I almost forgot about this place.......

Ericnmel99

CAGiversary!
Wow......its been a reallly really long time. I dont know where to even start looking on the site. Its been about three months since i've posted on this site. Since my last post (which is when i was going on vacation), i finally bought my house and swiched jobs, which has kept my life totally busy, and my new job doesnt allow me to access cheapassgamer.com... is why i havent been able to get on. But now that cheapyd has re-instated cheapyd.com I'm able to come on this wonderful site once again.

I must say i went through quite a withdrawal not being able to access all the deals, not to mention the good people that were on this site...I dont even know if they are still on here anymore. If anyone remembers me, help an old pal out and update me as to whats happened in the cheap ass world.

PS...its good to be back.

[quote name='Ericnmel99'] help an old pal out and update me as to whats happened in the cheap ass world.[/quote]

Well, there was a 5 dollar glitch at circuit city, the PwO attempted a takeover, and Mr. Anderson got laid....yep...that's about it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and alot of Old CAG's left with a hissy fit.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Ericnmel99'] help an old pal out and update me as to whats happened in the cheap ass world.[/quote]

Well, there was a 5 dollar glitch at circuit city, the PwO attempted a takeover, and Mr. Anderson got laid....yep...that's about it.[/quote]

pWo 4 life!!!

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Ericnmel99'] help an old pal out and update me as to whats happened in the cheap ass world.[/quote]

Well, there was a 5 dollar glitch at circuit city, the PwO attempted a takeover, and Mr. Anderson got laid....yep...that's about it.[/quote]:rofl: You're really good at summarizing.

Well, there was a 5 dollar glitch at circuit city, the PwO attempted a takeover, and Mr. Anderson got laid....yep...that's about it.[/quote]

:rofl:

Mighty Slacker..and maybe one or two others. Lots of people had a bit too much eggnog and holiday stress and made a thread for everytime they felt like leaving.

yippie

Home life is good. Its a LOT more work than i thought it would be. Plus as i said i swiched jobs too. Im working in NYC now, so that leaves me little time to actually work on the house......but overall things are going quite well.

HES BACK! :)

i think i asked someone about you yesterday... either punqsux or sneaky..... i couldnt remember if you just left or made a big tempet tantrum thread... but i did recognize your absence!

Nice to see you again. Your avatar always kind of reminds me of a caveman, with the wild hair, and it looks like he's just wearing some sort of green animal skin over one shoulder.

Nice to see you're back ericnmel, I was wondering where you went. :D

Not so much has happened, but maybe you might want to check out the gamefly sale on used games... some pretty nice deals.

Tyecko....your avitar brings me back all the memories....Had DLF ever showed his face around here again? Does he still have that blog about the Chicken finger subs...no mayo, onion ...and other stuff.

bread's done
Back