Hunted $44.99 Preorder @ TRU w/ Free Shipping

[quote name='Brother Daz']Seriously man??[/QUOTE]

Yea same here yet they honored the price for others. I left them bad feedback after I e-mailed customer service those fuckers.

Kinda disappointed that Amazon doesn't even have release date shipping for this yet. I have it pre-ordered since december but if nothing changes on it before the weekend I'll be cancelling and getting it at Bestbuy with a gift card I have.

Cool thanks guys. Keep up with the submissions. It's like Amazon doesn't care that much about lowering this game's price or giving credit. TRU has had it at this price for a while.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I submitted it awhile ago, but I was able to talk toys r us down to 28.99 after tax and shipping. So i will probably just stick with them.[/QUOTE]

Talk them down? wtf lol

[quote name='Pyramid Head']Already pre-ordered at Bestbuy.com. Wonder if they'll price match?[/QUOTE]

They might but you won't get cash back right away assuming what TRU is doing. If this is only TRU's pre-order price or online price, then best buy might not price match anyways.

My best bet to get the pre-order bonus and a low price right away, is at Amazon since I don't wanna bother price matching.

Guys submit if you haven't, that'd be great if they actually price-matched at amazon!

[quote name='boogie4114']Yea same here yet they honored the price for others. I left them bad feedback after I e-mailed customer service those fuckers.[/QUOTE]

Wow, seriously, they honored that price for people? I figured everybody got their preorder cancelled so I didn't really mind too much but if they cancelled some orders and left others that's pretty much bullshit.

[quote name='Qik']Kinda disappointed that Amazon doesn't even have release date shipping for this yet. I have it pre-ordered since december but if nothing changes on it before the weekend I'll be cancelling and getting it at Bestbuy with a gift card I have.[/QUOTE]
They have a $10 pre-order bonus & you'll never know when they'll add a $10-$20 giftcard unadvertised to sweeten the pot.

[quote name='Enuf']They have a $10 pre-order bonus & you'll never know when they'll add a $10-$20 giftcard unadvertised to sweeten the pot.[/QUOTE]

At the moment even Best Buy's offer is better since they DO have the $10 pre-order gift card. If Amazon PMs then the differences are the pre-order bonuses. Which do you guys like better, the Demon or Griffin pack?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Talk them down? wtf lol[/QUOTE]

After they canceled all the orders I called them up and asked why they canceled it and if there was anything they could do. They said 10 off the 44.99 price and I asked of they could do a bit more and the csr said let me ask a manager. When she came back on she let me place it for 20 off.

They canceled all the 19.99$ and 29.99$ preorders but if you called in to ask about it they went as low as 24.99$ for adjustment. Essentially this was their way of filtering out all the multi-orders that SD caused.

[quote name='karyadi']At the moment even Best Buy's offer is better since they DO have the $10 pre-order gift card. If Amazon PMs then the differences are the pre-order bonuses. Which do you guys like better, the Demon or Griffin pack?[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the BB pre-order & the way they've been adding last minute GC's. My bad for the confusion.

Huh-uh. Nope. Preordered for $20, it got cancelled, they lied and said it was because the item was "unavailable" instead of admitting they listed the wrong price. So not buying from TRU. Next please.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Considering they conned me out of the 19.99 price point, TRU can go fuck themselves[/QUOTE]

All retailers will be honoring that price in a couple months, have a little patience.

[quote name='mikejenks']all retailers will be honoring that price in a couple months, have a little patience.[/quote]

zing!

When I called they quickly admitted that it was canceled because it was the wrong price, then game me $15 credit, making the XBox version the same price they had originally canceled. I call it a win.

Gah Amazon raised the price back up for Alice hopefully we can get this price for Amazon as well. Not getting Hunted unless it's 45$ with the pre-order demon pack since my friends might not get it.

[quote name='karyadi']Gah Amazon raised the price back up for Alice hopefully we can get this price for Amazon as well. Not getting Hunted unless it's 45$ with the pre-order demon pack since my friends might not get it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Not a big fan of 2 player online co-op (couch is fine), and the lack of a demo does not help.
Holding out until Friday for them to match TRU/Kmarts offer before dropping it.

[quote name='KrizB']Ditto.

Not a big fan of 2 player online co-op (couch is fine), and the lack of a demo does not help.
Holding out until Friday for them to match TRU/Kmarts offer before dropping it.[/QUOTE]

It's been confirmed that this game does have couch co-op along with online. At least according to Co-Optimus:

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/5...the-demon-s-forge-has-split-screen-co-op.html

I'm certainly willing to give it a look. I may contact TRU about the game again since I had an order in for the PS3 version at $20...although I'd actually rather it on 360.

This seems like the quintessential "wait and see" game. No real hype behind it, no preorder bonuses worth getting excited over, and it will almost certainly be available for $39.99 or less within 4 weeks of release. It might end up being a great game and a sleeper hit, but could just as easily be terrible.

I think it's pretty cool they have online co-op but it's only bound to 2 people which mean there's a 50% chance your partner will suck. I'm not saying I'll be good at this because I have no idea how the playing style is yet but it's too risky for me to spend that much on chance. Come on Amazon and lowerrr the price!

[quote name='Ryuukishi']This seems like the quintessential "wait and see" game. No real hype behind it, no preorder bonuses worth getting excited over, and it will almost certainly be available for $39.99 or less within 4 weeks of release. It might end up being a great game and a sleeper hit, but could just as easily be terrible.[/QUOTE]

BB already has a $10 pre-order & if releases with Fear 3 which TRU has listed this week along with MK to get a $20 gc. Chances are this will come with a $50 gc combo along with another game or a $15 gc solo. Either way I see a $40ish day 1 purchase with $10-$15 credit & that's good enuf for me. Even if it sucks I could still trade it right back in for $30 credit & by the time you add my gamers club/RZ points I'll make a profit.

Still $44.99 at TRU, C'mon with the price match Amazon!

Launch Trailer is out:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY5WukTUTcc[/media]

It's been confirmed that this game does have couch co-op along with online. At least according to Co-Optimus:

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/55...een-co-op.html

:)

I think it's pretty cool they have online co-op but it's only bound to 2 people which mean there's a 50% chance your partner will suck.

I always seem to get stuck with people that bail after getting their achievements or RAGE over every little thing.

I can't believe that not only has Amazon not matched this yet, but they actually jacked the price up a couple of bucks in the mean time. Guess I'll wait on this one until it drops to $20-25 a couple months from now.

[quote name='KrizB']
Launch Trailer is out:
[/QUOTE]

That cover of So Happy Together is so bad it actually makes me want the game less. I had to mute it and rewatch it as a palate cleanser.

[quote name='apolloimburning']does anyone know when orders will ship?[/QUOTE]

with their free shipping? it usually takes a few days, about a week average it seems for me. Thats the reason I hardly ever pre-order from TRU.com

[quote name='kennedykougar']dont know but sucks that amazon wont PM, more people need to send it in lol[/QUOTE]
They don't always listen to the people price matching. Sometimes they just don't want to do it.

[quote name='specter316']Did anybody that ordered from TRU have theirs ship yet?[/QUOTE]

If it has I haven't gotten my email yet. Tempted to pick it up in store now and then return my online order copy to the store when it arrives

[quote name='specter316']Did anybody that ordered from TRU have theirs ship yet?[/QUOTE]

mine is still just sitting there also. I dont expect it to ship until Thursday/Friday

bread's done
Back