I am looking for a good deal on a 250gb Xbox 360 hard drive

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got my PS3 upgraded to 320gb for cheap, but it has been more tricky trying to find a good deal on a 250gb hard drive for 360. I have the 360 pro, so I need one that will snap on. The best deal I have found so far, is $80 at Game X change, but surely there are better deals out there

I have read about using unofficial hard drives, but how reliable are these for the 360, and could I possibly get banned? Thanks in advance

I have a used 250gb official xbox 360 (S) hard drive for sale. $63 shipped , used, has a few scratches but works great ... legit microsoft hard drive (tested to play original xbox games, heard that fakes don't) (also have a sealed one for $85 if you're looking for it new)

^^ this is for the new black Xbox 360, plz ignore if you have the old one, wasn't sure by your description

PM me if you're interested

adding backwards compatability with a diy harddrie is doable but i didn't bother when i built one for my brother and his buddy. it has to do with copying a partition off an original drie onto the new oen

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I have a used 250gb official xbox 360 (S) hard drive for sale. $63 shipped , used, has a few scratches but works great ... legit microsoft hard drive (tested to play original xbox games, heard that fakes don't) (also have a sealed one for $85 if you're looking for it new)

^^ this is for the new black Xbox 360, plz ignore if you have the old one, wasn't sure by your description

PM me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

Unfotunately, I have the Xbox Pro. If I had a slim, I would definitely buy that off of you. Great deal.

Most people here will advise you against this, but I paid about $20 for a Chinese refurb on eBay several months ago. There's always a risk when doing this, but it has been working without any issues whatsoever.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Most people here will advise you against this, but I paid about $20 for a Chinese refurb on eBay several months ago. There's always a risk when doing this, but it has been working without any issues whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to ship to you?

I don't remember exactly, but I'm fairly certain it was less than two weeks. As long as you don't order around the holidays, it usually doesn't take much longer than ordering from within the US.

Not sure if this is helpful but I am going to be selling my HDD next month, its 250 gigs, and its the FF XIII edition hard drive, I bought the bundle with the faceplate. I am upgrading to the slim gears console, pretty sure I can beat the $80 asking price. Hard drive is less than a year old, will be a yr old on august 16th.

bread's done
Back