I am Locking up thankz alot i'm not a bad a Bad CAG so thankz things good around

Status
Not open for further replies.
anystuff that's not bid on will be discounted out so u get it for 1.00 + shipping

Last edited:
[quote name='jaysapathy']I know we've been over this, but I see Metal Slug 4 & 5 in the pic. Is that case only? Because I could sure use a manual for mine. :D[/QUOTE]

i only have XBOX games listed sorry

XBOX 360 controller battery case white is that the rechargeable pack or just a plain ol case to put batteries? ..... btw do you have indigo prophecy or is it just in the pic?

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']XBOX 360 controller battery case white is that the rechargeable pack or just a plain ol case to put batteries? ..... btw do you have indigo prophecy or is it just in the pic?[/QUOTE]

is the battery case that when u first buy the controller not the battery pack and no IP just the ones in the list

[quote name='starmask2k3']is the battery case that when u first buy the controller not the battery pack and no IP just the ones in the list[/quote]

how about the transfer kit, can it be used on hard drives? thanks for your answer

[quote name='starmask2k3']will here's the lowdown

it ENDS on friday at 11.59 pm
payment is need between 12.00 am saturday till SUNDAY 7 pm

so if u pay saturday before 3-4 i'll ship out on saturday and if u pay after 5 then i will ship out on monday morning or before 3-4[/quote]

Ill be paying immeadiately, i need the cable to play 360, right now i have no audio, im beginning to melt, i must win!

just to be sure the cable i m bidding on is slimmer and it came with an xbox 360 elite or the hdmi pack, its so i can have hdmi to my monitor and the sound to my computer, my monitor doesnt have built in speakers or hdmi would cover it.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']how about the transfer kit, can it be used on hard drives? thanks for your answer[/QUOTE]

yeah with a MC and with a pc or laptop you can backup ur HDD To

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Ill be paying immeadiately, i need the cable to play 360, right now i have no audio, im beginning to melt, i must win!

just to be sure the cable i m bidding on is slimmer and it came with an xbox 360 elite or the hdmi pack, its so i can have hdmi to my monitor and the sound to my computer, my monitor doesnt have built in speakers or hdmi would cover it.[/QUOTE]

yeah the one that came with the ELITE XBOX 360

[quote name='jimijumper']Soul Caliber IV Shirt $4.00[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID and GOOD LUCK

I will bid $3 on:

picture.php

Xbox 360 miscellaneous cable thingy (lower picture) lilpaintballer 2

Would you be able to PM me a quote to ship this to Canada as well please? Thanks

[quote name='Jbently']I will bid $3 on:

picture.php

Xbox 360 miscellaneous cable thingy (lower picture) lilpaintballer 2

Would you be able to PM me a quote to ship this to Canada as well please? Thanks[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='BasketCase1080']NYKO GAMEFACE Faceplate Kit 3[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i bid 5 dollars[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='integralsmatic']Ny Giants Poster- 2.00[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='dv8mad']Nyko faceplate kit - $4[/QUOTE]
ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='defmonkey05']Browns Poster-$1[/QUOTE]

ADEED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='integralsmatic']N64 MC with Pi on it- 1
Sneak King- 1[/QUOTE]

ADEED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='Revenantae']Silent Hill 2 - $2[/QUOTE]

sorry dont have it sorrY

[quote name='the_punisher']PS3:pS3 GTA 4 Skin 1 $1
Halo 2 CE $4[/QUOTE]

ADDED UR BID GOOD LUCK

[quote name='EBPanthers21']Is Silent Hill 2 listed anywhere, couldnt see it in the OP[/QUOTE]

DONT HAVE IT SORRY ONLY THE LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back