Hunted, Dungeon Siege III $10, AC: Brotherhood $15 at GameFly

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Who's "they"? It got a 72 on Metacritic, which is far from horrible. Really, if you're looking for a medium-involved dungeon crawler, it holds up just fine. Like I said to someone else here, it's definitely worth $10.[/QUOTE]

Should have been more clear I was talking about the co-op(only saving progress for host, etc.), not the SP campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Brotherhood the other day and picked up nice looking used copies of Ass Cred 1 and 2 from Gamestop. Pretty exited but not sure when I will play them though.

DSIII arrived on Saturday and in excellent condition. I'm really, really happy with these Gamefly deals.

The game itself is a ton o'fun if you have people to co-op with. No way near worth $60, but definitely worth $10 and then some.

[quote name='shivan128']Too bad the games all come with chips on the edge of the discs!! I would keep them if it wasn't for my OCD.[/QUOTE]They don't all arrive like that. Maybe yours did but that doesn't mean that all of them arrive in that condition. All of mine have come in pristine condition. :applause:

Deus Ex is Epic i love that series. the first game back on PS2 was amazing the story wasn't has good as that one but better then the xbox game. So many different things you can do. Deus Ex was the last game i bought full price.

My guess is that he's a spammer since now they've started doing stupid, idiot, random posts as not to get blocked quicker.

damn just got Dungeon Siege from BB in the last B2G1 sale, for like 15+tax. Got Hunted, too, but it came in for under $10.

Bet I could swap out Dungeon Siege for something else, so gonna bite on this. Worst case I'll throw one on Ebay.

Damn it lol, I didn't date check, just noticed that. I feel self-pwned...oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back