I am the Wii Ambassador for Miami and I just recieved my Wii Welcome Kit!!

DSHappyresize.jpg

OH GOD! Kill it! Kill it with fire!! :hot:

You lucky BASTARD! :lol:.

I hate that I have nowhere near me (Tallahassee) that would have one. Maybe Atlanta (5 hours away), and MAAAAYBE Jacksonville (3 hours away), not that I have any friends in those cities anyways.

Man, I've been a Nintendo fan since I was 3 years old in 1988 and I wish that I would have done something like this. I actually have never attended anything related to nintendo, but living in Nashville, TN I don't think I've ever had an opportunity. :cry:

[quote name='io']Well, that's good and all.

The most disappointing thing (other than not being invited :rofl:) -
the card from Reggie says this event will occur "several weeks before Wii launches". Crap, if your "party" is Sept. 29th, then we are looking at a November launch - certainly NOT an Oct 2 launch as rumored before.

Oh well... more time to catch up on my PS2 and DS games I suppose.
[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe they're trying to trick us. There's still hope, we never know.

[quote name='glockant']so far i have heard of

san francisco
l.a.
denver
austin
chicago
miami
nyc

and there is rumor that there might be one in philly.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

Once again the Twin Cities is screwed.....

[quote name='tayaf69']Man, I've been a Nintendo fan since I was 3 years old in 1988 and I wish that I would have done something like this. I actually have never attended anything related to nintendo, but living in Nashville, TN I don't think I've ever had an opportunity. :cry:[/QUOTE]

#-o

Way to make me feel old... :lol:

Don't be too upset at Nintendo - at least you have your youth!

[quote name='Demolition Man']:cry:

Once again the Twin Cities is screwed.....[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the Queen City, we got screwed as well. ;)

If I was ambassador, I would have really sold the party aspect of it. Would have had a HUGE bash with toms of people. Hell, I probably would have gotten the local media involved (as well as Bumscorner). Oh well, it's Nintendo's loss :lol:

[quote name='io']#-o

Don't be too upset at Nintendo - at least you have your youth![/QUOTE]

I was two in 1988, never really played nintendo until 1990 or so.

[quote name='io']#-o

Don't be too upset at Nintendo - at least you have your youth![/quote]

Great. I live in Nashville, and I'm old, so I am completely screwed. Damn you Nintendo!!!! ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']If I was ambassador, I would have really sold the party aspect of it. Would have had a HUGE bash with toms of people. Hell, I probably would have gotten the local media involved (as well as Bumscorner). Oh well, it's Nintendo's loss :lol:[/QUOTE]

No media and you're limited to inviting 30 people.

thats scary, will be put into a van and taken to another location..........in miami....................... you know the Mafia is still around and most of them live in Miami right?

you know there are going to be fucken party crashers who will follow that van.

[quote name='pop311']What does the blacked-out text say? Can you tell us now that we know launch info?[/quote]
Dude they were email addresses and a phone number, you can tell from the context.

Hey, I was just going to dredge up this post as ask the OP how it went? Well, eh, how did it go?

Edit - His link in the first post shows a bunch of pictures and a "Coming Soon" for the review of the event :D.

bread's done
Back