add them to basket cancels to 0.00 GBP

proof

1255208513803.jpg

sent an email
i lold

emailnot.jpg

somebodys getting fired over this one

Last edited by a moderator:
getting news that theyve stopped this already, friend of a friend tryed it just now and it didnt work :/

ah well, at least the few that got in will enjoy our 3 free games :bouncy:

EDIT** my friend did it wrong, it still up lmao

just perfect in time for sunday wouldnt you say?

The download manager - anyone had any problems with it? I hate having to use extraneous programs to download digital content.

Any known issues with EA and DRM either? I don't want Starforce or any other monster DRM programs littering my computer....

[quote name='Greywing']The download manager - anyone had any problems with it? I hate having to use extraneous programs to download digital content.

Any known issues with EA and DRM either? I don't want Starforce or any other monster DRM programs littering my computer....[/QUOTE]
As I understand it, you'll need to keep the installer and the key handy, because after six months EA won't let you redownload the software. This is coming from word-of-mouth a year ago, though, so they may have changed this policy.

I'd also like to make sure this gets the proper credit - discovered by Mac in the Bargain Bucket at RPS, I believe.

I'd also like to make sure this gets the proper credit - discovered by Mac in the [URL="http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/10/10/the-rps-bargain-bucket-a-hit-man/#more-19423" said:
Bargain Bucket at RPS[/URL], I believe.

ah thats good to know, i heard it from a friend who got it off some guy tweeting about it i think

well, epic
too bad i've already beaten 2 of those (guess which ones!) and i'm not interested in the other (so guessing is much easier now)
kudos

If you do actually want to buy any of their games, don't add them to the order of the three free ones.
Instead make a separate order using the voucher code VoucherCodes.com25% for 25% off, since the code overwrites the free game glitch.
So say you wanted to buy C&C3 and C&CRA3, that code would reduce those to £7.48.

ahh crap! Why do I always miss these deals! I missed that god damn Argos deal as well!

Oh well, i already own all of these for consoles anyways so it's not a big deal :p

Guys, even though the 100% discount doesn't work any more, there are real bargains to be found on the EA UK games site. I heard there's a code you can use, "VoucherCodes.com25%" when you make a purchase - so you can buy those £5 games for £3.75 which is just silly for the amount of content you'll be getting. Even at £5 a lot of those are worth it if you haven't played them before.

[quote name='Jimlad']I heard there's a code you can use, "VoucherCodes.com25%" when you make a purchase - so you can buy those £5 games for £3.75 which is just silly for the amount of content you'll be getting. Even at £5 a lot of those are worth it if you haven't played them before.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. Dead Space for £3.75 is a steal, fantastic game.

bread's done
Back