I am attending a Bachelor party this weekend for a good friend

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I am going to a Bachelor party this saturday, my buddy is getting married the following week. I never attended one of these, so my questions are as followed..

Do you still tip the strippers (3 of them) even know their paid to be there?
Should I tie my dong to my leg, so I wont be "That" one to pop wood?
Should I tell my girlfriend?
Any other things I should know that goes on at a Bachelor party?

[quote name='Poor2More']I am going to a Bachelor party this saturday, my buddy is getting married the following week. I never attended one of these, so my questions are as followed..

Do you still tip the strippers (3 of them) even know their paid to be there?
Should I tie my dong to my leg, so I wont be "That" one to pop wood?
Should I tell my girlfriend?
Any other things I should know that goes on at a Bachelor party?[/QUOTE]
It's tradition for you to do shots of Jägermeister laced with roofies with the groom and the other groomsmen on the roof of a hotel.

Oh, and tuck your wang up under your belt. That way if you cum, it goes right into your belly button.

You're welcome.

P.S. Tell your girlfriend everything. If you leave details out, she'll know and think you cheated on her. Be specific about the types of moves that the strippers made that gave you boners. She'll appreciate learning new things to ring your bell.

[quote name='jbroush99']Stick it in one of the stripper's pooper and then go home and stick it in your girlfriend's pooper.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Um. Don't tape your dong. That probably won't work. If you're not wearing skinny jeans, you should be good. Unless your Dongzilla.

I wouldn't tip them, unless you notice otherwise.

Relax, don't be a douche, and have fun.

Jerk off a lot before the bacherlor party. Do it until your thing bleeds then wrap duct tape around it.

Oh and eat a lot of food that makes you fart - I recommend Chevys...they always do it to me.

Wait, filming it? OK then, things have changed cause evidence of any sort was always a no-no.

But yes, you still tip them. Especially if you want things to continue getting crazier. We threw singles at a stripper like crazy to paddle my buddies ass until it bled.

And telling the gf depends on what type of chick she is. Some girls are fine with it, some aren't

Yes tell the girlfriend, better than her finding out from seeing a photo on facebook of you taking off a stripper's panties with your teeth.

Tips-yes
Tell your girlfriend-no

Be sure to tip. Its customary to tip. Thats how they make most of their money. Theyll also pay more attention to you.

Have fun!!!

Bring tip money for sure. Oh and tell everyone no pictures. It could save all of you from possible future problems.

No pictures, bring plently of smaller bills, and a bottle or two of whip cream. Back to rule number 1 no videos , pictures this is the type of stuff you remember in your head not when (insert x wife/girlfriend) here finds the evidence.

tell her but wait till after the fact pretend like you only found out that theyd be there when you got there . i agree with not taking pics but if you have to make sure youre not in the picture. if youre not going to tell her make sure if any of them have on erume they dont get it on you.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Wait, filming it? OK then, things have changed cause evidence of any sort was always a no-no.

But yes, you still tip them. Especially if you want things to continue getting crazier. We threw singles at a stripper like crazy to paddle my buddies ass until it bled.

And telling the gf depends on what type of chick she is. Some girls are fine with it, some aren't[/QUOTE]

It's like the opposite of sexy

Have one of the strippers stick an ice cube in her ass, then tell one of the others to eat it. So hot.

Also, no video. And no photos. Make sure you wash the whipped cream off your face before going home. Tell you buddy to have an extra pair of underwear, because the strippers will probably rip the shit out of the ones he's wearing that night. Make your you have extra ice for his buttocks, because the strippers may whip the hell out of him.

Also, "Ass to ass".

Also, a twenty will get you a lot more than a couple singles will.

Maybe its just something done around here but why have I heard multiple stories and seen it once in person where a stripper rips some guys underwear in half while he is wearing it?

[quote name='gargus']Maybe its just something done around here but why have I heard multiple stories and seen it once in person where a stripper rips some guys underwear in half while he is wearing it?[/QUOTE]

It happened to me, and I was not amused. The chick was smokin' hot, though, so I let it slide.

[quote name='jbroush99']Stick it in one of the stripper's pooper and then go home and stick it in your girlfriend's pooper.[/QUOTE]
This. +1.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's tradition for you to do shots of Jägermeister laced with roofies with the groom and the other groomsmen on the roof of a hotel.

Oh, and tuck your wang up under your belt. That way if you cum, it goes right into your belly button.

You're welcome.

P.S. Tell your girlfriend everything. If you leave details out, she'll know and think you cheated on her. Be specific about the types of moves that the strippers made that gave you boners. She'll appreciate learning new things to ring your bell.[/QUOTE]
And this. +1.
[quote name='Xevious']Jerk off a lot before the bacherlor party. Do it until your thing bleeds then wrap duct tape around it.

Oh and eat a lot of food that makes you fart - I recommend Chevys...they always do it to me.[/QUOTE]
And this +1. Note: take wheat grass shots 1-1/2 hours before party. They are usually found at Robeks and Jamba Juice.
[quote name='vic_x51']kill them all...... one by one

[/QUOTE]
And this. +1
[quote name='shieryda']Have one of the strippers stick an ice cube in her ass, then tell one of the others to eat it. So hot.

Also, "Ass to ass".

[/QUOTE]
And this. +1.

[quote name='lokizz']tell her but wait till after the fact pretend like you only found out that theyd be there when you got there.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Definitely tell the GF about the party, but play 100% dumb about the strippers up front. Do tell her about them when you get home though. But you can tell her that they only touched the groom. ;)

Pictures? Videos? Are you guys morons? NO! NO! NO!

Tips for strippers? Are you guys morons? YES! YES! YES!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Why would having a visible erection be a bad thing? Are the strippers men?

EDIT: Why strippers and not drunk college girls?[/QUOTE]

I'd be proud of my raging hard-on. I think it turns the strippers on even more.

If they can get both (strippers and drunk college girls), then even better.

[quote name='shieryda']It happened to me, and I was not amused. The chick was smokin' hot, though, so I let it slide.[/QUOTE]

I guess I cant figure what the point of it is hehe.

[quote name='gargus']I guess I cant figure what the point of it is hehe.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting it to happen, so luckily, I had an extra pair of shorts in my overnight bag. I'm just glad she didn't whip me. I think it's all about degradation and embarrassment.

The last stripper party I attended, the girl shaved my buddy's chest. Now, ordinarily, this would not seem unusual. Except that on this occasion, she decided to use his Norelco electric razor. With shaving cream. And she rinsed the razor off each time in a bowl of water.

Last bachelor party I went was dis allowed strippers by the bride to be. What horse shit that was. You go tip 'em extra for me.

What kind of gf do you have? I assume that by you asking if you should tell her she's generally not a fan.

Do not tell your gf unless she asks. And if she does, deny, deny, DENY! I think that most females expect there to be strippers at a bachelor party.

Bring a cocaine buffet and you'll get all the stripper's attention. Just kidding, but seriously. We got a stripper for a friend's 21st birthday and smoked with her after the first "round". She ended up hanging with us all night, even going to his costume-themed birthday party with her tits all hanging out throughout the evening. I'm pretty sure she slobbed about 15 guys that night.

Anyway, strippers love drugs.

Also, don't tape your dong down. If you happened to get an erection, use it to poke the strippers with, they LOVE that and will probably slob your knob.

If you end up having sex with one of them, don't tell your girlfriend until you guys break up. Then you can throw it in her face. You'll also get bonus points if you don't use a condom, it will reduce the chances of your ex-girlfriend having a baby with some other guy in the future because of an unseen STD, like HPV.

Have a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Segasonic01']wtf?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's like the opposite of sexy[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shieryda']I was expecting it to happen, so luckily, I had an extra pair of shorts in my overnight bag. I'm just glad she didn't whip me. I think it's all about degradation and embarrassment.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']That is the best part to any bachelor party.[/QUOTE]

First two quotes, meet second two. :)

I was best man for my buddy and I rented out the upper VIP room at a very small local club. We had one stripper hired and the guy brought a second "trainee". That new girl stripped the groom down to his boxers and pulled out a paddle ala college hazing....think Animal House. She beat the shit outta him with it. The more money we threw and the louder we yelled, the harder she cracked him.

Again, do away with the video! No need for evidence.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka'] We had one stripper hired and the guy brought a second "trainee". [/QUOTE]

What, you had male strippers?

[quote name='keithp']What, you had male strippers?[/QUOTE]

LOL, no. I don't know how it is at your parties, but usually the strippers have a guy from the company with them. Just in case y'know?

Strap a dildo to your head and bang one of the strippers with it. Then stick your foot up her box - don't go past the heel and don't wiggle your toes. I know from experience.

[quote name='shieryda']Do not tell your gf unless she asks. And if she does, deny, deny, DENY! I think that most females expect there to be strippers at a bachelor party.[/QUOTE]

Safest rule of life is one I learned from bob and tom "no videos, no pictures, dont write anything down. Deny deny deny"

Very good advice guys, but yea I decided to not tell my girlfriend about this, I'll just tell her I am going out for a few drinks.....but I have to videotape it, cause the groom wants to keep it for memories and his wife to be wants to watch it

[quote name='Poor2More']Very good advice guys, but yea I decided to not tell my girlfriend about this, I'll just tell her I am going out for a few drinks.....but I have to videotape it, cause the groom wants to keep it for memories and his wife to be wants to watch it[/QUOTE]
Great, now nobody's having fun.

[quote name='Poor2More']Very good advice guys, but yea I decided to not tell my girlfriend about this, I'll just tell her I am going out for a few drinks.....but I have to videotape it, cause the groom wants to keep it for memories and his wife to be wants to watch it[/QUOTE]
Guess who'll be single on Monday!

My bachelor party is tomorrow night. From some the things you guys have brought up, I know I'm in trouble. :razz: Though this is my 2nd marriage and the first party was a blast. To bad the guy who hosted the party had to throw out the recliner. Chocolate syrup makes a mess. :razz:

Just enjoy it. Really no need to tell the girlfriend. Would recommend not videotaping also. Things can come back to you down the road.

bread's done
Back