Mockingjay's...hopefully, they will be at a good price.

I bought the SB's for both at CF's release for $14 apiece. Now I am obligated to get the SBs for both Mockingjay's...hopefully, they will be at a good price.
I understand that. I hate when my collection is unmatched. I'm torn about my Harry Potter collection. I started buying them way back when they first came out and they had the gorgeous painted movie poster look to the cardboard covers, then they switched those out with standard photo covers, and then the last three I bought in blu-ray because I then had a blu-ray. I'll probably just buy the blu-ray set when I catch it for a really low price, but I just hate getting rid of the earlier DVDs.

I also have all of the recent Nolan Batman movies on blu-ray (some in the Nolan Collection) but my wife had gotten me the Dark Knight that looked like the Joker had written all over the back of the box and I love it, so I hate the idea of getting rid of that too.

bread's done
Back