I am looking for a game. Please help.

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Someone was telling me about a game with a weasel or something of that nature with a rabbit on a leash and you could whip the rabbit around as a weapon and such. He said it was on the PS2 or Dreamcast or something like that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Sorry for not having many details.

Indeed. Whiplash. A very, very funny game. I'm pretty sure it never came out on the Dreamcast though. Xbox and PS2 only.

seem like whiplash

914876.jpg
914877.jpg

[quote name='gameranking']Join a shackled animal duo on a mission to both escape and sabotage an evil animal product-testing corporation. Ironically, the chain that links the rabbit, Redmond, to his weasel pal, Spanx, becomes their biggest weapon It can be used as a whip, a grappling hook, or a helicopter. Together, they'll battle a band of baddies, including a giant-syringe-toting doctor, an unsanitary surgeon, crooked rent-a-cops, vicious guard dogs, and a corrupt CEO. The more enemies you defeat, animals you free, and equipment you demolish, the further you drive the shady corporation into bankruptcy.[/quote]

graded around 70% according to gamerankings for ps2 or xbox.
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914876.asp?q=whiplash
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914877.asp?q=whiplash

Can someone help me find a old nes game. All I remember was that it was a side scroller that had a charcter that has the arm of Mega Man.

[quote name='edwardchu_333']Can someone help me find a old nes game. All I remember was that it was a side scroller that had a charcter that has the arm of Mega Man.[/QUOTE]

Mega Man 2

[quote name='edwardchu_333']Can someone help me find a old nes game. All I remember was that it was a side scroller that had a charcter that has the arm of Mega Man.[/QUOTE]

Assuming you're not flaming the original post (no clue why you would), my guess is you're thinking of Bionic Commando.

I have one:

This particular game was on the Sega Genesis, the Sega Channel to be exact. I believe it was a turn-based strategy game, the characters looked like Roman legion. And... there were castles.

I've been trying to find the name of this game for years, but considering the details that I remember or so vague, it's a bit difficult.

[quote name='yukine']I have one:

This particular game was on the Sega Genesis, the Sega Channel to be exact. I believe it was a turn-based strategy game, the characters looked like Roman legion. And... there were castles.

I've been trying to find the name of this game for years, but considering the details that I remember or so vague, it's a bit difficult.[/quote]

Romance of the Three Kingdoms?

It's definitely not Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and I checked screenshots of Warsong and it's not that either. I wish I could find a list of games that were featured on the Sega Channel, then it would narrow the game choices down a bit.

Assuming you're not flaming, you could be thinking of Totally Rad or Shatterhand.

If you aren't flaming, give us a few more details and I'm sure we can help.

actually I'm in need of 2 different games, my info might be suspect but I'll try my best:

Game #1:
-I'm pretty sure its an NES game
-I remember being a caveman
-I remember morphing into dinosaurs like a Triceretops (could be riding, not sure)

Game #2
-I remember playing this on NES, but I could've played it on Genesis
-You played as a knight?
-I remember morphing into a dragon and the game turned into a vertical shooter

I rented both these games when I was younger, but the place is out of business now, so its up to CAG to help me figure the games out!

Have a nice day.

Fine, I have a request to about finding a game.

Ok, this is all I know:

I played it on a Dreamcast demo station at Gamestop years ago and you play as a guy in a green suit. The first part had you skydiving onto the alien base I think. After you land there is an alien holding a target and a hole just big enough to shoot it.

I think the game might have been in Japanese when I played it, but I really can't remember.

[quote name='whoknows']Fine, I have a request to about finding a game.

Ok, this is all I know:

I played it on a Dreamcast demo station at Gamestop years ago and you play as a guy in a green suit. The first part had you skydiving onto the alien base I think. After you land there is an alien holding a target and a hole just big enough to shoot it.

I think the game might have been in Japanese when I played it, but I really can't remember.[/QUOTE]
Charge N Blast, maybe?

EDIT: Shit, how could I forget? MDK2! The guy wasn't in a green suit, but it had a badass skydiving opening, and I remember that shithead alien.

[quote name='zerowing']actually I'm in need of 2 different games, my info
Game #2
-I remember playing this on NES, but I could've played it on Genesis
-You played as a knight?
-I remember morphing into a dragon and the game turned into a vertical shooter[/quote]
How 'bout King's Knight by Square? You know, those guys that made Rad Racer. I think they may have dabbled in some kinda fantasy games, too... :whistle2:k

[quote name='zerowing']actually I'm in need of 2 different games, my info might be suspect but I'll try my best:

Game #1:
-I'm pretty sure its an NES game
-I remember being a caveman
-I remember morphing into dinosaurs like a Triceretops (could be riding, not sure)

[/quote]

Sounds like Caveman Games to me: http://www.nesplayer.com/cavemangames/race.htm

Damn, none of those look familiar =/. This is gonna be tough to find.

Game #1 had a sequel if that helps (iirc)

Have a nice day.

EDIT: Nevermind on game #1, it was the Adventure Island series, now to track down the other one

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Charge N Blast, maybe?

EDIT: Shit, how could I forget? MDK2! The guy wasn't in a green suit, but it had a badass skydiving opening, and I remember that shithead alien.[/QUOTE]
I think thats it!

Now, anyone want to sell me their copy? :D

bread's done
Back