Hurricane Wilma (Pics)

s3v3n777

CAGiversary!
So, finally back from Wilma...sort of. It was pretty bad and caused a lot of damage to Miami, however I don't even want to imagine Naples right now. I rode out the storm at home...and it was full of strong gusts that weren't a pretty sight. I lost power on 10/24 at 8am and haven't had it back since. In Dade County of the 2625 traffic lights only 18 are working. Yesterday I drove 30 miles to my GFs house...and I can attest to the fact that there were no traffic lights working and it's total hell. Most of the county has no power and it's pitch black at night. I'm running on a generator to cool up the fridge and we're eating less becaue well...Dade just doesn't have food. It really sucks down here. Additionally, the county has implemented a curfew from 8pm till 6am....therefore...there's nothing to do. However, from what I know, everyone I know is safe and doing well given the circumstances. I'm going to upload pics to imagestation and post them so you guys can see a bit of Miami's situation.

I already seen what happen, just more water problems and damage homes, cost of wilma from what i heard is around i think 4 billion, so its no big deal. People seem to whine too much these days , and believe me i am watching. The only real problems i see from any storm is, the lack of food and water , and the only sad part i see is those who have died.

P.S. your sig, well its kinda um...............

My brother rode the storm out in Ft. Lauderdale.
Will be sending some pics today hopefully.

Haven't heard from him since last night, when his cell died.

No power or water.

Best of luck to you. We didn't get much compare to you guys and Naples, although we do have almost the whole city out of power. Not much sturctural damage over here though.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I already seen what happen, just more water problems and damage homes, cost of wilma from what i heard is around i think 4 billion, so its no big deal. People seem to whine too much these days , and believe me i am watching. The only reason problems i see from any storm is, the lack of food and water , and the only sad part i see is those who have died.

P.S. your sig, well its kinda um...............[/QUOTE]

OK, now I know this is a joke account.

Actually i'm just telling the truth, people do whine too much. Its like I'm alive and well, but i will get all crazy and start crying and yelling, because my home or store got destoryed.

The most important thing is being alive right?

[quote name='The VGM']U2K, please kill yourself. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Not all for me, I would hope the corpse is desecrated and sodomnized by angry Malumute sled dogs and burned in a fiery conflagration in the middle of Times Square. :D

Sorry guys...things are pretty crazy here. I lost telephone and DSL as I was uploading pics. I'm running on 56K at my GFs house. For the dicks that have nothing better to do than talk shit about others...fuck off. Grow up coz not every storm is the same. This storm was diferent than Andrew and Katrina. They each differ in their own ways. Miami-Dade county is pitch black...and it's surreal. This is a city thats always partying..and for 2 nights it's dead...and an imposed curfew isn't cool. So fuck off. For those of you in Florida, I'm glad most people are safe and glad to see you back in CAG.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Not all for me, I would hope the corpse is desecrated and sodomnized by angry Malumute sled dogs and burned in a fiery conflagration in the middle of Times Square. :D[/QUOTE]

Well said.:applause:

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
People seem to whine too much these days , and believe me i am watching.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']The only real problems i see from any storm is, the lack of food and water[/QUOTE]

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']And the only sad part i see is those who have died.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='s3v3n777']Grow up coz not every storm is the same. This storm was diferent than Andrew and Katrina. They each differ in their own ways. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Son of GOD']"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." [/QUOTE]

[quote name='s3v3n777']Miami-Dade county is pitch black...and it's surreal. This is a city thats always partying[/QUOTE]

:lol: > :applause: ( My point proven )

[quote name='s3v3n777']Sorry guys...things are pretty crazy here. I lost telephone and DSL as I was uploading pics.[/QUOTE]

I didnt hear one word of how he is happy to be alive, nor anything about food and water or those who did die. Yea, so everyone can kiss my ass, because my point has been proven once more.

So the question is risen again, " The most important thing is being alive right ? "

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']:lol: > :applause: ( My point proven )

I didnt hear one word of how he is happy to be alive, nor anything about food and water or those who did die. Yea, so everyone can kiss my ass, because my point has been proven once more.

So the question is risen again, " The most important thing is being alive right ? "[/QUOTE]

You have shitty taste in games, and nobody likes you, perfect combination to kill yourself right? Please tell me i'm right.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I already seen what happen, just more water problems and damage homes, cost of wilma from what i heard is around i think 4 billion, so its no big deal. People seem to whine too much these days , and believe me i am watching. The only real problems i see from any storm is, the lack of food and water , and the only sad part i see is those who have died.

P.S. your sig, well its kinda um...............[/QUOTE]you're such a dick,
how happy would you be if you had no job, had your home destroyed, and had no food and water?
and you say people are whining too much?

[quote name='LiquidNight']you're such a dick,
how happy would you be if you had no job, had your home destroyed, and had no food and water?
and you say people are whining too much?[/QUOTE]

#1 The most important is being alive, so why would i care about the material things within this world.

#2 My home as in bricks has been destoryed, but the earth is also our home that GOD has given to us, so if i'm outside living, its all good with me, we gotta do what we gotta do right? So if i'm outside, either way i will stay happy and look forward to better days.

( The heavens are the heavens of the Lord; But the earth He has given to the sons of men" )

#3 Food and water is everywhere, its how you find it and save it , on where it counts. How many people you think was prepared before the storm hit? Or better yet, you would think if the world was living right to begin with, when something bad does happen, the world would know how to deal with it at a faster rate.

And i already mention that food and water is one of the most important things, fu** that looting bs, take the food and be happy, if man dont understand, GOD sure enough will. So believe me, people can get food and water, trust me. Looting shouldnt exist, will something terrible happens, but you know how these stupid laws are. If the owner of a food company is not willing to give his food to his neighbors, take it or go elsewhere.

# 4. Not having a job? Well, if i'm alive and well, and had money and had food and water, why would i be concern about having a job at that moment of time?

And last, its kinda hard for me to talk what i would do, but see i'm already ready and prepared when somethng bad goes down, this goes for storms, earthquakes, even armageddon, i'm ready. Yea, i got money now and lets say a storm hit and the home that i lived in is destoryed.

Of course i will be mad and a tad bit upset, but i wont cry and neither woud i start whining about how i aint got no damn car or motherf***** cable / Dsl / dial up or dreamcast or xbox or tv haha, i wouldnt care about none of that. All that stuff i can get back, but my life i cant.

So after something bad happens, i will get a little mad, but my faith will carry me on and keep me strong and best believe the only thing which will be on my mind is getting something to eat, drinking and staying alive and in due time, everything that was lost, will be restored. So why worry?

Next time, instead of 10 people insulting someone (even if it's deserved), please just report the post. Thanks.

bread's done
Back