I <3 these Take5 candy bars!

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
Anyone else had these Take 5 bars? They are soooo very good. Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together. YUMM. and they are only .44 cents at walmart ( and even cheaper at my local dollar store)! ^_^

they're like crack, and i find myself buying about ten at a time and leaving them at my work to snack on during the week. i've gotten others addicted now, mwahaha...

anyone else or am i the only one? =P

~

Yeah. I was weary at first, but after having one, I was like "Daaaaaaamn" and now I buy them all the time. I just bought 5 for 2 dollars at Acme today.

I saw them on sale but passed on it a couple of times. I'm not a big fan of salty pretzels. That's why I don't like Flipz, the chocolate covered pretzels.

[quote name='dcfox']I saw them on sale but passed on it a couple of times. I'm not a big fan of salty pretzels. That's why I don't like Flipz, the chocolate covered pretzels.[/quote]

Those are good, but way overpriced.

[quote name='whiteboy']They're alright, no fast break, but good.[/quote]

Fast Break!? Fast Breaks are the only candy bar I've ever had that I DIDN'T like.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='dcfox']I saw them on sale but passed on it a couple of times. I'm not a big fan of salty pretzels. That's why I don't like Flipz, the chocolate covered pretzels.[/quote]

Those are good, but way overpriced.[/quote]

That's why I buy knock-off candy :(

Woohoo! Take 5's have a fan base, i knew they'd go well with CAGers... :eek:

[quote name='theq87']Buying/consuming ten candy bars is not teh healthy, unless you're

I shall pick these up this week. How do they stake up to other candy bars. I hate regular snickers cause I find them to have too much stuff. They're so heavy and filling. Reese's Nutrageous bars are my favorite candy of all time cause they're not too filling. They're just right.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']I shall pick these up this week. How do they stake up to other candy bars. I hate regular snickers cause I find them to have too much stuff. They're so heavy and filling. Reese's Nutrageous bars are my favorite candy of all time cause they're not too filling. They're just right.[/quote]

Yeah....Nutrageous is my favorite candy bar.

[quote name='tauruskatt']Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together.[/quote]

That sounds so very, very gross. If you remove prezels, it sounds good.. if you remove peanuts, it sounds good.. but peanuts AND pretzels? On top of caramel and chocolate? I'll definately pass on that.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='tauruskatt']Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together.[/quote]

That sounds so very, very gross. If you remove prezels, it sounds good.. if you remove peanuts, it sounds good.. but peanuts AND pretzels? On top of caramel and chocolate? I'll definately pass on that.[/quote]

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

My only problem is that it rather small compared to other candy bars, Almond Joy sized.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='tauruskatt']Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together.[/quote]

That sounds so very, very gross. If you remove prezels, it sounds good.. if you remove peanuts, it sounds good.. but peanuts AND pretzels? On top of caramel and chocolate? I'll definately pass on that.[/quote]

My only problem is that it rather small compared to other candy bars, Almond Joy sized.[/quote]

Well do you get 2 of them like almond joy?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='tauruskatt']Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together.[/quote]

My only problem is that it rather small compared to other candy bars, Almond Joy sized.[/quote]

Well do you get 2 of them like almond joy?[/quote]

Yeah, but still, the two together are smaller than a 3 Muskateers or Snickers.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='tauruskatt']Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and chocolate all together.[/quote]

Well do you get 2 of them like almond joy?[/quote]

Yeah, but still, the two together are smaller than a 3 Muskateers or Snickers.[/quote]

True but I've noticed that most "gimmick" candy bars are a bit smaller in size. Like the special snickers bars are smaller and so is the butterfinger crunch. It's like they force you to choose between novelty and quantity. Normally I find quantity wining.

I find this candy bar very seducing..

Ive been trying to get in real good shape for a few things this summer... and i crave these things so much they are soooo good.

product_banner_take5.jpg

mhm, the size is dissappointing, but they're uber cheap so you can buy two for a dollar at the most. which would be more nourishment then most dollar candy bars =P

the combination is really good what with all those tastes you wouldn't normally think to put together.

everytime i see this i crave one, lol.

I was at Wal-Mart last night picking up "The Incredibles" when I pass the Take5 display and recall this thread. They are now 33 cents. That's 3 for $1!!!! :D

Strangely, I was just about to have one a few minutes ago when I saw their commercial on TV. *spooky Twilight Zone music*

Here . . . try to get a PM ;) mMmMm...they are good!

I thought at first that theywould be terrible but after I actually tried one I thought they were great.

I bought an entire case of them at Sams (24 bars for $8.50)

[quote name='b0bx13'][quote name='two_bad_neighbors']You know what I haven't had in a long time? Big League Chew.[/quote]
:lol:[/quote]

That made me laugh too. I knew it was coming too, but man, funny line....

Yeah, good candy bar. If they broke up the pretzel, they could make it a bigger candy bar.

Lots of good new candy bars out now. White and dark chocolate Kit Kats, Take 5, S'Mores. My favorite candy bars of all time were the Peanut Butter Snickers (the first version, before they added the caramel) and the Chocolately Payday, both now sadly discontinued.

[quote name='whiteboy']They're alright, no fast break, but good.[/quote]

The only thing better than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is a Reese's Fast Break.

bread's done
Back