I am shamed and sad

AoA

Ace of Aces
Well, I gave in.
I just used Buy It Now to get Wham Shell, the last Skylander my kids are missing, for 22.99 on ebay plus 4 for shipping.
More than I paid for any three pack or any big pack with the extra levels. I got tired of looking in every store and got tired of watching auctions.

My only consolation is that the six auctions I was following when I gave it and bought all went for well over 25 and even 30 not counting shipping.

That's actually not too bad. People come into my store every day looking for that one. I can understand your frustration and just paying twenty dollars to get it over with. The kids will love it for sure.

Dude, don't be - coughing up a few bucks is certainly better than driving around and searching like hell for something that is, basically, insignificant.

So, enjoy the respite - at least until the kids clamor for the next one. Just watch out for their expectations...might be digging a very deep hole.

i got lucky on Amazon a couple months ago and got Wham Shell for $8.99 (also got the 3 pack with camo and warnado at the same time)

but dont' feel bad. i think WS is still hard to find (apparently)

bread's done
Back