"I Am Super" Kinect Funlabs FREE download

I posted about this in the XBLA thread this morning. Made a joke about posting it by itself before someone else did. Looks like it happened later in the day than I thought it would.

Great, looks like the achievements are glitched.

they popped up and everything, but i can't view the game in my history or see the achievements for the game..

Kinect Fun Labs things are often glitchy. Most get patched, though. Saw this when Chrono posted about it in the other thread this morning and picked it up then, will have to check it out later. I'm liking how Kinect Fun Labs is upping my "arcade completions" stat at 360voice...

Sweet thanks. I haven't touch fun labs since messing with the first three applications since it came out. I've been downloading all these free ones though.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I think it might be cookie related, from logging into hotmail.com. I have to keep hitting refresh and eventually it goes through.

just tried, got in first time. must be my lucky day.

I use to have that problem, but eventually it just went away? Now I can use Safari, Firefox, or whatever. Weird. And thanks for the heads up, OP!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']One of these days I am going to try all these Fun Labs things I keep downloading...[/QUOTE]

I recently deleted all of them from my HDD. They were taking up too much space. I'll do the same thing to this content.

[quote name='SteveChiller']Ugh, None of Microsofts sites work for me on Chrome and Firefox. Only IE. *shudder*[/QUOTE]

I had a similar problem. If you go to live.com and sign in, then xbox.com will come up. I think it is a cookie problem with a redirect loop.

bread's done
Back