I are so stupid

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.
That shit took forever to clean out, saying about an hour or two with alcohol and scrubbing. My right hand is so messed up with cuts right now :p
At least I didn't touch my face. It woulda hurt...a lot.

So, have any of you guys done anything stupid? Like perform a nutcracker with a skateboard or something? :eek:

[quote name='shadow9689']So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.
That shit took forever to clean out, saying about an hour or two with alcohol and scrubbing. My right hand is so messed up with cuts right now :p

So, have any of you guys done anything stupid? Like perform a nutcracker with a skateboard or something? :eek:[/quote]

at least you didnt slap your mom on the ass right after.

dude all you had to do was use paint thinner. it takes the glue off with no pain, unless if you have some cuts on your hands.

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='shadow9689']So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.

So, have any of you guys done anything stupid? Like perform a nutcracker with a skateboard or something? :eek:[/quote]

at least you didnt slap your mom on the ass right after.[/quote]

slapping your mom in the ass anytime is not good... well, unless your a sickoo who wants to do something I don't want to talk about.

:twisted:

[quote name='help1'][quote name='camoor'][quote name='shadow9689']So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.

at least you didnt slap your mom on the ass right after.[/quote]

slapping your mom in the ass anytime is not good... well, unless your a sickoo who wants to do something I don't want to talk about.

:twisted:[/quote]

But you think about it constantly, dont you? You sick person.

[quote name='shadow9689']So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.

So you don't have nail polish remover? I keep some around for just such an eventuality.

As for me, I played with molten glass. :oops: Did you know your skin can turn to ash before you even feel it?

[quote name='5_Against_1']dude all you had to do was use paint thinner. it takes the glue off with no pain, unless if you have some cuts on your hands.[/quote]

I don't think paint thinner would do it. Super glue is usually cyanoacrylate which should dissolve in acetone. So, nail polish remover should work if it's acetome based (many polish removers aren't nowadays, fyi)

[quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='5_Against_1']dude all you had to do was use paint thinner. it takes the glue off with no pain, unless if you have some cuts on your hands.[/quote]

I don't think paint thinner would do it. Super glue is usually cyanoacrylate which should dissolve in acetone. So, nail polish remover should work if it's acetome based (many polish removers aren't nowadays, fyi)[/quote]
Used the acetone based polish remover, but it didn't work. I got my fingers apart and washed it with some warm soapy water, but after, still glue. I didn't even notice it was there! I was pulling apart my fingers. Lucky I got em apart :p
Afterwards, tried the nail polish remover, still not that great. Still required some rubbing and scratching. Got most of it off now, except some on my nail.

As for paint thinner, I don't think I have that. I did find the acetone nail polish remover though.

(In other news, I just realized polish remover could also mean POLISH remover, as in Poland the country. . . Weird :shock: )

[quote name='Scorch']I bought Enter the Matrix when it was 49.99.

//edit: and felt like it was money well spent.[/quote]

I still feel the sting from that.

[quote name='eurenix'][quote name='shadow9689']So, I was fixing a tear on the bottom of my shoe with super glue. While glueing the shoe, musta leaked out, all over my fingers.

So you don't have nail polish remover? I keep some around for just such an eventuality.

As for me, I played with molten glass. :oops: Did you know your skin can turn to ash before you even feel it?[/quote]

:shock: Ouch.

[quote name='Scorch']I bought Enter the Matrix when it was 49.99.

//edit: and felt like it was money well spent.[/quote]

I liked that game, and also spent $49.99 on it....and still have it and play it every once in awhile....To me it was worth it at the time.

[quote name='shadow9689'][quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='5_Against_1']dude all you had to do was use paint thinner. it takes the glue off with no pain, unless if you have some cuts on your hands.[/quote]

I don't think paint thinner would do it. Super glue is usually cyanoacrylate which should dissolve in acetone. So, nail polish remover should work if it's acetome based (many polish removers aren't nowadays, fyi)[/quote]
Used the acetone based polish remover, but it didn't work. I got my fingers apart and washed it with some warm soapy water, but after, still glue. I didn't even notice it was there! I was pulling apart my fingers. Lucky I got em apart :p
Afterwards, tried the nail polish remover, still not that great. Still required some rubbing and scratching. Got most of it off now, except some on my nail.

As for paint thinner, I don't think I have that. I did find the acetone nail polish remover though.

(In other news, I just realized polish remover could also mean POLISH remover, as in Poland the country. . . Weird :shock: )[/quote]

Piss all over it. I learned that trick from watching sitcoms. Anything, be it a jelly fish bite or being superglued to your shoe, can be solved by whizzing.

[quote name='shadylane']i slap my mom on the ass there ain't nothing wrong with that[/quote]

What? :?:

I glued my finger to a table once, when I was young putting a model car together...

When I was around 6 I had to stop my bike real quick, so I wouldnt run into a car. I slid forward hitting my crotch against the front of the bike.

The whole "area" turned purple for about a week. And hurt bad enough that I still remember vividly the whole event :(

i dunno if this is stupid but i went ski boarding with my friends and i dropped in on the Half pipe at Camelback....I launched up 10 feet and didnt know what to do so with only seconds left i cased the deck and made an body imprint in the snow like those cartoons....my ass hurt for 2 days...

bread's done
Back