Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 Set @ NISA Online Store (Free Shipping)

mxpowar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got an e-mail saying that Hyperdimension Neptunia is available for pre-order from the NISA online store. It's $59.99 with free shipping (you have to choose USPS/other from the scroll down menu). You also get an artbook and a set of playing cards with the game. The artbook is included with all copies but the playing cards are exclusive to NISA.

EDIT:
Pre-order is out, but here's the new link to the game. Which does NOT include the cards.
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Neptunia-PS3-Premium-Box

Here is a trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txGb3UTo1A

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Volcynika']Yep, Hitmaker is terrrrrible.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm kind of partial to Dragoneer's Aria but yeeaah, the name Hitmaker is kind of a misnomer (or maybe it's supposed to be ironic)?

[quote name='Donkey132']finally! amazon says it should arrive on tuesday. Also I must agree, Last Rebellion was garbage. One of the very few times i've ever traded in an RPG.[/QUOTE]
I own Last Rebellion (picked it up cheap) I haven't played it yet, but I know it is most likely terrible... it's the only game I know of that a president of a company has apologized for releasing lol

I picked this up from GameStop and so far I'm disappointed. Is there no way to skip the long dialogue sequences and can I not skip the battle animations?

[quote name='LordVila']I picked this up from GameStop and so far I'm disappointed. Is there no way to skip the long dialogue sequences and can I not skip the battle animations?[/QUOTE]

You could in TriUni.... Haven't opened mine. I think it was square or something to auto advance in dialog, and R2 to skip bale animation? I forget.

Just got my NISA set a few minutes ago in the mail. Cards come in a cheap cardboard box, but the actual cards look cool. Just to note: be careful when you unlatch your premium box. NISA, for some reason, decided to put that sticky gel glue on the top inner portion of the box. Just slowly open up the "door" of the box so you won't rip the box inside. Also, you can use your fingers to slowly peel off the gel glue without harming anything to avoid any future accidents.

Hope everyone gets their set today! If not Tuesday!

I just got my copy from NIS a few minutes ago. Like someone mentioned above, the cards came in the same packaging but still cool. BTW, thanks for the warning about the top of the box, I slowly pulled it so it wouldn't tear. The art book looks sweet, I will be flipping through it later for sure.

Finally, I can play this game. Been waiting for it all week!

NISA initially stated 1,000 decks. But then they also they had received overwhelming response and had to get more. Who knows how many they have actually made now.

Second time in a month USPS has "attempted delivery + left a notice" and there's no fucking notice, and there was no delivery attempt because was at home the whole time. P.O. is closed now, and there's no mail on Monday.

I hate USPS, fucking piece of shit. Christ.

This fucking reviewer wrote a fucked review in which he said we are bad persons because we bought the abomination that is the game. fuck him an his review.

Got mine in the mail and the cards do indeed come in a cheap cardboard box. I was hoping for a plastic case like the KoF playing cards I got from ebay years ago.

I think I'll hold onto them too.

This game is a little down my priority list. First DQVI, then Radiant Historia, then this.

[quote name='eau']This fucking reviewer wrote a fucked review in which he said we are bad persons because we bought the abomination that is the game. fuck him an his review.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about him too much. I haven't had a chance to play the game to get my own opinion, but that review starts off with a chip on its shoulder and seems more agenda-driven than anything. And an Ashlee Simpson on SNL reference? Really?

someone over on NISA's forums said the guy only had 14% of the trophies. Then one of NISA's staff members replied saying it only took him a couple of hours to get to 30% trophies, which shows that reviewer didn't delve too deeply into the game before trashing it.

[quote name='doodofdoods']someone over on NISA's forums said the guy only had 14% of the trophies. Then one of NISA's staff members replied saying it only took him a couple of hours to get to 30% trophies, which shows that reviewer didn't delve too deeply into the game before trashing it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've been noticing a crapload of trophies just going through the game without doing anything special.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Second time in a month USPS has "attempted delivery + left a notice" and there's no fucking notice, and there was no delivery attempt because was at home the whole time. P.O. is closed now, and there's no mail on Monday.

I hate USPS, fucking piece of shit. Christ.[/QUOTE]

I feel for you. I got stuck with the only thing worse than USPS, OnTrac. Ive got my fingers crossed that it doesnt end up taking an extra week from OnTrac sending the package back to Amazon like they did the last time I was supposed to receive a package via their service.

Just received mine. Everything's in excellent shape, cards and all. I'm not going to open the cards. Still contemplating opening the game, since I've never played Trinity Universe, Cross Edge, or anything of the sort. I think the last NIS game I bought was Sakura Wars So Long, My Love on PS2 and Wii.

bread's done
Back